• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,692 - $37,275.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Worst Honda I have every owned

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage"

Cons: "Tech system"

"I have had this car into dealer for the same problem numerous times with no resolution.the problem is that the display screen goes blank but will come is I restart the car.i have taken videos of this and showed to dealer and they say if isn't doing it when they have it they can't do anything they did do a software update but didn't help. This to me is they don't have a clue also it rides like a lumber wagon and the seats are very uncomfortable"

Bad confort in driving. Bumpy and rattles.

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Amazing exterior (Luxury), roomy interior"

Cons: "Rattles in cabin, noisy, bumpy"

"I just get a new 2014 LX 2.4. Since the first day the car has 'small' rattles and I can't find them. But it looks that the sounds will be more in the future. Suspension rigid. You can feel every bump and vibration is transmitted into the cabin. I have a VW Jetta 2006 and the driving and riding is quiter and smoother!! I can't believe Honda has reduced the quality of the ACCORD!"

HONDA ACCORD V-6 TOURING 2014

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "WIND NOISE TUSAMI WINDS- wind air leak"

"This a a loaded Honda Accord V-6 Touring with adaptive cruise control loaded. It handles great, dependable and has all the technology one could need in this pice point. The NEGATIVE is the drivers window near your ear lets in so much air you cannot focus on driving. I did test drive the car first with the radio and AC on at low MPH and did not notice the wind noise which sounds like the car window is OPEN. The roads are chosen for you to test he car out under 40 MPH. You bet I brought the car in and explained the concern. The dealer said they could not replicate the noise and found it normal.The service advisor himself explained the TSB fix by HONDA was for the 2013 Accord only and they would not get paid to fix it until a TSB was issued. After reviewing the wind noise concern I located hundreds of wind noise problems for the Accord and many other Hondas. Yes, the car drives great, however, if you have to blast the radio and ac to just drive something is terribly wrong with this vehicle. Yes, called HONDA MANUFACTURING and they said NO TSB fixes were noted for ANY HONDA. Enough SAID! The dealer only sells the car its the manufacturer producing it that should step up. Wind noise has been such a concern for Honda that the new commercial sights how quiet the new Honda is (MINUS) the TUSAMI wind noise. I know HONDA can do MUCH better in the future. Wind noise is heard at 40 MPH or higher or wih any cross winds."

Great car

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Just about everything"

Cons: "Not happy about what the 18" tire are going to cos"

"So the wife and i decided to trade in our RAV 4 for a mid size family sedan. We test drove every model and are so happy with our choice of the Honda Accord Sport. It has everything we want,good trunk size,great gas millage, very comfy room interior(I'm 6"3"), room for both car seats and and then some extra for a third person to fit. I like the way it drives, and the sport mode add the additional paddle shifter for when I want to feel like I'm young again. The technology is pretty easy to use and like the way it is set up. We live in snow country an I am interested to see how it handles the snow. Overall I am very happy to be with the car and that may change in the snow. I told the wife we could always relocate if it is bad in snow, because I do not want to give up this car."

Honda hit a home run with the Accord sport

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

"Paddle shifters, power and handling are great. Fun to drive"