• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $35,147 - $36,794.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 185 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Awesome car

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, great price for speed and features"

Cons: "Suspension - bumpy ride"

"I love this car. It's fun to drive, slick, sporty, and yet extremely practical thanks to the reliability and fairly spacious rear seat. If you care about reliability and high tech gadgets, you won't find anything more fun to drive that's not at least $10k more. The only real downside is that the suspension makes for a bumpy ride. Otherwise, wonderful car, and wonderful value for the money."

Great car, for the money .

By on Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pros: "Great price"

Cons: "Seats can be more comfortable."

"Because this was my first 2015 Honda accord I really wasn't expecting much maybe a sportier Toyota Camry. This car has surpassed my expectations and some. I mean its great for everyday driving, commuting its comfortable simple to use technology and it demands respect. Its quick for being a 4 cyl and even has enough power to race, I didn't say that ok. lol So if your in doubt about your next vehicle try Honda."

This is a great value for the price

By on Thursday, January 15, 2015

Pros: "Great mileage and design. The CVT trans is awesome"

Cons: "No change drawer, should have gotten leather int."

"This car is very comfortable, economical gas wise, and a nice looking car as well. For $19,600, this was a real deal. The Civic was almost as expensive"

Great all around car

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "Quality"

Cons: "Vents"

"I initially wanted a 2011 model, but my wife got me a 2013 instead and I love it! I have a base model and it comes with back up camera and bluetooth! Great car, awesome looking, gets around 33mpg hwy/city with 75% highway. I've hit 40 mpg on many occasion, highway only; I guess I'm pretty light footed. Car is relatively strong at 180 horse and torque; if you need power, turn off ECO and shift to S and you won't be disappointed. People complain about the CVT but it's barely noticeable. I actually think it adds a bit of premium quality to the drive as it doesn't shift gears like the standard transmission. If you pay close enough attention, there is a slight lag or vibration when accelerating from a stop; still doesn't bother me. The only improvement I can think of are the air vents; they're extremely weak. I have to turn it up to 75-80% to feel anything. The traction control is very sensitive and I sometimes turn it off to get more of a mechanical feel to the drive. Hint: instead of complaining, problem solve. Honda certainly built this car for customer satisfaction. I do my own oil change and I was extremely excited to see how easy it is. Honda has engineered the oil pan and the oil filter to be next to each other and made this the easiest possible oil change I have ever done. Overall, this is a great car, and I would buy my wife one too but she wants an SUV. Critics and expert reviews rate this as the number one Sedan for 2013 all across the board and I agree 100%. If you have the extra money, the premium versions have very nice features, but even the base model will suffice."

Overall Very Well Done

By on Friday, January 02, 2015

Pros: "Easy to Live With, Gas Mileage, Surprising Fun"

Cons: "Low End Power, No Heated Seat Option"

"I have owned the car now for 17000 Miles and I have to say this is an extremely well built well thought out car. Unlike most midsize cars that do one or two things extremely well and leave the rest to be desired. This car does everything well, nothing is outstanding but everything is done well. Driving dynamics of my 2013 Sport are on par with the better cars in classes above it. All the technology bits (bluetooth, handsfree, pandora radio) are easy to use, understand and master. Relatively quiet on the road even at speeds over 100. Plenty of space, great all around visibility and very easy to drive. The CVT is the best one I have ever driven. We have two CVT cars and this one is hands down the best. Test drove a lot of other midsize cars with a CVT and unless your really paying attention you would never know the Accord even has a CVT. The paddle shifters actually work, there are 7 pre-programmed spots in the transmission and the computer will actually let you select and hold the 'gear' you want to be in. 'Shifts' are quick and precise and in sport mode the car acts completely different, very responsive at speed, holds rpms longer, just feels faster even though it really isn't. With that said this car could benefit from more power. I know there is a V6 available but you can't get that in a Sport, which is the best looking Accord by far, otherwise I would have gotten a V6 Sport. The 4 cylinder definitely lacks grunt on the low end but makes up for it at speeds and once the RPMs start going north of 4k. With all the turbos out there now a small scroll turbo could add 40 or 50 more horses and would really wake this engine and car up. All in all this car is super easy to live with, well engineered, and surprising fun to drive. Its no rear drive V8, but when the kids aren't in the car is can easily put a smile on your face on the way to work in Sport mode all while returned good gas mileage (I am averaging 29-31 Overall of mostly spirited driving, I did get 38 on one long trip). With a little more grunt and maybe some heat warmers as options this would easily be the best car in the class, but even without those things I can't see why its not already."