2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,242 - $22,204.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 175 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Shake, Shake and more Shake!!!!!!!!!!

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Good Car"

Cons: "Shakes too much for me."

"Owned Toyota's for many years. Figured I would try a Honda Accord EX. Mistake. Car did not ride/drive right from day one. Car and steering wheel shakes between 45 and 80+MPH. Had it back three times and after many road-force checks and wheel balancing failures I am now waiting to see the Honda rep to discuss. Asked for the car to be fixed, replaced or I get my money back so I could then purchase a Toyota."

Very Nice Car for fair weather area's

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

Pros: "Handles great, Brakes feel great, Leg room."

Cons: "Not a winter Car. Hard to clear wipers if frozen"

"So far with only 1000 mi of winter time. Its no Subaru. It will take hours to clear wipers if the get frozen. Im spoiled I have a 2008 Subaru Outback with the all weather package which has a seperate heating coil in the wind shield. Which clear's ice from the blades pretty quick. So far 2 cons #1 The good for one years LS 2 recieved bad rating's and and my experance not good in snow. #2 Bad winter design for the wiper's Other then that I like the car so far"

Check the bluetooth before you buy!

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "love the side camera"

Cons: "blue tooth sucks"

"I drive several miles a day, use my phone in the car for hours on end. Had blue tooth in my kias, it was excellent. the voice recognition in the accord is TERRIBLE. I have to scroll my phone to get to the numbers, not safe. the voice recognition must have been programmed in Japan with someone totally unfamiliar with American pronunciation. What should have been an excellent experience has turned into a potfull of buyers regret. expected more, shame on me for testing everything except the bluetooth. other than that, the car is excellent."

excellent sedan

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

"I have just over 1000 miles on my EX-L V6 Accord, and I couldn't be happier with it. The engine has really good power and mpg too. I can't wait to take it on a longer trip than my normal to and from work."

Best overall of 19 Hondas owned previous.

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Economic, fun to drive, well finished and styled"

Cons: "No moon roof option"

"I've owned Hondas since 1985 when I bought the first new car anyone of any generation of my family had ever purchased. In the time since, I've purchased 3 brand new, 2 very slightly used(under 10K miles)and 14 used. I've owned Accords, Civics, Cr-V s, and a Passport, all with manual transmissions. My family has totaled 5 of them, 3 of which were driven home from the accident scene, all without as much as a skin scratch. All have gone over 200K without any engine or transaxle repair other than routine maintenance (which I do myself.) One, a '92 Civic 5spd, currently has over 355K and gets 42mpg. That being said, the 2013 Accord Sport 6spd is the best of, what I consider, the best car brand sold over the past 28 years. The car is roomy, well finished, comfortable to drive and economic. To date I'm averaging 31.4 mpg on all 22,500 miles driven, occasionally hitting 40+ mpg. I was going to buy a new Accord in 2011 but didn't like the styling of the rear, reminded me of a Saturn. As soon as the styling changed, I was in line to buy one, although it took me until February of 2013 to find one. The only regret that I have with the car is that it doesn't have a moon roof. I find the driver's rearview mirror very functional, contrary to other opinions expressed here. I love the 6spd! Short throw, narrow gates, fabulous driving experience and I drive the car hard. The seats are firm but not stiff, the ride is aggressive but not harsh, and the sound is music to my ears, inside and out! I would agree that the passenger wiper deposits water slightly into the driver sight line, but I have not found that to be an issue. The chrome grill is developing a bubble under the chrome (about the size of the head of a tack) which I'm confident the dealer will rectify when I bring it to his attention. All in all, a great purchase. A lot of car for the money!"