2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $21,360 - $22,402.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 197 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Test drive the manual 6-speed !

By on Thursday, April 23, 2015

Pros: "fair price, fun drive, zippy, reliable"

Cons: "rough ride, tiny map pockets,"

"The engine and transmission have been reliable and a hoot to drive. Crisp handling and smooth braking make driving fun again. My last Honda was a used 84 Accord, so I am pleasantly surprised. A commute in hilly country gets me 38 hwy. My mpg ranges between 24 and 40. As many Europeans and Japanese drive manuals, one would think that Honda would be more manual-friendly. Choosing the manual limits your color choice and trim package. Honda sales people looked at me as if I was wearing a clown suit and bunny slippers when I asked about the manual. The "premium" electronics package is not available with the manual, which suits me fine, as others have found it to be troublesome. I don't like the seats, but for me they're not a show-stopper. I'd like a tad more lumbar support."

awesome car!!!!

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, 4 cylinder power, gas mileage"

Cons: "none!"

"my 4th honda and i LOVE IT!!! coming from a 2012 civic. this car is so much more powerful and spacious and still get great mileage about 36 mpg."

Trading it in for an Altima

By on Saturday, April 11, 2015

Pros: "Look, Features, Backup Cam, Layout, MPG, Reliable"

Cons: "Very uncomtable front Seats and Not enough Legroom"

"I have had this car for a little over a year. I bought the car and already put on 35,00 miles. I love how this car looks and rides. The sound system layout is very convenient and there is only one major flow that is big enough that I want to get rid of it and that is the seats. These are the most uncomfortable seats I have ever sat in and even though I am only 5'9, there is not enough leg room for me. I am going to be trading in this car for the Nissan Altima because the seat on the Altima are amazing and there is there more than enough leg room for me. It also has better gas mileage and rides nicer or about the same as the accord. I don't think the Altima looks as nice, and I don't like the electronics as much, but the seats on the Accord are just bad enough that I am done with Honda until they add a little more legroom and get more comfortable seats. If I could somehow change out the seats and add more legroom this car would have been perfect for me. If anyone knows a place that will mod my Accord with nicer seats and give me more legroom, tell me soon before I trade it in."

Disappointing

By on Saturday, April 04, 2015

I don't own this car
Reason: poor performance

Pros: "gas mileage, reliability"

Cons: "road noise, difficult to use GPS, seat design,"

"I bought the 2015 EXL (after a short test drive) and traded it in after four months. The seats were very uncomfortable for my 5 foot 3 inch frame (despite attempts to use pillows and back supports), there was excessive vibration in the engine which resonated through the wheel when in idle or neutral. Worst was the road noise which came from the floor, side and motor areas. I couldn't hear the radio when driving on the highway. Also the GPS was finicky and difficult to use."

With out question, thevery best of everything

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Fantastic Vehile Am 100%+ + + HAPPY!!!"

Cons: "SOUND SYSTEM IS "HORRIBLE.""

"I'm so glad I have this opportunity to tell my experience to all who are interested. I have owned almost every car on the planet! American, Japanese & European. This car has surpassed my highest expectations! I drive 341 miles one-way 42 weekends a year for the last 2 years. I live 341 miles my place of employment. In Nevada there is NO TRAFFIC out side of Las Vegas or Reno...NONE. So, Trip (each way)is 5 hours!682 Miles. This car has been nothing short of spectacular!!! Quite, Comfortable, and positive 99.9% I have put 98% of my miles on a REAL OPEN HIGHWAY! and this car makes every journey a low stress enjoyable trek! One small complaint...The Sound System is HORRIBLE, it is by-far the worst sound system in the universe. However, the stereo is a micro/no problem compared to the rest of the vehicle This 2013 ACCORD IS: ... ...WELL, "PERFECT"!!!!"