2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,476 - $21,397.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

My best Honda ever!

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

"I own Hondas since 2002 and I love them! I bought my 2013 Accord LX Sedan with CVT in 2012. After few thousand miles with a speed of 60 miles per hour this car can make incredible 41 MPG!!! With ECON button ON. That's more then enough to say :))"

Accord 2013 - Best Accord since 2003

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun ride, stylish, powerful"

"I own 2013 Accord EX-L V6 and its got as much power as a Camaro except its much more reliable than Camaro. I am happy with my purchase and will recommend it to anyone."

Honda's Best Accord Ever

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

"This car is very worthy of being voted car of the year by the Canadian automotive journalists (AJAC).I have driven Honda cars since 1988 and this is definitely the Best one Honda has brought to the market.They have made a number of refinements which are noticeable to the driver/occupant.To me the biggest engineering improvement is the combination of the CVT and the DI engine.I have the EX-L Nav 4cyl and the way it responds you would almost think you were driving a 6cyl.Don't just take my word for it test drive one yourself.Honda have mastered tuning and programing this CVT to this engine.It is a fun quiet car to drive.The new macpherson struts,tuning,and new seat design offers up a smoother ride from previous generations.I won't go into all the other desirable features but Honda have really nailed this one"

High-quality, comfortable vehicle

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "High-quality, comfortable and energetic."

Cons: "Not a fan of lower profile tires."

"My wife and I traded our 2008 Camry Hybrid for our 2013 Honda Accord. I like our 2013 Accord very much. Personally, I'm not missing the under-powered, slightly noisy Camry (while slowing or braking). We're getting 41.0 MPG mixed highway and city on ECON mode from our 2013 Accord. Yes, 41.0 MPG, without the extra cost of a hybrid. I find our EX Accord's 2.5L I4 with CVT very energetic, something I missed when driving the Camry Hybrid. The Accord's EX trim is a nice package, but I think a slightly better ride could be achieved with 16 inch wheels and not the 17s it comes with, but then again, I'm accustomed to the softer ride I get with my Buick. I very much like the sound from the stereo. High-tech gagetry like Bluetooth connectivity, rear-backup and right-side mirror cameras (LaneWatch) and access to Pandora are a nice touch. Dual zone climate control keeps the wife happy too. I find the interior materials and exterior finishes to be high-quality. Overall I find our 2013 Accord to be a very nice, quiet, comfortable vehicle. Rated reliability at 8 based upon this vehicle's prior reputation. Looking forward to keeping this one 10-11 years like our other vehicles. I don't keep vehicles I can't rely upon."

Excellent Choice! 2013 Honda Accord EXL V6

By on Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pros: "Economical, fun to drive, luxurious, awesome!"

Cons: "cheap controls"

"This is my first new car purchase. I most admit that I am a Honda fan so this might be a bit biased. The new design of the 2013 Honda Accord is remarkable. I have owned the previous 3 generations of the Accord and I must say that the newly designed Accord looks the best. The conservative style is truly elegant and the LED running lights look great! I heavily researched this Accord because I plan on keeping it for the long haul. The interior has been architected for comfort. I know some people have their seating issues, but I believe that this Accord is more comfortable than the previous generation (we had a 2010 EXL V6). Furthermore, the road noise on the previous generation was absolutely horrible. However, my only complaint with this vehicle are the control dials for volume and media control. Other than that, this Accord is perfect! Not to mention they come with Michelin Primacys -- excellent tires!"