2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,444 - $21,384.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 179 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Accord 2013 - Best Accord since 2003

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun ride, stylish, powerful"

"I own 2013 Accord EX-L V6 and its got as much power as a Camaro except its much more reliable than Camaro. I am happy with my purchase and will recommend it to anyone."

Love love love this car!

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

"This is my first Honda and I absolutely love it! Just wish it had a camera on drivers side like on the passenger side for turning, now that would be really nice!"

Best overall of 19 Hondas owned previous.

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Economic, fun to drive, well finished and styled"

Cons: "No moon roof option"

"I've owned Hondas since 1985 when I bought the first new car anyone of any generation of my family had ever purchased. In the time since, I've purchased 3 brand new, 2 very slightly used(under 10K miles)and 14 used. I've owned Accords, Civics, Cr-V s, and a Passport, all with manual transmissions. My family has totaled 5 of them, 3 of which were driven home from the accident scene, all without as much as a skin scratch. All have gone over 200K without any engine or transaxle repair other than routine maintenance (which I do myself.) One, a '92 Civic 5spd, currently has over 355K and gets 42mpg. That being said, the 2013 Accord Sport 6spd is the best of, what I consider, the best car brand sold over the past 28 years. The car is roomy, well finished, comfortable to drive and economic. To date I'm averaging 31.4 mpg on all 22,500 miles driven, occasionally hitting 40+ mpg. I was going to buy a new Accord in 2011 but didn't like the styling of the rear, reminded me of a Saturn. As soon as the styling changed, I was in line to buy one, although it took me until February of 2013 to find one. The only regret that I have with the car is that it doesn't have a moon roof. I find the driver's rearview mirror very functional, contrary to other opinions expressed here. I love the 6spd! Short throw, narrow gates, fabulous driving experience and I drive the car hard. The seats are firm but not stiff, the ride is aggressive but not harsh, and the sound is music to my ears, inside and out! I would agree that the passenger wiper deposits water slightly into the driver sight line, but I have not found that to be an issue. The chrome grill is developing a bubble under the chrome (about the size of the head of a tack) which I'm confident the dealer will rectify when I bring it to his attention. All in all, a great purchase. A lot of car for the money!"

Head of the class!

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Fuel Economy, roominess, sporty feel"

Cons: "Stereo still lags Toyota"

"Test drove this car along with the Camry, Fusion, Altima, Sonota, Optima, Malibu. The Accord had the most complete package - gas mileage, head room, styling, tech features, and overall value. In first 3500 miles have averaged 31.8 MPG with less than 600 highway miles! You can compare for yourself, but for me the Accord is at the head of the class!"

Decent value

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "Nicely put together and good bang 'fer the buck!"

"In this day and age to get good value is a hard thing to define. Having come off as an owner of 4 BMW's(2x 3series, 2x 5 series)in the last 6 years, I think this car ranks up there as a really nice ride for the money spent. 2013 Sport edition got my attention and I've had 4 months and a long road trip up and over I-10 and Chicago back to NY. No complaints and I didn't have to pay for premium gas either!! A lot of car here and decent looks ta'boot! Complaint ...? None to speak of. 5/5 stars! Note: Work to get the best value for your trade, walk away and let'em know you mean business."