2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,809 - $20,815.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 202 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

This is by far the best vehicle I've owned

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "good driving experience, great mileage"

Cons: "some road noise"

"I can't say enough about this car. The estimated mpg highway was listed at 36 but I usually get around 40 mpg when I use the eco assist feature. I love the redesign both inside and out. The engine is a 2.4 liter but has plenty of power and acceleration and is very quiet. The ride is also very smooth but there is road noise on bad roads. I would definitely recommend this car. It also has a very good resale value compared to other makes."

I see why Honda is at the top!

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "Great Value for the money, fun to drive, nice navi"

Cons: "None at the moment"

Better in Black

"This is my 1st Honda and WOW! I love this car so much easily the best car I have owned thus far and thats saying a lot considering my previous cars have been 2012 Boss 302 Mustang, 2012 Dodge ram 1500 sport, 2010 Dodge Challenger and I say with confidence neither of those cars have been even close to the quality and ride of this car. I plan on owning this car until I die b/c it won't die before me thats the greatness of Honda engineering. I got this car after a long search here in ND, but the whole dealer experience and purchase was awesome and I will forever praise Honda and promote their cars."

Better in Black

Best overall of 19 Hondas owned previous.

By on Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pros: "Economic, fun to drive, well finished and styled"

Cons: "No moon roof option"

"I've owned Hondas since 1985 when I bought the first new car anyone of any generation of my family had ever purchased. In the time since, I've purchased 3 brand new, 2 very slightly used(under 10K miles)and 14 used. I've owned Accords, Civics, Cr-V s, and a Passport, all with manual transmissions. My family has totaled 5 of them, 3 of which were driven home from the accident scene, all without as much as a skin scratch. All have gone over 200K without any engine or transaxle repair other than routine maintenance (which I do myself.) One, a '92 Civic 5spd, currently has over 355K and gets 42mpg. That being said, the 2013 Accord Sport 6spd is the best of, what I consider, the best car brand sold over the past 28 years. The car is roomy, well finished, comfortable to drive and economic. To date I'm averaging 31.4 mpg on all 22,500 miles driven, occasionally hitting 40+ mpg. I was going to buy a new Accord in 2011 but didn't like the styling of the rear, reminded me of a Saturn. As soon as the styling changed, I was in line to buy one, although it took me until February of 2013 to find one. The only regret that I have with the car is that it doesn't have a moon roof. I find the driver's rearview mirror very functional, contrary to other opinions expressed here. I love the 6spd! Short throw, narrow gates, fabulous driving experience and I drive the car hard. The seats are firm but not stiff, the ride is aggressive but not harsh, and the sound is music to my ears, inside and out! I would agree that the passenger wiper deposits water slightly into the driver sight line, but I have not found that to be an issue. The chrome grill is developing a bubble under the chrome (about the size of the head of a tack) which I'm confident the dealer will rectify when I bring it to his attention. All in all, a great purchase. A lot of car for the money!"

Great improvement to Accords

By on Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pros: "Quick, smooth and fun to drive"

Cons: "No ignition key start if self start fails"

"Absolutely a great car. I got a the 2013 V6 EX-L Navi. I am very pleased with this car. Great features and noiseless ride. Quick and smooth and fun to drive. I suppose that reliability with the Honda name will keep my expectations high since i have driven only about 300 miles. Need to get to understand the Navi operations since i am still new to it."

With out question, thevery best of everything

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "Fantastic Vehile Am 100%+ + + HAPPY!!!"

Cons: "SOUND SYSTEM IS "HORRIBLE.""

"I'm so glad I have this opportunity to tell my experience to all who are interested. I have owned almost every car on the planet! American, Japanese & European. This car has surpassed my highest expectations! I drive 341 miles one-way 42 weekends a year for the last 2 years. I live 341 miles my place of employment. In Nevada there is NO TRAFFIC out side of Las Vegas or Reno...NONE. So, Trip (each way)is 5 hours!682 Miles. This car has been nothing short of spectacular!!! Quite, Comfortable, and positive 99.9% I have put 98% of my miles on a REAL OPEN HIGHWAY! and this car makes every journey a low stress enjoyable trek! One small complaint...The Sound System is HORRIBLE, it is by-far the worst sound system in the universe. However, the stereo is a micro/no problem compared to the rest of the vehicle This 2013 ACCORD IS: ... ...WELL, "PERFECT"!!!!"