2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,998 - $20,948.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great Car, no regrets

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Power, quietness, safety features, technology"

Cons: "steering feel, ride quality"

"I bought this car (Honda Accord EX-L V6) back in November of 2013, and I thoroughly enjoy driving this car. I found that everything in the car is comfortable and easy to use and learn to use. The safety features, like lane watch and fcw and ldw, really make this car safe, especially for those newer drivers to help gauge distances and car control. This generation is ridiculous quiet inside for a Honda (something i would not have expected). Concerning the power, the V6 provides more than adequate amount of power, plus is got better fuel economy and became smoother over time. Regarding the fuel economy, this v6 does a lot better in the city than my 04 CRV. I was surprised at how efficient it really was being a v6. There are, however, some gripes I have about it. 1) The steering feel is a little vague for my taste, I would have liked to have more feel (or at least a lot more weight as the steering was a little light for me). 2) The ride is a little stiff, but still very comfortable (it inspires more confidence for me than the softer Toyota Camry did). 3) Being that this car is near luxury, I would have like to have the seats automatically move back when the car door opens to provide easier access (it is manageable without the feature, but sometimes becomes a nuisance without more space to get in and out...). Overall, I would definitely recommend this car to new buyers as it provides near luxury at an affordable price and is probably one of the top benchmarks of this midsize car category."

One Amazing Car!

By on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, amazing brakes, lovely interior"

Cons: "no lane-watch camera on the left side"

"This 2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L is my first car. The paint finish is excellent--just wash it and it shines, no wax needed. It has the lane watch, bluetooth integration with my IPhone. I love my car. It is amazing! It has great acceleration, great handling, great fuel economy (about 275 miles per half a tank)! The only thing I have that is iffy with me is the fact that lane watch is only on the right side. The dealer said that I could have it installed on the left side if would pay for it. Of course this year comes with a back up camera, and I love that specific feature. You still have to look around before, but once you start to back up it shows you how far to go by the different lines that show you how close your vehicle is to whatever is behind you. I read one review about the seats being uncomfortable--especially the leather. I happen to disagree--as long as the seat is adjusted properly it shouldn't be uncomfortable. I have had this car about 4-5 months, and drove it everywhere. In the city, on the highway, in heavy traffic, and as said in some of the other reviews, this car does like to go fast. There is no difference between going 40 and going 60 or 70. It handles great--I can take the curves in the highway close to my house at 60 with no issue. Even my mom, a die-hard Toyota fan, loves my car. She has a 2007 Camry, with the comparable engine to mine, and it whines and seems as if it has a hard time pulling the car. It is loud and noisy compared to mine. I like the design better than the Civic--it was way too small--even in the coupe, I can fit my younger brother, my mom and her boyfriend without having people's legs cramp. I like the touch screen instead of the knobs. It is easy to change the radio station without taking my eyes off the road. However, the volume and source of the music can be changed from the steering wheel, the same as a call being answered through bluetooth. The interior of this car is beatiful--it looks like a spaceship's cockpit. This car also has excellent brakes. It makes me feel safer to know that if I do hit the brake pedal the car will stop. The overall quality of this car is good--if you want something that is a little bit sportier than the Camry, Maxima or the Sonata."

Love It!!

By on Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pros: "great car"

Cons: "more storage/ option for manual/ display tire pres"

"Replaced my 2011 Chevy Malibu with the 2013 Honda Touring addition. My Honda gets better gas mileage than the 4 cyl Malibu and has way more power. I absolutely love everything about the car especially the safety features, leather, Navigation, power, gas mileage and all the cameras. I do however wish the car had a manual/automatic shifter or at least lower gears you can downshift to. also with all the features it has you would think it would show you the tire pressure in each tire instead of manually having to do it."

Head of the class!

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Fuel Economy, roominess, sporty feel"

Cons: "Stereo still lags Toyota"

"Test drove this car along with the Camry, Fusion, Altima, Sonota, Optima, Malibu. The Accord had the most complete package - gas mileage, head room, styling, tech features, and overall value. In first 3500 miles have averaged 31.8 MPG with less than 600 highway miles! You can compare for yourself, but for me the Accord is at the head of the class!"

This is by far the best vehicle I've owned

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "good driving experience, great mileage"

Cons: "some road noise"

"I can't say enough about this car. The estimated mpg highway was listed at 36 but I usually get around 40 mpg when I use the eco assist feature. I love the redesign both inside and out. The engine is a 2.4 liter but has plenty of power and acceleration and is very quiet. The ride is also very smooth but there is road noise on bad roads. I would definitely recommend this car. It also has a very good resale value compared to other makes."