2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,135 - $20,917.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 142 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

LOVING IT

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Styling, quiet, performance, controls, handling"

"Due being unemployed my 6 year car finally wanted to die never thought be able afford a new car after shopping for economical vehicles and midsize under a lower price. I have a Honda Accord EX love every bit of fit and finish material. It rides very quick having a great engine giving me best horsepower with half decent gas mileage. My beautiful Accord was equipped with blue tooth, Pandora radio data, USB connectivity, rearview camera, heated seats, smart key, blind spot warning. Handles as if a Cadillac but I feel like riding a more luxury car instead being midsize family car its a Honda I love my car. Last purchased in February 2014 so been having fun while getting something to get around in. This car did well in Wisconsin weather on bad road conditions it grip the highway tight without slipping or skidding just love my car for life."

Pros: "Just a good looking car"

"after 4000 miles front suspension started making noises, I took it to the dealership they fixed it after 2 days, I drove it for 15 miles then started making noises again and steering wheel made noises too, I took it back to dealer for the second time and they gave it back to me after a week, I drove it for 200 miles and started making noises from steering wheel again, I took back to dealer for 4 and 5th time they fixed it but after few miles started to make noises again finally I called the customer service to help me find out whats going on with my car, one of the Honda managers drove my car and the same brand new one and said they both make the same noise !!!!!! but I haven't heard this noise from another cars like mine. they couldn't fix it for 7 times and I'm going to sell this car and never buy a Honda again, because of no responsibility and no good service."

never buy a honda again

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "just a good looking car"

I bought it 3 month ago, a brand new 2014 sport

I bought it 3 month ago, a brand new 2014 sport

LOVE HONDAS

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Controls, handling, navigation, smart key, quiet"

Cons: "cup holders in wrong place"

"this vehicle was designed the best on giving quite few luxury in class. The ride doesn't feel stiff or suffer wind noise its a smooth riding car. Controls are neat got a EX-L model includes a Smart key, navigation and other features. Styling looks very appealing and built quality excellent on everything with the Accord. I traded a 2013 Camry because needed a vehicle in more good quality ride now picked the right one even has more options without a bland interior as Camry. Just love my Honda wish bought it instead a Toyota because Honda seems to be better than Toyota on interiors and values."

Quite and comfortable Fun to Drive

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Priced right for all that you get, V6 has zip"

Cons: "No light in glove box?"

"I have owned this vehicle for 4 month i find it a fun car to drive it is both quite and comfortalbe and the V6 has a lot of get up and go"

Excellent car

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Attractive appearance, excellent MPG"

"I bought this brand new car with all cash. I love this car. Excellent MPG and a great appearance (mine is white). Only reason I am selling is that I need AWD. Please do not contact me for unsolicited service or offers. Thank you!"

See if you qualify for