2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,769 - $20,670.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 179 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Accord EX-L is Outstanding

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, powerful, excellent mpg"

Cons: "Somewhat firm ride"

"I have had my new Accord for about 10 days and I am very happy with it. I purchased the Accord EX-L 4-cylinder (w/o Navi). Previously, I owned three Camrys over the last 29 years. The Accord is a high quality, well built car. Very comfortable, easy to drive, plenty of power, quiet, and refined. It has a little stiffer ride than my '02 Camry, but feels heavier and holds the road much better. The features on the EX-L are outstanding including the rear-view and right lane-changing cameras. Connectivity is great for my iPod, iPad, and flash drive for music and I do not even use a smart phone! The mpg is as expected, if not even better. No doubt this car will average around 30 mpg for a basic mixture of driving. The Accord is the top-rated mid-sized sedan by Consumer Reports and I can say that it is very true. I highly recommend the Accord after being a loyal Toyota owner."

excellent ride

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cons: "FWD and text messaging poor!!!"

"This is my third accord and it exceeds the previous ones by a mile. Very comfortable ride and more room inside yet smaller outside. Handles smoothly and very responsive. The FWD does not provide a warning in a timely fashion. My text messaging feature still does not work. I spoke to Honda and went to my dealer three times, going back next week. I have 1300 miles. This is the only problems so far. Excellent gas mileage. Display very friendly."

Sporty but sensible

By on Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, yet responsible."

Cons: "Navigation cost is too high. Use your phone's GPS"

"I bought the 2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6. This car has some serious gallup for a "family" car, competing well with other V6's in its class. The 5-star safety rating is great, and the interior accouterments are second to none in its class. This car quite easily competes with much higher priced luxury cars due to its refinements, but at a much lower price."

Head of the class!

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Fuel Economy, roominess, sporty feel"

Cons: "Stereo still lags Toyota"

"Test drove this car along with the Camry, Fusion, Altima, Sonota, Optima, Malibu. The Accord had the most complete package - gas mileage, head room, styling, tech features, and overall value. In first 3500 miles have averaged 31.8 MPG with less than 600 highway miles! You can compare for yourself, but for me the Accord is at the head of the class!"

Nice car for the money

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Nice car,lots of power and very responsive"

Cons: "Smaller center console than my 04 accord"

"The split drivers side view mirror takes some getting used to, and the noise cancellation on the radio made more noise that the noise itself so I shut it off. Has a lot of power and the new six speed transmission has nice shifting patterns to it at all speeds and load ranges, but downshifts a bit hard.I opted for Hondas remote system II, and did not find out until after it was installed that it shuts the car off when you try to get in . No where could I find or was told of this until after the installation.You also have to carry both(2) remotes with you. NOT a very well thought idea I think. I called Honda of America to voice my concerns of over working the starting system(battery,starter,ect) and opened a case with them for the future if needed. This has been a real thorn in my side, but I am stuck with it now,and I keep my cars 9-10 years as a rule. Had i known, I would have installed a much cheaper after market remote starting system,one that does not shut off the car or have the need for two remotes."