2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,752 - $20,649.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 170 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Nice car for the money

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "Nice car,lots of power and very responsive"

Cons: "Smaller center console than my 04 accord"

"The split drivers side view mirror takes some getting used to, and the noise cancellation on the radio made more noise that the noise itself so I shut it off. Has a lot of power and the new six speed transmission has nice shifting patterns to it at all speeds and load ranges, but downshifts a bit hard.I opted for Hondas remote system II, and did not find out until after it was installed that it shuts the car off when you try to get in . No where could I find or was told of this until after the installation.You also have to carry both(2) remotes with you. NOT a very well thought idea I think. I called Honda of America to voice my concerns of over working the starting system(battery,starter,ect) and opened a case with them for the future if needed. This has been a real thorn in my side, but I am stuck with it now,and I keep my cars 9-10 years as a rule. Had i known, I would have installed a much cheaper after market remote starting system,one that does not shut off the car or have the need for two remotes."

Decent value

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "Nicely put together and good bang 'fer the buck!"

"In this day and age to get good value is a hard thing to define. Having come off as an owner of 4 BMW's(2x 3series, 2x 5 series)in the last 6 years, I think this car ranks up there as a really nice ride for the money spent. 2013 Sport edition got my attention and I've had 4 months and a long road trip up and over I-10 and Chicago back to NY. No complaints and I didn't have to pay for premium gas either!! A lot of car here and decent looks ta'boot! Complaint ...? None to speak of. 5/5 stars! Note: Work to get the best value for your trade, walk away and let'em know you mean business."

OUTSTANDING EX-L V6

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, INTERIOR COMFORT, TECHNOLOGY"

Cons: "CUP HOLDERS ARE A BIT SMALL"

"Compared to the competition, the Accord puts the others to shame. Performance is outstanding while offering outstanding gas mileage. We just returned from a trip of 1850 miles and averaged 32.4 mpg. Between stops along the interstate, we averaged as high as 36mpg and as low as 32.4. The seats are great and all of the new technology adds to the pleasure of driving. The cameras are great too. What a winner!!"

Honda's Best Accord Ever

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

"This car is very worthy of being voted car of the year by the Canadian automotive journalists (AJAC).I have driven Honda cars since 1988 and this is definitely the Best one Honda has brought to the market.They have made a number of refinements which are noticeable to the driver/occupant.To me the biggest engineering improvement is the combination of the CVT and the DI engine.I have the EX-L Nav 4cyl and the way it responds you would almost think you were driving a 6cyl.Don't just take my word for it test drive one yourself.Honda have mastered tuning and programing this CVT to this engine.It is a fun quiet car to drive.The new macpherson struts,tuning,and new seat design offers up a smoother ride from previous generations.I won't go into all the other desirable features but Honda have really nailed this one"

Fun then good resale.

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun and value."

Cons: "Leather steering wheel feels plastic."

"My choice for my 5th straight Honda was the 2013 Sport manual transmission because if you like a stick this car is sporty enough to deserve one. It's got lots of power yet is pleasant to drive at slow speeds too. It has a long power band once into 2nd gear. And 3rd and 4th will wind out way more than almost anybody would dare to try. It's not a BMW but it's not $15,000 more either! Some people might not like the exhaust growl but, hey, it's a sport sedan and Honda took a stand. The 18 inch wheels are slick! And whenever you sell it you'll get a good buck. Honda's prevent people from going broke on cars so buy one."