2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,428 - $21,135.

10/8.2

7.7

Based on 118 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

It's ok

By on Saturday, March 08, 2014

Pros: "Great looking car"

Cons: "Hard getting in to drivers front seat"

"Hard getting into drivers front seat, paint ok but not great, 4cylinder needs improvement for excellaration..."

The EX-L Accord Coupe is a great value & road car

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Efficient driver's car, CVT, EX-L ergonomics"

Cons: "Relatively numb steering feel"

"I like to keep things relative. After four Accords, I offer that Accords are a good value and driver's car. With good care, Accords yield 100,000 miles without much of a fuss. -I enjoy the EX-L/2.4 a lot. In a world of $4.00 gas, you give up very little for great MPG's. Whine if you want, but no car is perfect in this price range. I add some kick by doing a 'split fill' with 89 & 87 fuel. -One of the tricks to get better CAFE mileage figures (e.g. US Camry) is to use rock-hard (40 PSI) tires, which makes the ride harsh on city streets. My solution has been to give the Coupe a set of Goodyear tires, which was like night and day."

My best Honda ever!

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

"I own Hondas since 2002 and I love them! I bought my 2013 Accord LX Sedan with CVT in 2012. After few thousand miles with a speed of 60 miles per hour this car can make incredible 41 MPG!!! With ECON button ON. That's more then enough to say :))"

BUYER BEWARE OF INTERIOR

By on Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Cons: "interior seats, interior carpet"

"The interior in my LX is the WORST INTERIOR I HAVE EVER OWNED! It is IMPOSSIBLE to vacuum and EVERYTHING (hair, lint, it ALL) sticks to it. I have taken it to the car wash to use THEIR HIGH POWERED vacuum and it won't TOUCH the stuff in the floor! I absolutely HATE this car!!!"

disappointed

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "Can use my I-Pod."

Cons: "Not enough storage space and overall smaller"

"I owned a 2004 Camry and was very satisfied. Decided to buy a new car. Honda was at the top of Consumer Report recommendation. Honda does have good qualities. For me, however, they are overshadowed by Honda's storage areas. Compared to my 2004 Camry (which I got rid of), the Honda's storage (for me) leaves alot to be desired--No place to keep my coins handy; four doors' storage is minimal; no place to keep my pens/pencils/small note pad/ house & spare keys; minimal space for CDs; and middle compartment is shorter, thus elbow is only part I can rest on it. Also, Accord is smaller--looks like a "Civic." Have had Honda almost a year and would rather drive an old clunker around town. Used Honda only on long trips because of MPG (comparable to my Camry). Will look to getting rid of Accord."

Great car for Great price

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pros: "great price great power with CVT good features"

Cons: "no sunroof or backup sensors"

My accord with a water scenic background

"I traded my 2006 Honda Civic for the 2013 Honda Accord Sport in July 2013. Great car with lots of space. Everything is conveniently located. I only wish that it had a sunroof and came with the backup sensors. I've since added the backup sensors and the homelink. Good on gas and a comfortable ride."

My accord with a water scenic background

not a good vehicle at all

By on Sunday, February 09, 2014

"nothing but problems with this vehicle next time a ford or Chevy"

Great Car, no regrets

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Power, quietness, safety features, technology"

Cons: "steering feel, ride quality"

"I bought this car (Honda Accord EX-L V6) back in November of 2013, and I thoroughly enjoy driving this car. I found that everything in the car is comfortable and easy to use and learn to use. The safety features, like lane watch and fcw and ldw, really make this car safe, especially for those newer drivers to help gauge distances and car control. This generation is ridiculous quiet inside for a Honda (something i would not have expected). Concerning the power, the V6 provides more than adequate amount of power, plus is got better fuel economy and became smoother over time. Regarding the fuel economy, this v6 does a lot better in the city than my 04 CRV. I was surprised at how efficient it really was being a v6. There are, however, some gripes I have about it. 1) The steering feel is a little vague for my taste, I would have liked to have more feel (or at least a lot more weight as the steering was a little light for me). 2) The ride is a little stiff, but still very comfortable (it inspires more confidence for me than the softer Toyota Camry did). 3) Being that this car is near luxury, I would have like to have the seats automatically move back when the car door opens to provide easier access (it is manageable without the feature, but sometimes becomes a nuisance without more space to get in and out...). Overall, I would definitely recommend this car to new buyers as it provides near luxury at an affordable price and is probably one of the top benchmarks of this midsize car category."

Buyer's remorse

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "Good value for the money"

Cons: "Terrible ride quality"

"I traded in a 2008 Accord Sedan EX-L for this 2013 Accord Coupe EX-L w/ Nav. Big mistake. The primary reason? The new car's ride is so harsh as to be quite uncomfortable. My 2008 Accord was smooth as silk. Now I feel every little bump, seam or whatever in the road. Not a pleasant experience. I recommend anyone considering a new Accord take it for a prolonged test drive over a variety of surfaces. When I took my car for a test drive, I realized the ride was "firmer" than my 2008 Accord, but I had no idea how much different it was. If it wasn't for the rough ride, plus slightly glitchy software, I would give this car a 10/10 rating. I love the styling and features. It seems considerably quicker than my 2008. I think it's a good value for the money (if you don't mind being bounced around), and I'm getting significantly better gas mileage compared to my 2008 (28-29 MPG combined city/highway, compared to 23-24 MPG for the 2008). I'm just very disappointed that Honda missed so big on something as basic as ride quality."

100% satisfied with this car!!!

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Great value and price; computer interface is great"

Cons: "hmmmmmmm, let me think....."

"I like everything about this car. So much thought went into it, I did not appreciate many of the features (such as keyless entry, side door mirrors and the green halo for shifting efficiency) until I had driven for a few hours. The handing and the ride are both very good. I like that it came with 17" wheels as I did not want anything bigger. I think it is sharp looking, too."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25