2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,435 - $21,127.

10/8.2

7.7

Based on 118 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I bought it 3 month ago, a brand new 2014 sport

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Just a good looking car"

"after 4000 miles front suspension started making noises, I took it to the dealership they fixed it after 2 days, I drove it for 15 miles then started making noises again and steering wheel made noises too, I took it back to dealer for the second time and they gave it back to me after a week, I drove it for 200 miles and started making noises from steering wheel again, I took back to dealer for 4 and 5th time they fixed it but after few miles started to make noises again finally I called the customer service to help me find out whats going on with my car, one of the Honda managers drove my car and the same brand new one and said they both make the same noise !!!!!! but I haven't heard this noise from another cars like mine. they couldn't fix it for 7 times and I'm going to sell this car and never buy a Honda again, because of no responsibility and no good service."

I bought it 3 month ago, a brand new 2014 sport

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Just a good looking car"

LOVE HONDAS

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Controls, handling, navigation, smart key, quiet"

Cons: "cup holders in wrong place"

"this vehicle was designed the best on giving quite few luxury in class. The ride doesn't feel stiff or suffer wind noise its a smooth riding car. Controls are neat got a EX-L model includes a Smart key, navigation and other features. Styling looks very appealing and built quality excellent on everything with the Accord. I traded a 2013 Camry because needed a vehicle in more good quality ride now picked the right one even has more options without a bland interior as Camry. Just love my Honda wish bought it instead a Toyota because Honda seems to be better than Toyota on interiors and values."

Great design not the best quality

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage"

Cons: "Poor quality"

"Purchased 2014 Sport model brand new and after a month fuel gauge died. Went to the dealer and it took them entire day to figure out what went wrong. When I picked it up in the evening there was a strong gasoline odor coming from the back seat. Took several weeks for the odor to go away - new car smell was gone. Defective part was not in stock so I had to come back another day to get the part replaced. 3 Months later, while braking the entire front end would shake. Took it to a different dealership and they determined front rotors are deformed. Again, parts were not in stack so I had to come another day to get rotors replaced. Keep in mind, Honda does not provide loaner vehicles even in cases when defective parts were installed at the factory. Even it is a "Sport" model, intended for younger drivers, Honda installs only 4 very low end speakers. If you are a potential buyer, after you have test driven this car, close all the doors, turn off the engine and test the stereo. You will be disappointed. Great design, cheap parts."

Quite and comfortable Fun to Drive

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Priced right for all that you get, V6 has zip"

Cons: "No light in glove box?"

"I have owned this vehicle for 4 month i find it a fun car to drive it is both quite and comfortalbe and the V6 has a lot of get up and go"

Excellent car

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "Attractive appearance, excellent MPG"

"I bought this brand new car with all cash. I love this car. Excellent MPG and a great appearance (mine is white). Only reason I am selling is that I need AWD. Please do not contact me for unsolicited service or offers. Thank you!"

Quality car for the money

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, holds value, and decent looking"

Cons: "not enough storage space. No split rear seats."

"It is nothing flashy. It gets the job done and holds its value. If nothing this car is about as smart of a financial decision I could of made when buying a new car. I wanted the Lexus IS250 but they lose there value to fast. For someone with a son and plenty of bills to pay this was the smart (albeit not the most fun) decision I could of made!"

Very nice car

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "Quiet, good power, nice interior."

Cons: "Firm ride, touchy brakes."

"No car is perfect and every review is biased by the person's prior auto experiences. So... my 4 cylinder 2014 EX is very nice. Feels quicker than my V6 Fusion. Did a road trip with 4.5 adults and there was no shortage of HP. Great gas mileage. I have no issues with the CVT. Interior has more room than the Fusion. Its quiet, seats are comfortable, it has a quality feel to the controls. I used to put little mirrors on on the outside mirrors to help with blind spots. Don't need them with the EX. The Lanewatch camera is really cool. Takes some getting used to, but I really like it. The driver side mirror has a beveled edge which functions like the little convex mirrors, but I'm still trying to adjust. Not sure what to focus my eyes on. I hate to label it as a CON, but as a techie, I like playing with the gadgets. Got my cell phone hooked up, 16 gig of mp3's on a thumb drive, the fuel mileage screens, and trip meters, and I need to be careful because it can be distracting while driving. On the down side, the ride is firm. I notice the bumps more than the Fusion. It's not too bad, and I could just write it off as being sporty, but it is noticeable. The brakes feel touchy too. Given everything else, I think I can live with these items. I played with the Econ button, but I haven't been able to detect much difference. Might be due to the cold weather. Overall I really like it. I hope the Honda quality reputation holds up."

a pretty good car for the money

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Cons: "Poor cup holder arrangements."

"I dislike keyless entry. Trunk latch is too prone to bumping ones head on it. battery capacity is very low. don't leave it undriven for more than a few days. It is dead if you do. Passenger power seat is only front o back. No tilt or lumbar. The four cylinder had plenty of power in Colotado mountains. Gas mileage is about 24mpg in city and 33mpg on the highway. I wish I had declined several mandatory dealer options. They were expensive ahd basically useless ripoffs."

First Car Purchase and Couldn't be Happier!

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

Pros: "Great ride, styling, and price"

Cons: "Tan interior could get dirty easily"

"I bought a 2014 EX-L V6 with no navigation and am thrilled with it! This is my first vehicle purchase and I have no regrets. I had a 2006 Civic which was OK and definitely did it's job getting me from point A to point B. I love the exterior styling, interior, and technology. The ride is smooth and cabin is quiet compared to older Honda models. No complaints here. Fantastic for a car that is not a luxury vehicle. With great Honda customer service, reliability, and price - the Honda Accord is tough to beat in this segment."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25