2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,135 - $20,917.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Better than the 2009 EX model I drove as a lease.

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Good value & fuel economy."

Cons: "Build quality, feature deletions."

"Honda going cheap on some features (like another Japanese brand) - deleting some adding some. No more sliding center armrest, no split folding rear seat ( I prefer a split folding feature for my needs). Rear brakes still make clunking noises (dealer suggests aftermarket brake pads). Navigation needs updating-is outdated on features/functions. That's why no navi model for me. Overall still a good value."

No garage door opener on an EX,

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Drives and looks good"

Cons: "no GARAGE DOOR OPENER, or AUTO DIMMING MIRROR."

"I bought this for my daughter as she insisted on this car. Car drives great but the mileage is around 30mpg on daily commute. Car looks great but the seats are not the best. There is no GARAGE DOOR OPENER on an EX. It does not have AUTO DIMMING MIRROR. I don't care how good the car is, these are basic necessities in 21st century. EX which is one up from Sport model and only has one exhaust tail pipe compared to the sport. I think this brand will go down if Honda keep this up (just like Acura)."

My worst choice for a car ever

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "Looks"

Cons: "Everything else"

"I ended up leasing the V-6 EX-L thinking Honda would at least come close to the mileage they claim of 21 city 32 highway. What I've been getting is 12.8 on average. 12.8!!! This is with the economy feature on! I love the look of the car but after that, because of the mileage and comfort of the car, I'm really disappointed. This will be the first and last Honda I'll ever drive. The dealer says its because I drive in extreme driving conditions. Well, I live in Los Angeles and there's traffic. Apparently Hondas gas mileage estimates are on a country road, with no stop signs or traffic lights, going down hill with a strong wind at your back. Can't wait until my lease is up to get rid of it. Oh, and at 3035 miles it has a rattle."

Another GRANDSLAM for HONDA!

By on Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Pros: "Too Many to List!"

"I can’t say enough great things about this car! If I tell you everything it would take up this whole web page. This is the 4th Accord we bought since 1998. The 1998 Accord we bought new and kept it for 10 years and traded it in with 140,000 miles for a 2008 model. In 2003 I traded in my 1999 Ford Exploder (yes I said Exploder not Explorer), for a 2003 Accord EX-V6. One thing we noticed from the 1998 Accord compared to the 2008 Accord, Honda kept the quality in the engine, but it the interior seemed cheap and littler noisier in the cabin when driving down the compared to the 1998 and the 2003. I sold my 2003 Accord (yes somebody wanted my 10 year old car) out right in June of this year and purchased the 2013 Accord EX-V6. The 2013 Accord EX-V6 sedan is AWESOME! Honda went back to its roots, meaning the interior is top notch, ride is quite and comfortable. The 278 horsepower under the hood is truly impressive! I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the variable cylinder management, but honestly you don’t notice the difference when driving down the highway with the cruise control and all of the sudden you need to “step on it” to pass a truck or someone driving under the speed limit. City driving I get 25 MPG and highway I get 35 MPG. Having the Honda Free Link system is great when making a phone call. I have had no problems with the voice recognition function on the Honda Free Link System. Currently I have 2,600 miles on my car. Did I forget to mention the vents in the back behind the center console for those who are sitting in the back seat is a standard feature on the 2013 Accord EX-V6 sedan? Not to mention the dual climate control, heated exterior mirrors, and a day/night rearview mirror. Lane watch camera is nice, plus the lane departure warning and front collision warning. My wife is quite a bit shorter than me so the memory function for the driver seat is great. This is controlled by the key fobs. On a scale of 1-10 I would give this car a 12! My wife drove it for the first time last weekend and she loved it. She said it is a lot nicer than the 2008 Accord she is currently driving. Finally I get a lot of compliments on this car from everyone saying how nice it looks. Ironically you have all the same features on this car compared to a BMW or Mercedes for half the cost, plus with the quality of a Honda everyone knows you will get well over 200,000 miles out of the engine."

Great stylish car. Honda nailed it again.

By on Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Pros: "Great car for the money. Go compare."

Cons: "No air duct work for rear passenger comfort"

"Handles very well and seating is comfortable. The low profile tires make SPORT ride a little stiff due to less flexing of tire side wall. You may want to opt for smaller diameter rims to get tires with higher side walls. Fuel mileage is from 26 to 33 MPG thus far for 2000 miles. I drove all the other cars up to $8000.00 more than the Honda but still liked the Honda the best. I would have given this car a 10 but nothing is 100% perfect."

See if you qualify for