2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,135 - $20,917.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 142 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

i Love My New Honda Accord (:

By on Saturday, October 05, 2013

Pros: "New MID Screen with all new Saftey features"

"I Just Recenlty Bought my New Honda Accord 2013 at Holman Honda from Christopher Rodriguez had such a Fun and easy going time buying my car , I love everything about the new Honda Accord very differnt form the older models has the New MID Screen which was intorduced in 2012 with the Honda Civic and in 2013 the Sports model is the Best chocie with Value and so much to offer , great Quality and even better Reliabilty."

Fast and great MPG... who knew it was possible!

By on Friday, October 04, 2013

Pros: "Power when you want it , MPG when you need it"

Cons: "It is really easy to speed in this car =)"

"I was looking for the fastest car I could find, that got the best gas mileage, and could be driven in winter. I found a jewel... the Honda Accord EX-L V-6. This car is comfortable on long rides and gets impressive gas mileage for a 280HP car! Using the econ button I can cruise on the highway and easily get the 34MPG it claims it can get. When you turn off the econ and the traction control you can unlease the beast! The accord comes to life with a growl and it makes you want more. In the corners thier is slight body roll and you can get on the power fast to power through. This car is a prime example of a wolf in sheeps clothing. Just you are in control when that WOLF decideds to growl! Do yourself a favor and spend the extra money for the EX-L V-6, you will thank yourself later."

The best bang for the buck

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "Style, technology, options, V6 Power, gas mileage"

Cons: "Ride is choppy"

"I've owned my Black Pearl V6 EX -L w/ navi for approximately 4 months now and I've put almost 4k miles on it. The pros about this car are many. My favorite aspect about this car is the available power. It is quick, especially when passing or in a straight line! However, it isn't a sport car. At speed around a corner, you can tell there is a family sedan suspension on the chassis, not a formula 1's. The technology package and options that come with the EX-L give you a great value for the dollar. The seats are comfortable and Honda has done a good job reducing the road noise that was characteristic of many previous models - like my '05 Accord Coupe. A lot of professional reviews complain about the navi system, the three tier layout etc. Don't believe the negative hype. The car has many features that can be customized to suit your particular needs. Gas mileage is excellent. On a 1k mile round trip i averaged 35.5 mpg at 78 mph. That is with the eco button on the entire way. The only complaint I have is the ride quality in city driving. On the highway it is an excellent road car. In city driving the ride can be annoyingly choppy - at least here in Arkansas. Despite that minor irritation, the car is excellent. I highly recommend the E-XL V6 over the Touring. The only difference is adaptive cruse control and about $4,000. It isn't worth it. I test drove 2 Touring trims but, obviously settled with the EX-L."

Better than the 2009 EX model I drove as a lease.

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Good value & fuel economy."

Cons: "Build quality, feature deletions."

"Honda going cheap on some features (like another Japanese brand) - deleting some adding some. No more sliding center armrest, no split folding rear seat ( I prefer a split folding feature for my needs). Rear brakes still make clunking noises (dealer suggests aftermarket brake pads). Navigation needs updating-is outdated on features/functions. That's why no navi model for me. Overall still a good value."

No garage door opener on an EX,

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Drives and looks good"

Cons: "no GARAGE DOOR OPENER, or AUTO DIMMING MIRROR."

"I bought this for my daughter as she insisted on this car. Car drives great but the mileage is around 30mpg on daily commute. Car looks great but the seats are not the best. There is no GARAGE DOOR OPENER on an EX. It does not have AUTO DIMMING MIRROR. I don't care how good the car is, these are basic necessities in 21st century. EX which is one up from Sport model and only has one exhaust tail pipe compared to the sport. I think this brand will go down if Honda keep this up (just like Acura)."

See if you qualify for