2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,884 - $20,742.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 164 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Decent value

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "Nicely put together and good bang 'fer the buck!"

"In this day and age to get good value is a hard thing to define. Having come off as an owner of 4 BMW's(2x 3series, 2x 5 series)in the last 6 years, I think this car ranks up there as a really nice ride for the money spent. 2013 Sport edition got my attention and I've had 4 months and a long road trip up and over I-10 and Chicago back to NY. No complaints and I didn't have to pay for premium gas either!! A lot of car here and decent looks ta'boot! Complaint ...? None to speak of. 5/5 stars! Note: Work to get the best value for your trade, walk away and let'em know you mean business."

OUTSTANDING EX-L V6

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "ENGINE, TRANSMISSION, INTERIOR COMFORT, TECHNOLOGY"

Cons: "CUP HOLDERS ARE A BIT SMALL"

"Compared to the competition, the Accord puts the others to shame. Performance is outstanding while offering outstanding gas mileage. We just returned from a trip of 1850 miles and averaged 32.4 mpg. Between stops along the interstate, we averaged as high as 36mpg and as low as 32.4. The seats are great and all of the new technology adds to the pleasure of driving. The cameras are great too. What a winner!!"

Honda's Best Accord Ever

By on Sunday, February 24, 2013

"This car is very worthy of being voted car of the year by the Canadian automotive journalists (AJAC).I have driven Honda cars since 1988 and this is definitely the Best one Honda has brought to the market.They have made a number of refinements which are noticeable to the driver/occupant.To me the biggest engineering improvement is the combination of the CVT and the DI engine.I have the EX-L Nav 4cyl and the way it responds you would almost think you were driving a 6cyl.Don't just take my word for it test drive one yourself.Honda have mastered tuning and programing this CVT to this engine.It is a fun quiet car to drive.The new macpherson struts,tuning,and new seat design offers up a smoother ride from previous generations.I won't go into all the other desirable features but Honda have really nailed this one"

Fun then good resale.

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Fun and value."

Cons: "Leather steering wheel feels plastic."

"My choice for my 5th straight Honda was the 2013 Sport manual transmission because if you like a stick this car is sporty enough to deserve one. It's got lots of power yet is pleasant to drive at slow speeds too. It has a long power band once into 2nd gear. And 3rd and 4th will wind out way more than almost anybody would dare to try. It's not a BMW but it's not $15,000 more either! Some people might not like the exhaust growl but, hey, it's a sport sedan and Honda took a stand. The 18 inch wheels are slick! And whenever you sell it you'll get a good buck. Honda's prevent people from going broke on cars so buy one."

My view after driving this car for 1000 miles

By on Saturday, February 23, 2013

Pros: "Room, power, it just wants to go"

Cons: "little rough when starting from 0"

"I previously owned a 2001 Honda Accord DX, which I drove for 230K miles with little trouble. About a month ago we bought a new Honda LX, automatic, and I have to tell you that I'm impressed. This car looks really great. Proud to have something looking so good in the driveway. The car loves highways, anything over 50 MPH and it just wants to go. It has enough power, its quiet, and its perfectly happy to go any distance. Traveled 60 miles yesterday and got close to 40 MPG. I find it a little rough when driving off from a parking spot, but then eagerly wants to go. This is a car to be driven, just go the miles, and it'll make you smile."

Great car for the value. Could have been better

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "excelent drive with lot of new luxary features"

Cons: "interior could be better"

"I owned Camry LE 2009 and decided to trade in for new 2013 accord EXL V6 with navigation. The car is far superior to all other non luxary mid size sedan in driving and V6 engine really lives up to its promise when more power is needed. The ECon is good for both highways as well as city roads and I am getting combined 24 mpg average which is nice. The best feature of the car is rearview camera and navigation which are easy to set up and use. It has nice interior which I belive could have been better. The materials used for seat belts feels cheap. The leather could have also been better. It feels little stiff and will not give the feel of good cushion that you may find in other sedans. Among its technologies, I think Front Collision Warning and Lane Departure system are both in accuarate and are over reactive. They need serious improvement for future editions. Also yestersay as it was raining here in southren california, we found that visibility through windscreen was not as great as it could be. Over all great car for great price."

From the Class of '62

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "A car owner since 1962, best ever owned!"

Cons: "I haven't found one thing I would change!"

"Amazing, when we heard the 2013 improvements in style, fuel economy and safety, not necessarily in that order we had to see a '13 Honda Accord "Touring" which was hard to find. We owned a 2012 Honda Accord with all the bells and whistles which we loved we had to see not only the new Accord but the "Touring" version. The new led headlights and general lighting system blew our minds. We just didn't want to upgrade for the sake of just an upgrade. We had to do it with a "Touring" version, the Honda dealers were having trouble getting or stocking. We said we would wait, and finally we found one, only one in inventory of Inver Grove Honda, here in Minnesota. We claimed it immediately, and we couldn't drive away with it fast enough. We love everything about it, as we are confident you will too. Try and find one to test drive..... good luck!"

Great car. Even better than expected!

By on Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Pros: "Fuel mileage, responsiveness, safety and comfort ."

Cons: "Adding a driver side camera would be great."

"This is my 6th Honda and I keep them for 150,000 to 200,000 miles. I considered changing but after a great deal of research decided on the Accord EX-L 6. No complaints. Quiter than in the past and more responsive. Climate control system is great. When using Econ at 60 mph, I have achieved 37 mpg. On the Interstate at 75-80 I get 31 to 32 mpg. The lane warning, approach warning and side cameras are safety features that, prior to 2013, were found only on higher end cars. Love the car."

Great value - lots of nice new features

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "Provides excellent value, nice driving experience"

Cons: "Minor - Stiff ride, rearview camera"

"This is my 6th Honda Accord. Interior is roomy and trunk space is excellent. Love the display features and the gas mileage. Ride is a bit stiff. Noise cancellation system is good and is a new feature but still wind noise comes in. Love the heating/cooling system and the nicely laid out controls. The fan is a bit noisy. Controls are nicely laid out. I have seen only 33 mpg so far and not the 36 so far - may be because it is a new car and the cylinder and piston have to work in. Warranty could be better. The CVT feature is great - smooth transitions."

A lot of luxary features. Uncomfortable Leather

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Luxary fee. Smooth driving"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats in leather trim."

"I just bough this car ( Accord EXL V6 with Navi) 3 days ago and have driven over 300 miles. The car is nicely built inside out. It has alot of high tech features that you get only in Luxary cars like Acura TL or Lexsus. What really is disappointing is the seats. The seats in leather trim are very uncomfotable not only for the driver but also for the frnt passenger. I have tried every possible combination and have used extra cushions but nothing makes it comfortable. My lower back hurts really bad. It looks like Honda made a cheap bargain on seats. Dont know what may be the solution."