2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,947 - $20,914.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 219 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

2013 Honda Accord LX Best Car I Ever Owned

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Size, Comfort, Handling & Most of All Mileage"

Cons: "Didn't come with Fog Lights."

My New Honda

"I purchased this car in April 2013 after seriously considering purchasing a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. I love the looks of the Sonata but after test driving it I wasn't so impressed. The seats are set very low, the side mirrors are shaped weird and I didn't like the road noise. I went look at the Accord & test drove it and that was it. I loved the ride, feel, size, comfort, response, etc... Most of all I felt confident about purchasing it because of Honda's reputation for quality built cars which hold their value. I'm sold on my Honda Accord!!! My Accord is a little less than 1 year old & I have 12,000 miles on it and I still love it!"

My New Honda

AMERICAN Honda - Called AMERICAN for a Reason

By on Friday, July 19, 2013

Pros: "Great styling overall."

Cons: "Poor mechanics overall. See NHTSA Complaints."

"Major mechanical failure at 9,200 miles. Replaced transmission and torque converter. Major warranty commitment failure at 9,900 miles. AMERICAN Honda has adopted the warranty service policies of Ford, Chrysler and GM. Tell the owner there is nothing wrong, the vehicle operates normally. Do not fix the problem if it is costly or difficult. Make it the consumer's problem."

Performance & Value for money and more !!

By on Friday, August 23, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, Drive, Safety,Sleek design, i-MID"

Cons: "getting used to CVT"

"Having driven almost every model in this class in the last 10 years of been on the road nothing has felt more safer, intuitive and consistent as this one. Power when you need it, performance when you need this car just is true value for money. Yes I have faced minor issues of small noise in the cabin which was taken care very easily by the dealer . I would not say that this car has the bests every model on every area but the overall package is well worth the money I paid. I get anywhere between 35-40 on a local driving stretch to office which is a pleasant surprise (though I am not an aggressive driver). I would recommend this to anyone who likes a balance do power, safety, elegance and performance. Definitely not for those inclined for luxury though most features match those offered by the Luxury cars."

Great car for the value. Could have been better

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "excelent drive with lot of new luxary features"

Cons: "interior could be better"

"I owned Camry LE 2009 and decided to trade in for new 2013 accord EXL V6 with navigation. The car is far superior to all other non luxary mid size sedan in driving and V6 engine really lives up to its promise when more power is needed. The ECon is good for both highways as well as city roads and I am getting combined 24 mpg average which is nice. The best feature of the car is rearview camera and navigation which are easy to set up and use. It has nice interior which I belive could have been better. The materials used for seat belts feels cheap. The leather could have also been better. It feels little stiff and will not give the feel of good cushion that you may find in other sedans. Among its technologies, I think Front Collision Warning and Lane Departure system are both in accuarate and are over reactive. They need serious improvement for future editions. Also yestersay as it was raining here in southren california, we found that visibility through windscreen was not as great as it could be. Over all great car for great price."

HONDA ACCORD V-6 TOURING 2014

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "WIND NOISE TUSAMI WINDS- wind air leak"

"This a a loaded Honda Accord V-6 Touring with adaptive cruise control loaded. It handles great, dependable and has all the technology one could need in this pice point. The NEGATIVE is the drivers window near your ear lets in so much air you cannot focus on driving. I did test drive the car first with the radio and AC on at low MPH and did not notice the wind noise which sounds like the car window is OPEN. The roads are chosen for you to test he car out under 40 MPH. You bet I brought the car in and explained the concern. The dealer said they could not replicate the noise and found it normal.The service advisor himself explained the TSB fix by HONDA was for the 2013 Accord only and they would not get paid to fix it until a TSB was issued. After reviewing the wind noise concern I located hundreds of wind noise problems for the Accord and many other Hondas. Yes, the car drives great, however, if you have to blast the radio and ac to just drive something is terribly wrong with this vehicle. Yes, called HONDA MANUFACTURING and they said NO TSB fixes were noted for ANY HONDA. Enough SAID! The dealer only sells the car its the manufacturer producing it that should step up. Wind noise has been such a concern for Honda that the new commercial sights how quiet the new Honda is (MINUS) the TUSAMI wind noise. I know HONDA can do MUCH better in the future. Wind noise is heard at 40 MPH or higher or wih any cross winds."