2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,809 - $20,815.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 202 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Good fuel economy with CVT.

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

Pros: "Excellent fuel economy, Standard rearview camera,"

Cons: "wind noise, ride quality, useless fog light,"

"I was comparing this car with VW Passat SE 2.5L. The reason why I chose the Accord was fuel economy and reliability. Fuel economy is pretty good. I got 32mpg on 422miles of mixed driving. I'm pretty sure I can squeeze more when I drive for longer trips with mostly hwy driving. The interior is roomy and comfortable. However, the ride quality isn't really good. It's too stiff. I can feel every little bumps on the road. Toyota and VW have better rides than Honda for sure. Also 2013 & 14 accords have wind noise problem around B pillar. Google it and you'll see lots of people complaining. I thought in 2014 model is fixed but mine has one so I'll be visiting honda service dept soon. Another complain I have is since the front seats are low, using the fog lights won't you do any good. You won't notice even if you turn it on. So it's useless. There is no split rear seats and that's a disappointment. Other than that, CVT is impressive. You don't feel like you're driving a CVT. Lane Watch camera is pretty fun and everything else is smooth."

sleek safe techy sedan w/ v6 pep fun to drive

By on Friday, October 25, 2013

Pros: "understated comfort and luxury appointments, fast"

2014 Honda Accord EXL V6

"v6 has plenty of pep to slip into highway from entrance ramp or pass. variable cylinder technology allows highway mpg in 27-29 range. Leather seats with warmers very stylish and comfortable even on long trip. Console design easy to read and intuitive. Simple synch with smartphone. Very safe with surrounding airbags, high visibility with low belt line, and rear view and right side blind spot cameras."

2014 Honda Accord EXL V6

Accord EX-L is Outstanding

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfortable, powerful, excellent mpg"

Cons: "Somewhat firm ride"

"I have had my new Accord for about 10 days and I am very happy with it. I purchased the Accord EX-L 4-cylinder (w/o Navi). Previously, I owned three Camrys over the last 29 years. The Accord is a high quality, well built car. Very comfortable, easy to drive, plenty of power, quiet, and refined. It has a little stiffer ride than my '02 Camry, but feels heavier and holds the road much better. The features on the EX-L are outstanding including the rear-view and right lane-changing cameras. Connectivity is great for my iPod, iPad, and flash drive for music and I do not even use a smart phone! The mpg is as expected, if not even better. No doubt this car will average around 30 mpg for a basic mixture of driving. The Accord is the top-rated mid-sized sedan by Consumer Reports and I can say that it is very true. I highly recommend the Accord after being a loyal Toyota owner."

Near perfect car

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Handling, tasteful syling, rear seat roominess"

Cons: "Highway ride. Road noise"

"The thing that knocks my socks off with this car is the handling. It seems to know what you are thinking as you drive. Corners like a luxury sports car. The brakes respond to the slightest touch but are not grabby. Four cylinder has amazing power and accelerates up a steep grade like it is on flat ground. The engine is exceptionally quiet. It shifts into passing gear with a whisper yet responds like a rocket. The most responsive accelerator that I ever experienced. Styling is very tasteful. I like the sporty flare that is also sophisticated. Interior is well laid out and nicely finished and detailed. Quality control throughout is flawless. An interesting feature is the roominess of the back seat. Excellent rear seat headroom. Those who travel with adult passengers will really appreciate the backseat. There are some minor let downs and I am being knit picky here. First drawback is the ride. Small bumps , joints, small potholes, ect., are not forgiven. There is a decisive "thump" when hitting them. This not severe but noticeable. The only other thing on my wish list would be a quieter cabin. Again, this is not horrendous but it is one of a couple of small things that remind you that you are not in a luxury car."

My best Honda ever!

By on Thursday, March 06, 2014

"I own Hondas since 2002 and I love them! I bought my 2013 Accord LX Sedan with CVT in 2012. After few thousand miles with a speed of 60 miles per hour this car can make incredible 41 MPG!!! With ECON button ON. That's more then enough to say :))"