2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,781 - $20,669.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 169 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Worst Honda I have every owned

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage"

Cons: "Tech system"

"I have had this car into dealer for the same problem numerous times with no resolution.the problem is that the display screen goes blank but will come is I restart the car.i have taken videos of this and showed to dealer and they say if isn't doing it when they have it they can't do anything they did do a software update but didn't help. This to me is they don't have a clue also it rides like a lumber wagon and the seats are very uncomfortable"

Bad confort in driving. Bumpy and rattles.

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Amazing exterior (Luxury), roomy interior"

Cons: "Rattles in cabin, noisy, bumpy"

"I just get a new 2014 LX 2.4. Since the first day the car has 'small' rattles and I can't find them. But it looks that the sounds will be more in the future. Suspension rigid. You can feel every bump and vibration is transmitted into the cabin. I have a VW Jetta 2006 and the driving and riding is quiter and smoother!! I can't believe Honda has reduced the quality of the ACCORD!"

HONDA ACCORD V-6 TOURING 2014

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "WIND NOISE TUSAMI WINDS- wind air leak"

"This a a loaded Honda Accord V-6 Touring with adaptive cruise control loaded. It handles great, dependable and has all the technology one could need in this pice point. The NEGATIVE is the drivers window near your ear lets in so much air you cannot focus on driving. I did test drive the car first with the radio and AC on at low MPH and did not notice the wind noise which sounds like the car window is OPEN. The roads are chosen for you to test he car out under 40 MPH. You bet I brought the car in and explained the concern. The dealer said they could not replicate the noise and found it normal.The service advisor himself explained the TSB fix by HONDA was for the 2013 Accord only and they would not get paid to fix it until a TSB was issued. After reviewing the wind noise concern I located hundreds of wind noise problems for the Accord and many other Hondas. Yes, the car drives great, however, if you have to blast the radio and ac to just drive something is terribly wrong with this vehicle. Yes, called HONDA MANUFACTURING and they said NO TSB fixes were noted for ANY HONDA. Enough SAID! The dealer only sells the car its the manufacturer producing it that should step up. Wind noise has been such a concern for Honda that the new commercial sights how quiet the new Honda is (MINUS) the TUSAMI wind noise. I know HONDA can do MUCH better in the future. Wind noise is heard at 40 MPH or higher or wih any cross winds."

Great car

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Just about everything"

Cons: "Not happy about what the 18" tire are going to cos"

"So the wife and i decided to trade in our RAV 4 for a mid size family sedan. We test drove every model and are so happy with our choice of the Honda Accord Sport. It has everything we want,good trunk size,great gas millage, very comfy room interior(I'm 6"3"), room for both car seats and and then some extra for a third person to fit. I like the way it drives, and the sport mode add the additional paddle shifter for when I want to feel like I'm young again. The technology is pretty easy to use and like the way it is set up. We live in snow country an I am interested to see how it handles the snow. Overall I am very happy to be with the car and that may change in the snow. I told the wife we could always relocate if it is bad in snow, because I do not want to give up this car."

Honda hit a home run with the Accord sport

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

"Paddle shifters, power and handling are great. Fun to drive"

Don't Buy if you Want a soft ride

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Reason: Stiff Suspension

Pros: "Looks, MPG, Interior, Engine, Transmission"

Cons: "Stiffest suspension in history"

"The previous post was spot on. This car is beautiful, the interior is fabulous, MPG is super, and the car is quiet. However, this is the worst riding, stiffest car I've ever been in. Honda needs to go back to the drawing board, and fast, to fix this horrific suspension."

Nice car, too big for me.

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "quiet, better than average gas milage"

Cons: "not fun, limited storage, creepy low to the ground"

"I had a 2001 CRV for 10 years and I have to admit, I miss it like the air I breath. It got terrible gas milage, but it was a fun, wonderful SVU. I own the top of the line Accord and it's the least fun car I've had. I wouldn't buy this car again if I had the choice. Too low to the ground, can't see over the hood, and seats don't fold down to give more storage space from the trunk. What's up with that? I believe this car is made for much older people. Nobody under 60 should own this car. It's just not fun."

Almost perfect

By on Saturday, September 20, 2014

Pros: "Good size; gas mileage; technology"

Cons: "Stiff uncomfortable ride"

"Almost everything positive you've read about this car is true: perfect size; latest technology; great gas mileage; etc. The car would be perfect except for one thing: in an effort to make the car handle well with struts instead of the previous double wishbone suspension, Honda made the suspension so stiff it is unbearable on a daily basis. Every bump, every hole, every seam on every road is felt, and a lot. Even on the highway it is constantly pitching and moving from side to side. Make sure you take a LONG, LONG test drive before buying one. I wish I had."

Awesome gas mileage and comfortable car!

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, awesome gas mileage, comfortable"

Cons: "Needs more storage space by the drivers side"

"I love my car and I'm so impressed by the differences that they have made in just two year. This is my 7th Honda. I'm sold on their vehicles, they are just well designed, comfortable, and definitely reliable. The gas mileage difference was huge. I'm averaging about 32 mpg vs. 25 with my previous 2012 Accord. The car is very comfortable and well laid out. This car is got a ton of technology, which sometimes has hiccups but, for most part works as it is supposed to. The push button ignition is my favorite. I have yet to try the manual shifting but, plan to test it out on an open road where I don't have to worry about getting a ticket. I'm definitely sold on the leather. It seems to keep the car cleaner. The cameras took a bit of getting used to but, know I use them regularly and totally see the benefit. Storage space is ok. The car is fun to drive! I'd would definitely recommend it to others. Definitely worth a test drive if you are in the market. I'm sure that it will handle as it is supposed in during our extreme winters in MN."

Rough Riding and Downshifting

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Rear & Blind Spot Cameras, Leg room, Trunk space"

Cons: "Rough Ride on patched roads, Hard downshifting"

"I bought a 2013 Honda Accord Touring, and am very disappointed with the rough and bumpy ride I experience EVERY DAY. Car test drove great on the streets and highway around the dealership, but I wish I could have test driven this car on my usual, patched-road commute. The car also downshifts while coasting with enough force that it shifts my head forward, and I have neck pain. Honda told me this CANNOT be adjusted. I've had to change my driving habit - to keep on the gas more, avoid coasting, and brake harder through the downshifting. Gas mileage obviously decreased, and I expect brake pads/rotors will need changing much, much sooner and more often than any other car I've owned. I previously drove a 2003 Toyota Highlander since new, which I gave to my daughter."

excellent vehicle; best Accord yet !!!

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "8 to 9 + on all features"

Cons: "front passenger foot room could be improved"

"A great car. Have driven almost 50 K in 18 months without a blip. Gas mileage 35 mpg. Only criticism is, front seat passenger leg room to stretch out is marginal and passenger seat is only 4 way adjustable; no up and down. Just bought a 2015 and situation unchanged. Highly recommend this vehicle."

Great response in driving

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

"Everything is perfect in this car including the room for a family."

first honda always bought chevy love this car

By on Saturday, September 13, 2014

Pros: "lots of room great to drive"

"better than any chevy i have ever owned"

Love my Accord

By on Friday, September 12, 2014

"Have had some minor warranty issues, i.e. sound system distortion, glove box replacement,replace weatherstripping around front passenger door. otherwise no problems. Love this car, my favorite feature is blind spot camera, will not buy another car without this feature!"

the best car since i ever had

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pros: "one of the safest car on the road"

Cons: "a ittle bit smaller on the trunk compartment"

"one of the best accord i ever had.. and i loved the lane watch, lane departure warning and etc."

Ho-hum Accord EX-L for 2014

By on Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Pros: "Expensive Styling Look"

Cons: "Ride is stiff an rattling; Rubber seats;"

"The new Accord EX-L does not ride well. It is stiff and the front suspension sounds and feels loose....like there is a loose board under the carriage. The Nav and other computer systems are not user friendly and not intuitive. Too many menus and buttons to do the job. Leather seats feel like rubber. Styling is nice but dash is visually unwieldy. Features like lane warning, rt. side camera viewing, and closure warning are distracting and not helpful. They tried to put lipstick on a pig to compete with higher end cars. It's not working. A lot of body plastic...car feels light and tinny even with V6 Earth Dreams Engine which is sluggish @ 278 HP."

Best Coupe in the Segment

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "sporty, best interior and exterior, fun drive"

Cons: "road noise, needs little engine break-in to rev up"

"There is absolutely no better coupe available in the market today. I've driven both Mustang & Camaro, and they seem terrible in front of the Accord, from almost every aspect. Accord coupe - as many feel - is unlike an Accord sedan, though the sedan itself is a gem in the vast automobile market. Accord coupe (especially the V6, though this applies to all the trims) is sporty, reliable, fun, comfortable, economic, great on gasoline, exclusive available technology- both mechanical and electronics, smart, and sexy. I feel that Accord coupe is best in its class, which is coupes under $35,000. Accord coupe can any day compete and win against the likes of Camaro, Mustang, Genesis, Miata, Challenger, and even BMW 3-series & Lexus."

very nice features

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "power. features or options"

Cons: "rough ride, driver seat adjustment and memory sea"

"Excellent Mpg, 33-34 consistently, stiff ride, excellent power with v6."

For the price, it is pretty solid sedan.

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cons: "Very uncomfortable seats. Not that good on turns."

"I got Honda Accord 2013 brand new. I love the car. It is very economical. I actually got 41.6 mpg month ago going to NY. I have only one bad thing to say about this car. Seats are terrible. They are not comfortable at all. For longer ride than 4 hours your back will hurt. Excellent commuter vehicle."

This car is everything you think it is.

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

"Absolutely unbelievable! The car has every bell and whistle imaginable and the technology will simply blow you away. It rides as sweet as it looks and has enough power to get you out of (or into) any situation you can dream up!"

One of the best Hondas in years, yet some simplici

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

Pros: "Pick-up is good, seats comfortable, style sleek"

Cons: "No light in glove box, no compass, small console"

"This is my 4th Honda. The last a 2008, the 2014 has much to be proud of. Honda Accord is mostly good, let's focus on the bad: 1. There is no light in the glove box. 2. There is no compass directional. Even the most basic model cars show N, S, E or West. not the EX model. You'd better have your GPS on your cell phone. 3. The console is small and the former hide-away door is now a crude, garage-type that sticks out, nearly touching the gearshift. The pick-up is good, seats comfortable, style sexy. These little imperfections dilute an otherwise superior automobile."

Love Honda Still Makes A 6spd/man 6cyl Accord EX-L

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Quality is amazing, style is sleek, Honda reliable"

Cons: "Need cooler wheels for the couple, bigger interior"

"The fact that Honda still makes a 6spd Manual transmission with their deluxe 6 cyl model is awesome. I love a manual transmission and Toyota, Kia, Ford, Chevy, and so on do not make their luxury version with a manual. Unless I want to upgrade to Acura or Audi or BMW (out of my price range), I can't get the luxury with the manual. This car is amazing from the handling to the power. I love the size and comfort of the interior (although it could be a little bigger inside) and it's great for my family."

GREAT car for the money

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

"By far the best Honda yet and we have owned at least 7 over the past years. Lot of extras for the money !!!! LOVE IT !!!!!!"

ok, but

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Radio is ok."

Cons: "road noise, does not handle bumps well."

"We have this 2014 Accord EX and a 2014 Camry SE 4CYL. IMHO The Camry is a much more solid car. Any bump or road imperfection is exaggerated the Accord. The Camry is quieter and and smoother. The Accords metal seems thinner. The Camry is more comfortable to drive and has more intierior leg room. I just enjoy it better."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

"This is a sporty car with precise handling and braking. Great on gas, too!"