2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,781 - $20,669.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 168 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Honda Accord V-6 EX L TOURING

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "Great features"

Cons: "TURBULANCE wind noise levels not acceptable"

"Overall great car for $35,500 with adaptive cruise control. The only gripe I have is the enormous amount of wind noise comming in from the drivers side window with it closed. here is a definte wind leak from the window. With less than 100 Miles on the car I brought it in to the dealer and they said could not replicate the noise. The noise is heard from 40 MPH and above or with any crosswinds. I had five differnt people drive the car and they were SHOCKED to hear that amount of wind turbulance comming in from the car window of a HONDA. One of those people a car mechanic showed me the 2013 Accord TSB fix from Honda for the window air leak wind noise or I would not have been aware of a ten year history with the Honda brand and wind nosie major failures.The dealer will not repair it because the TSB fix number has not been done and Honda wont pay the dealer for any repairs. I called Honda America (HAHAHHAHA) they said NO TSB fixes or any problems noted for the Accord (enough said) It appears if you dont take out a class action lawsuit the big guys dont deal with you. Well, a 2013 TSB fix by Honda is out and a 2014/15 is sure to follow. In the meantime I will turn up the music and AC to drown out some of the (Tusami) nosie levels at times. This is not an occurance on each car as I checked with others and there car was ok, however, most of the 2013 Accords were failing the airl leak test and decibel testing levels until the TSB fix was done. The dash brake light comes on periodically but goes off on its own aftr three minutes."

HONDA ACCORD V-6 TOURING 2014

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Dependable"

Cons: "WIND NOISE TUSAMI WINDS- wind air leak"

"This a a loaded Honda Accord V-6 Touring with adaptive cruise control loaded. It handles great, dependable and has all the technology one could need in this pice point. The NEGATIVE is the drivers window near your ear lets in so much air you cannot focus on driving. I did test drive the car first with the radio and AC on at low MPH and did not notice the wind noise which sounds like the car window is OPEN. The roads are chosen for you to test he car out under 40 MPH. You bet I brought the car in and explained the concern. The dealer said they could not replicate the noise and found it normal.The service advisor himself explained the TSB fix by HONDA was for the 2013 Accord only and they would not get paid to fix it until a TSB was issued. After reviewing the wind noise concern I located hundreds of wind noise problems for the Accord and many other Hondas. Yes, the car drives great, however, if you have to blast the radio and ac to just drive something is terribly wrong with this vehicle. Yes, called HONDA MANUFACTURING and they said NO TSB fixes were noted for ANY HONDA. Enough SAID! The dealer only sells the car its the manufacturer producing it that should step up. Wind noise has been such a concern for Honda that the new commercial sights how quiet the new Honda is (MINUS) the TUSAMI wind noise. I know HONDA can do MUCH better in the future. Wind noise is heard at 40 MPH or higher or wih any cross winds."

Great car

By on Friday, October 03, 2014

Pros: "Just about everything"

Cons: "Not happy about what the 18" tire are going to cos"

"So the wife and i decided to trade in our RAV 4 for a mid size family sedan. We test drove every model and are so happy with our choice of the Honda Accord Sport. It has everything we want,good trunk size,great gas millage, very comfy room interior(I'm 6"3"), room for both car seats and and then some extra for a third person to fit. I like the way it drives, and the sport mode add the additional paddle shifter for when I want to feel like I'm young again. The technology is pretty easy to use and like the way it is set up. We live in snow country an I am interested to see how it handles the snow. Overall I am very happy to be with the car and that may change in the snow. I told the wife we could always relocate if it is bad in snow, because I do not want to give up this car."

Honda hit a home run with the Accord sport

By on Monday, September 29, 2014

"Paddle shifters, power and handling are great. Fun to drive"

Don't Buy if you Want a soft ride

By on Sunday, September 28, 2014

Reason: Stiff Suspension

Pros: "Looks, MPG, Interior, Engine, Transmission"

Cons: "Stiffest suspension in history"

"The previous post was spot on. This car is beautiful, the interior is fabulous, MPG is super, and the car is quiet. However, this is the worst riding, stiffest car I've ever been in. Honda needs to go back to the drawing board, and fast, to fix this horrific suspension."