2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,135 - $20,917.

10/8.2

8.1

Based on 142 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

I love my Accord Coupe. It's my second coupe!!

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Looks very sporty!"

Cons: "Not really good for kids in the back."

"Honda makes the best car on the road. Have had 4 Hondas and will keep on going back!!! Gets great gas mileage as well! Honda really vamped up the 2013 Accords. They look great and drive great. Have amazing standard features also!"

Really a great everyday car

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"Very confy and economic car"

My review after my Accord was totaled

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Very, very safe, great shift action manual, safe"

Cons: "low to the ground, ride too firm & road noise"

Totaled 2014 Accord 6 speed manual LX

"EXACTLY two weeks to the day of purchase I was traveling on a highway at 45-55 m.p.h. and out of the blue of vehicle on the shoulder decided to turn into my path (she admitted making an U-turn to police) needless to say my car was a total loss. At the moment of impact the driver's seatbelt locked up as it should and TIGHTLY held me in place, so tight I could barely breath. The airbags deployed properly and I walked away from the accident with an extremely sore left shoulder (doc said a body sprain) and a scratch to my left hand from the steering wheel airbag deployment. I received no burns from the airbag and honestly do not believe I ever made contact with the steering wheel airbag. Honestly, this is the worst accident I have ever had. Don't want another, thank you very much. Honda America can quote me if they'd like! Don't ever want to see another airbag deployment in my life, once again thank you very much. Is it a safe car? Well, I think so. The Accord held up very well considering the driver of the other car was in a midsized S.U.V. Did I buy another Accord? No. Not because it wasn't safe, but because, call me superstitious, I didn't want to tempt fate. I purchased another brand. My decision was also based only on a couple of weeks of driving experience with the car; while I loved the Accord it was low to the ground and made it difficult for me, a large framed guy at 6'-3" to get in and out of the car. I am a bit older now (49), I have more than a touch of arthritis, a bad back and knee. I could never quite comfortable behind the wheel and our approx. 200 mile road trip (see my previous review) told my body that the car had a firmer ride than it cared for. My new car has a much more compliant ride, BUT is nowhere the caliber of vehicle my manual LX Accord was. In the long run I may wish I bought another Accord. To get another Accord it would have been another silver and black combo, since Honda has such limited color availability I didn't want to walk up to a new Accord only to be reminded of the one that was wrecked."

Totaled 2014 Accord 6 speed manual LX

best manual midsize sedan

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "space, fuel efficiency, ride, manual"

Cons: "seat folding, bluetooth hands free link"

"I have the 6MT in my car, with the sport trim I have 189 horsepower that really moves the car rather quickly. I can get up to speed with no problem whatsoever. Even in 6th gear the car still has good pull when accelerating to pass on the highway. The interior space is amazing, I upgraded due to needing more space than my 2010 Civic SI allowed me. The trunk is massive, and the optional trunk tray has saved me many times. The only problems I have faced with the car is the fact that there is only one USB port and that the seats fold down in one piece. If these things were changed, then this would be my pick hands down in this segment."

Great car

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "all of the above and more"

"Better mph then sticker, 31.4 combined city/hwy. Got 36.4 mpg from sea level over Rocky mountains. Very comfy, great safety featues, plenty of standard feature, plenty of power, quiet, ample rear seat room, and a pleasure to drive."

See if you qualify for