2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,428 - $21,135.

10/8.2

7.7

Based on 118 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I've had 6 Honda's. This is the 5th accord coupe.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"I love Honda's. In my opinion, when someone buys a car they also purchase the company that manufactures the product. The new upgrades to the Accord are long overdo. My two major concerns about the automobile are the inability to see out of it and the quality of the interior. This is by far the worst I've driven for blind spots. Even with the camera, I'm constantly checking and rechecking before I change lanes. The interior of the cabin is easy to view and the sound system is awesome. However, the materials don't seem to clean up very well. I hate the dust etc that catches in the holes in the seat. I don't know if Honda is aware or not but there are many manufacturers that put bells and whistles in the modern auto. I am sad to say that Honda is the the middle of the pack. Why do I keep buying them? The re-sale rocks."

I've had 6 Honda's. This is the 5th accord coupe.

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

LOVING IT

By on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Pros: "Styling, quiet, performance, controls, handling"

"Due being unemployed my 6 year car finally wanted to die never thought be able afford a new car after shopping for economical vehicles and midsize under a lower price. I have a Honda Accord EX love every bit of fit and finish material. It rides very quick having a great engine giving me best horsepower with half decent gas mileage. My beautiful Accord was equipped with blue tooth, Pandora radio data, USB connectivity, rearview camera, heated seats, smart key, blind spot warning. Handles as if a Cadillac but I feel like riding a more luxury car instead being midsize family car its a Honda I love my car. Last purchased in February 2014 so been having fun while getting something to get around in. This car did well in Wisconsin weather on bad road conditions it grip the highway tight without slipping or skidding just love my car for life."

Pros: "Just a good looking car"

"after 4000 miles front suspension started making noises, I took it to the dealership they fixed it after 2 days, I drove it for 15 miles then started making noises again and steering wheel made noises too, I took it back to dealer for the second time and they gave it back to me after a week, I drove it for 200 miles and started making noises from steering wheel again, I took back to dealer for 4 and 5th time they fixed it but after few miles started to make noises again finally I called the customer service to help me find out whats going on with my car, one of the Honda managers drove my car and the same brand new one and said they both make the same noise !!!!!! but I haven't heard this noise from another cars like mine. they couldn't fix it for 7 times and I'm going to sell this car and never buy a Honda again, because of no responsibility and no good service."

never buy a honda again

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "just a good looking car"

never buy a honda again

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "just a good looking car"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25