2014 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $27,190 - $28,631.

10/8.2

8.2

Based on 200 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

LOVE HONDAS

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Controls, handling, navigation, smart key, quiet"

Cons: "cup holders in wrong place"

"this vehicle was designed the best on giving quite few luxury in class. The ride doesn't feel stiff or suffer wind noise its a smooth riding car. Controls are neat got a EX-L model includes a Smart key, navigation and other features. Styling looks very appealing and built quality excellent on everything with the Accord. I traded a 2013 Camry because needed a vehicle in more good quality ride now picked the right one even has more options without a bland interior as Camry. Just love my Honda wish bought it instead a Toyota because Honda seems to be better than Toyota on interiors and values."

awesome car!!!!

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, 4 cylinder power, gas mileage"

Cons: "none!"

"my 4th honda and i LOVE IT!!! coming from a 2012 civic. this car is so much more powerful and spacious and still get great mileage about 36 mpg."

Head of the class!

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "Fuel Economy, roominess, sporty feel"

Cons: "Stereo still lags Toyota"

"Test drove this car along with the Camry, Fusion, Altima, Sonota, Optima, Malibu. The Accord had the most complete package - gas mileage, head room, styling, tech features, and overall value. In first 3500 miles have averaged 31.8 MPG with less than 600 highway miles! You can compare for yourself, but for me the Accord is at the head of the class!"

Decent value

By on Saturday, March 09, 2013

Pros: "Nicely put together and good bang 'fer the buck!"

"In this day and age to get good value is a hard thing to define. Having come off as an owner of 4 BMW's(2x 3series, 2x 5 series)in the last 6 years, I think this car ranks up there as a really nice ride for the money spent. 2013 Sport edition got my attention and I've had 4 months and a long road trip up and over I-10 and Chicago back to NY. No complaints and I didn't have to pay for premium gas either!! A lot of car here and decent looks ta'boot! Complaint ...? None to speak of. 5/5 stars! Note: Work to get the best value for your trade, walk away and let'em know you mean business."

One Amazing Car!

By on Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, amazing brakes, lovely interior"

Cons: "no lane-watch camera on the left side"

"This 2013 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L is my first car. The paint finish is excellent--just wash it and it shines, no wax needed. It has the lane watch, bluetooth integration with my IPhone. I love my car. It is amazing! It has great acceleration, great handling, great fuel economy (about 275 miles per half a tank)! The only thing I have that is iffy with me is the fact that lane watch is only on the right side. The dealer said that I could have it installed on the left side if would pay for it. Of course this year comes with a back up camera, and I love that specific feature. You still have to look around before, but once you start to back up it shows you how far to go by the different lines that show you how close your vehicle is to whatever is behind you. I read one review about the seats being uncomfortable--especially the leather. I happen to disagree--as long as the seat is adjusted properly it shouldn't be uncomfortable. I have had this car about 4-5 months, and drove it everywhere. In the city, on the highway, in heavy traffic, and as said in some of the other reviews, this car does like to go fast. There is no difference between going 40 and going 60 or 70. It handles great--I can take the curves in the highway close to my house at 60 with no issue. Even my mom, a die-hard Toyota fan, loves my car. She has a 2007 Camry, with the comparable engine to mine, and it whines and seems as if it has a hard time pulling the car. It is loud and noisy compared to mine. I like the design better than the Civic--it was way too small--even in the coupe, I can fit my younger brother, my mom and her boyfriend without having people's legs cramp. I like the touch screen instead of the knobs. It is easy to change the radio station without taking my eyes off the road. However, the volume and source of the music can be changed from the steering wheel, the same as a call being answered through bluetooth. The interior of this car is beatiful--it looks like a spaceship's cockpit. This car also has excellent brakes. It makes me feel safer to know that if I do hit the brake pedal the car will stop. The overall quality of this car is good--if you want something that is a little bit sportier than the Camry, Maxima or the Sonata."