2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,333 - $20,273.

10/8.3

8.1

Based on 174 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

love this car

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, reliable, fun drive, safety"

"Love this car, and the service we've received from the Honda dealership where we bought it."

Great So Far

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "transmission, engine, value, seat material"

Cons: "Honda app"

"I had my Accord for about 5 months now and no complaints whatsoever. The engine is like butter, you do not feel the jerking motion of switching gears. It is amazing what the car delivers for the $$$."

Very happy so far!

By on Saturday, November 08, 2014

Pros: "Good performance, good MPG, comfortable."

Cons: "Audio/Tech interface a bit clunky."

"We were looking for a vehicle for making trips to see the kids and grandkids. We wanted something comfortable with good MPG. We also wanted a few creature comforts like heated seats and a sunroof. I didn't want a hybrid because I'm not sure it would last the 10-12 years that we drive vehicles. Anyhow, we ended up purchasing an EX-L, 2.4L 4 cyl. w/CVT. We've had the car about 3 weeks and have put 1500 miles on it. 35 MPG at 71-72 MPH. Our mixed use average has been 30 MPG. It looks like a consistent 36 MPG at 65 MPH. Based on prior Honda ownership (a 2003 Civic), I expect the mileage to increase as things break-in. You do have to drive gently to get good mileage. In the city with lot of stop and go and a top speed of 30-40 MPH, you probably won't get much above the low 20s for MPG. The CVT transmission is very smooth and overall performance is responsive. It doesn't feel underpowered at all. Some of complained of loud road noise, but I don't think it is bad at all. The ride is very comfortable. My only real complaint is the technology/audio system. It doesn't seem very integrated. Sometimes you have to look at the top screen, other times you look at the bottom screen. Some other vehicles we tested were better. I like the lane departure warning, forward collision warning and the blind spot camera on the right. The later can be a little distracting, but there are times I wish it was on the left side also! All-in-all, a very nice vehicle that I think we will be happy with for quite awhile."

Very Pleased

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "great features, looks, and reliability"

Cons: "lots of features = complicated controls"

"After 1.5 years of driving I am very happy with this car. In particular, having two information screens allows you to view two items, for example music functions and navigation, at the same time vs. other makes with only one screen. The only thing I'd change is the music display has the artist and the song title listed on the same line so they both get truncated. If each was on a different line you could see the entire title, not a biggie. The other thing is that the blower or heater fan is not powerful enough to heat the car quickly enough. Voice recognition on phone book and navigation could be improved."

Great car!

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

"I am very happy with car and haven't noticed any problems with noise or handling. I just replaced my 2000 Accord, which I bought new and drove 160,000 miles without issue. After ten years was going to replace, but ended up buying 2011 Pilot to replace a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer. I started looking at new luxury cars to replace my Accord, but just couldn't find anything that was sufficiently better to justify spending way more money. After looking at everything else went back and test drove Honda Accord 4 cyl. and V-6 models. Considered a 4 cyl., because it had same HP as my older V-6. Chose V-6, because it was noticeably quieter and smoother when driving. The car looks much more expensive than it is, and has so much more tech. and amenities than older Hondas. Can't think of anything that I would want to add, except maybe a better quality audio system. I have the high end system (for Honda), but it sounds rather average. Since owning, am pleasently surprised at increased fuel efficiency over older Accord. Don't really feel the power in daily commute, but when I step on the gas, it is a real thrill. In my opinion, simply the best family sedan there is. I buy Honda because in my experience, the quality and reliability are unmatched. Keep up the maintenance and you can drive your Honda as long as you desire. And when it's time to sell, the hardest part is chosing who to sell it to amongst all your friends and family eager to take it off your hands."