2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,068 - $20,788.

10/8.3

7.7

Based on 118 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

I bought it 3 month ago, a brand new 2014 sport

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Just a good looking car"

"after 4000 miles front suspension started making noises, I took it to the dealership they fixed it after 2 days, I drove it for 15 miles then started making noises again and steering wheel made noises too, I took it back to dealer for the second time and they gave it back to me after a week, I drove it for 200 miles and started making noises from steering wheel again, I took back to dealer for 4 and 5th time they fixed it but after few miles started to make noises again finally I called the customer service to help me find out whats going on with my car, one of the Honda managers drove my car and the same brand new one and said they both make the same noise !!!!!! but I haven't heard this noise from another cars like mine. they couldn't fix it for 7 times and I'm going to sell this car and never buy a Honda again, because of no responsibility and no good service."

I bought it 3 month ago, a brand new 2014 sport

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Just a good looking car"

LOVE HONDAS

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Controls, handling, navigation, smart key, quiet"

Cons: "cup holders in wrong place"

"this vehicle was designed the best on giving quite few luxury in class. The ride doesn't feel stiff or suffer wind noise its a smooth riding car. Controls are neat got a EX-L model includes a Smart key, navigation and other features. Styling looks very appealing and built quality excellent on everything with the Accord. I traded a 2013 Camry because needed a vehicle in more good quality ride now picked the right one even has more options without a bland interior as Camry. Just love my Honda wish bought it instead a Toyota because Honda seems to be better than Toyota on interiors and values."

Great design not the best quality

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage"

Cons: "Poor quality"

"Purchased 2014 Sport model brand new and after a month fuel gauge died. Went to the dealer and it took them entire day to figure out what went wrong. When I picked it up in the evening there was a strong gasoline odor coming from the back seat. Took several weeks for the odor to go away - new car smell was gone. Defective part was not in stock so I had to come back another day to get the part replaced. 3 Months later, while braking the entire front end would shake. Took it to a different dealership and they determined front rotors are deformed. Again, parts were not in stack so I had to come another day to get rotors replaced. Keep in mind, Honda does not provide loaner vehicles even in cases when defective parts were installed at the factory. Even it is a "Sport" model, intended for younger drivers, Honda installs only 4 very low end speakers. If you are a potential buyer, after you have test driven this car, close all the doors, turn off the engine and test the stereo. You will be disappointed. Great design, cheap parts."

Quite and comfortable Fun to Drive

By on Thursday, April 03, 2014

Pros: "Priced right for all that you get, V6 has zip"

Cons: "No light in glove box?"

"I have owned this vehicle for 4 month i find it a fun car to drive it is both quite and comfortalbe and the V6 has a lot of get up and go"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25