2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $19,541 - $20,420.

10/8.3

8.2

Based on 162 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

not a good vehicle at all

By on Sunday, February 09, 2014

"nothing but problems with this vehicle next time a ford or Chevy"

Great Car, no regrets

By on Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Pros: "Power, quietness, safety features, technology"

Cons: "steering feel, ride quality"

"I bought this car (Honda Accord EX-L V6) back in November of 2013, and I thoroughly enjoy driving this car. I found that everything in the car is comfortable and easy to use and learn to use. The safety features, like lane watch and fcw and ldw, really make this car safe, especially for those newer drivers to help gauge distances and car control. This generation is ridiculous quiet inside for a Honda (something i would not have expected). Concerning the power, the V6 provides more than adequate amount of power, plus is got better fuel economy and became smoother over time. Regarding the fuel economy, this v6 does a lot better in the city than my 04 CRV. I was surprised at how efficient it really was being a v6. There are, however, some gripes I have about it. 1) The steering feel is a little vague for my taste, I would have liked to have more feel (or at least a lot more weight as the steering was a little light for me). 2) The ride is a little stiff, but still very comfortable (it inspires more confidence for me than the softer Toyota Camry did). 3) Being that this car is near luxury, I would have like to have the seats automatically move back when the car door opens to provide easier access (it is manageable without the feature, but sometimes becomes a nuisance without more space to get in and out...). Overall, I would definitely recommend this car to new buyers as it provides near luxury at an affordable price and is probably one of the top benchmarks of this midsize car category."

Buyer's remorse

By on Monday, February 03, 2014

Pros: "Good value for the money"

Cons: "Terrible ride quality"

"I traded in a 2008 Accord Sedan EX-L for this 2013 Accord Coupe EX-L w/ Nav. Big mistake. The primary reason? The new car's ride is so harsh as to be quite uncomfortable. My 2008 Accord was smooth as silk. Now I feel every little bump, seam or whatever in the road. Not a pleasant experience. I recommend anyone considering a new Accord take it for a prolonged test drive over a variety of surfaces. When I took my car for a test drive, I realized the ride was "firmer" than my 2008 Accord, but I had no idea how much different it was. If it wasn't for the rough ride, plus slightly glitchy software, I would give this car a 10/10 rating. I love the styling and features. It seems considerably quicker than my 2008. I think it's a good value for the money (if you don't mind being bounced around), and I'm getting significantly better gas mileage compared to my 2008 (28-29 MPG combined city/highway, compared to 23-24 MPG for the 2008). I'm just very disappointed that Honda missed so big on something as basic as ride quality."

100% satisfied with this car!!!

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Great value and price; computer interface is great"

Cons: "hmmmmmmm, let me think....."

"I like everything about this car. So much thought went into it, I did not appreciate many of the features (such as keyless entry, side door mirrors and the green halo for shifting efficiency) until I had driven for a few hours. The handing and the ride are both very good. I like that it came with 17" wheels as I did not want anything bigger. I think it is sharp looking, too."

2013 Honda Accord LX Best Car I Ever Owned

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Size, Comfort, Handling & Most of All Mileage"

Cons: "Didn't come with Fog Lights."

My New Honda

"I purchased this car in April 2013 after seriously considering purchasing a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. I love the looks of the Sonata but after test driving it I wasn't so impressed. The seats are set very low, the side mirrors are shaped weird and I didn't like the road noise. I went look at the Accord & test drove it and that was it. I loved the ride, feel, size, comfort, response, etc... Most of all I felt confident about purchasing it because of Honda's reputation for quality built cars which hold their value. I'm sold on my Honda Accord!!! My Accord is a little less than 1 year old & I have 12,000 miles on it and I still love it!"

My New Honda