2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,454 - $23,429.

10/8.3

8.1

Based on 142 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next

Great car. Even better than expected!

By on Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Pros: "Fuel mileage, responsiveness, safety and comfort ."

Cons: "Adding a driver side camera would be great."

"This is my 6th Honda and I keep them for 150,000 to 200,000 miles. I considered changing but after a great deal of research decided on the Accord EX-L 6. No complaints. Quiter than in the past and more responsive. Climate control system is great. When using Econ at 60 mph, I have achieved 37 mpg. On the Interstate at 75-80 I get 31 to 32 mpg. The lane warning, approach warning and side cameras are safety features that, prior to 2013, were found only on higher end cars. Love the car."

Great value - lots of nice new features

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "Provides excellent value, nice driving experience"

Cons: "Minor - Stiff ride, rearview camera"

"This is my 6th Honda Accord. Interior is roomy and trunk space is excellent. Love the display features and the gas mileage. Ride is a bit stiff. Noise cancellation system is good and is a new feature but still wind noise comes in. Love the heating/cooling system and the nicely laid out controls. The fan is a bit noisy. Controls are nicely laid out. I have seen only 33 mpg so far and not the 36 so far - may be because it is a new car and the cylinder and piston have to work in. Warranty could be better. The CVT feature is great - smooth transitions."

A lot of luxary features. Uncomfortable Leather

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pros: "Luxary fee. Smooth driving"

Cons: "uncomfortable seats in leather trim."

"I just bough this car ( Accord EXL V6 with Navi) 3 days ago and have driven over 300 miles. The car is nicely built inside out. It has alot of high tech features that you get only in Luxary cars like Acura TL or Lexsus. What really is disappointing is the seats. The seats in leather trim are very uncomfotable not only for the driver but also for the frnt passenger. I have tried every possible combination and have used extra cushions but nothing makes it comfortable. My lower back hurts really bad. It looks like Honda made a cheap bargain on seats. Dont know what may be the solution."

Met all maintenance recommendations; Car is loved!

By on Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pros: "Excellent service, nice to drive, comfortable"

Cons: "Have no cons"

"Vehicle has been well maintained and met all manufacturers recommendations for maintenance. Drive like a charm. Have never had any problems with the car!"

Great Car, Almost a perfect mid-size!

By on Friday, January 11, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, visibilty, interior"

"Bought the EX in November and I couldn't be happier. Looks good and has great visibility-one of the reasons I didn't go Sonota/Optima. Love push button start, and Lane Watch. Averageing almost 30MPG with mixed driving! Classy interior!"

Excellent Car - Great Value for money

By on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pros: "Excellent drive, great std. features"

Cons: "Inaccurate TPMS in adverse weather conditions"

"I own LX with CVT , have been driving this car for a month and drive is just excellent. Great standard features. Deducted one point only because TPMS (tire pressure) is not accurate.In adverse weather conditions , gives false alarm."

Very happy with the new Accord

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

"I picked up the new Accord after test driving several competitors. The number of features for the money is what makes it best in class. The Accord is a very balanced and premium feeling car. I think it's easily the best midsize sedan on the market."

Love It!!

By on Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pros: "great car"

Cons: "more storage/ option for manual/ display tire pres"

"Replaced my 2011 Chevy Malibu with the 2013 Honda Touring addition. My Honda gets better gas mileage than the 4 cyl Malibu and has way more power. I absolutely love everything about the car especially the safety features, leather, Navigation, power, gas mileage and all the cameras. I do however wish the car had a manual/automatic shifter or at least lower gears you can downshift to. also with all the features it has you would think it would show you the tire pressure in each tire instead of manually having to do it."

Good Vehicle with some Flaws

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Great Price for the features offered"

"Car is excellent value for money, but the CVT is not perfect. it jerks a bit at slow/in town speeds. Gas mileage is very good for a mid sized car. Thought of buying the 2012 Camry, but the array of standard features offered in the Accord got me sold. Ride is a bit stiffer/ on the harsh side compared to the Camry. Overall look and feel of the car is excellent. Road noise could have been on the lesser side. Not as quite, but better than the previous generation. Hope they improvise on these nitty gritty issues in the 2014 version :-)"

Great Car!

By on Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Pros: "styling, gas milage"

Cons: "none yet"

"As another reviewer mentioned. I also have gotten 41 mpg on a highway @ 60mph. Engine is very peppy and car rides very nice. It would be easy to get a speeding ticket with this car as it never feels or rides like the actual speed actually going. I have the Sport w/CVT."

High-quality, comfortable vehicle

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "High-quality, comfortable and energetic."

Cons: "Not a fan of lower profile tires."

"My wife and I traded our 2008 Camry Hybrid for our 2013 Honda Accord. I like our 2013 Accord very much. Personally, I'm not missing the under-powered, slightly noisy Camry (while slowing or braking). We're getting 41.0 MPG mixed highway and city on ECON mode from our 2013 Accord. Yes, 41.0 MPG, without the extra cost of a hybrid. I find our EX Accord's 2.5L I4 with CVT very energetic, something I missed when driving the Camry Hybrid. The Accord's EX trim is a nice package, but I think a slightly better ride could be achieved with 16 inch wheels and not the 17s it comes with, but then again, I'm accustomed to the softer ride I get with my Buick. I very much like the sound from the stereo. High-tech gagetry like Bluetooth connectivity, rear-backup and right-side mirror cameras (LaneWatch) and access to Pandora are a nice touch. Dual zone climate control keeps the wife happy too. I find the interior materials and exterior finishes to be high-quality. Overall I find our 2013 Accord to be a very nice, quiet, comfortable vehicle. Rated reliability at 8 based upon this vehicle's prior reputation. Looking forward to keeping this one 10-11 years like our other vehicles. I don't keep vehicles I can't rely upon."

2013 Accord LX is amazing good car!!

By on Monday, December 03, 2012

Pros: "Head and leg room. Style"

"We own numerous Accords and love them all. This 2013 LX is an awesome good car. We love the new features and the quality is much better than other brands we shopped."

I love this vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pros: "It is a fun car to drive."

"First Honda I have purchased. For the money, it is a great buy. I would have preferred leather seats as an option, but the cloth seats are attractive."

Wow!

By on Monday, November 26, 2012

Pros: "Driver leg room, looks, proformance"

Cons: "I have not found one yet"

"This is my first Honda vehicle and I have to say that I am impressed. It looks and drives absolutely perfect. My favorite car prior to this was a 2003 Toyota Avalon which I kept for 7 years and I fully expect this Accord to take over as my most favorite. A lot of luxery for the price of a mid-range vehicle. I am 6'5" tall and I fit quite easily in the drivers seat."

I see why Honda is at the top!

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "Great Value for the money, fun to drive, nice navi"

Cons: "None at the moment"

Better in Black

"This is my 1st Honda and WOW! I love this car so much easily the best car I have owned thus far and thats saying a lot considering my previous cars have been 2012 Boss 302 Mustang, 2012 Dodge ram 1500 sport, 2010 Dodge Challenger and I say with confidence neither of those cars have been even close to the quality and ride of this car. I plan on owning this car until I die b/c it won't die before me thats the greatness of Honda engineering. I got this car after a long search here in ND, but the whole dealer experience and purchase was awesome and I will forever praise Honda and promote their cars."

Better in Black

My first brand new car. LOVE IT 2013 Sport

By on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, exterior/interior design,"

Cons: "Sound system, no handsfree texting w/ iPhone"

"After almost ten years of driving, this is my first car that I bought, and I went brand new. I was looking at the 2012 Civic Si because of all of the bells and whistles but it's too small and not something I would want to be driving when I'm 30+ This drove me to the 2012 Accords because of their class and luxury. My saleswoman took me out to check out the 2013 Sport because I wanted some features that the 2012 Accords didn't have. Instantly fell in love with this car. The 18-inch alloy rims give it a super sporty look with the classy sedan body. The steering wheel mounted paddle shifters give me great control over the car especially on the highway for powerful acceleration and fun driving. Hitting 115 mph felt like I was going 75 and always handles well. I wish it had a better sound system as it is equipped with the standard 160W 4-speaker which is a kind of lame, but I love the Bluetooth integration with my iPhone. An excellent mid-sized sedan for the price. I think it is actually a steal for the look, drivability, and reliability."

Great improvement to Accords

By on Sunday, November 18, 2012

Pros: "Quick, smooth and fun to drive"

Cons: "No ignition key start if self start fails"

"Absolutely a great car. I got a the 2013 V6 EX-L Navi. I am very pleased with this car. Great features and noiseless ride. Quick and smooth and fun to drive. I suppose that reliability with the Honda name will keep my expectations high since i have driven only about 300 miles. Need to get to understand the Navi operations since i am still new to it."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 | Next