2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,346 - $23,387.

10/8.3

8.2

Based on 150 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

This car is everything you think it is.

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

"Absolutely unbelievable! The car has every bell and whistle imaginable and the technology will simply blow you away. It rides as sweet as it looks and has enough power to get you out of (or into) any situation you can dream up!"

One of the best Hondas in years, yet some simplici

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

Pros: "Pick-up is good, seats comfortable, style sleek"

Cons: "No light in glove box, no compass, small console"

"This is my 4th Honda. The last a 2008, the 2014 has much to be proud of. Honda Accord is mostly good, let's focus on the bad: 1. There is no light in the glove box. 2. There is no compass directional. Even the most basic model cars show N, S, E or West. not the EX model. You'd better have your GPS on your cell phone. 3. The console is small and the former hide-away door is now a crude, garage-type that sticks out, nearly touching the gearshift. The pick-up is good, seats comfortable, style sexy. These little imperfections dilute an otherwise superior automobile."

Love Honda Still Makes A 6spd/man 6cyl Accord EX-L

By on Thursday, August 07, 2014

Pros: "Quality is amazing, style is sleek, Honda reliable"

Cons: "Need cooler wheels for the couple, bigger interior"

"The fact that Honda still makes a 6spd Manual transmission with their deluxe 6 cyl model is awesome. I love a manual transmission and Toyota, Kia, Ford, Chevy, and so on do not make their luxury version with a manual. Unless I want to upgrade to Acura or Audi or BMW (out of my price range), I can't get the luxury with the manual. This car is amazing from the handling to the power. I love the size and comfort of the interior (although it could be a little bigger inside) and it's great for my family."

GREAT car for the money

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

"By far the best Honda yet and we have owned at least 7 over the past years. Lot of extras for the money !!!! LOVE IT !!!!!!"

ok, but

By on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pros: "Radio is ok."

Cons: "road noise, does not handle bumps well."

"We have this 2014 Accord EX and a 2014 Camry SE 4CYL. IMHO The Camry is a much more solid car. Any bump or road imperfection is exaggerated the Accord. The Camry is quieter and and smoother. The Accords metal seems thinner. The Camry is more comfortable to drive and has more intierior leg room. I just enjoy it better."

Excellent vehicle

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

"This is a sporty car with precise handling and braking. Great on gas, too!"

Great vehicle

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage, build quality"

Cons: "Ride can be a little rough."

"Got this car a couple days ago, I have to admit I love this car. I got this car as a second car to my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland V8. I'm my opinion the only thing this car needs improvement in is the ride because it can get a little bumpy, but I am told that is to be expected in a coupe. Any ways it's a great car don't hesitate to purchase."

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS CAR

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Everything, there is nothing I do not like."

Cons: "No Moonroof in the Accord Sport"

My New Baby!

"I Purchased my 2014 Honda Accord back in April, and this is the first car I have ever bought that I actually am in love with. This car is stylish, comfortable, reliable, and overall beautiful! The one thing that I noticed when this car is on the highway or just driving the local routes, the outside noise is mostly non existent. Once the door is shut and the windows are closed, you hear nothing but the music or the person your speaking too. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone who wants a beautiful car, for a reasonable price."

My New Baby!

I love my Accord Coupe. It's my second coupe!!

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Looks very sporty!"

Cons: "Not really good for kids in the back."

"Honda makes the best car on the road. Have had 4 Hondas and will keep on going back!!! Gets great gas mileage as well! Honda really vamped up the 2013 Accords. They look great and drive great. Have amazing standard features also!"

Really a great everyday car

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive"

"Very confy and economic car"

My review after my Accord was totaled

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Pros: "Very, very safe, great shift action manual, safe"

Cons: "low to the ground, ride too firm & road noise"

Totaled 2014 Accord 6 speed manual LX

"EXACTLY two weeks to the day of purchase I was traveling on a highway at 45-55 m.p.h. and out of the blue of vehicle on the shoulder decided to turn into my path (she admitted making an U-turn to police) needless to say my car was a total loss. At the moment of impact the driver's seatbelt locked up as it should and TIGHTLY held me in place, so tight I could barely breath. The airbags deployed properly and I walked away from the accident with an extremely sore left shoulder (doc said a body sprain) and a scratch to my left hand from the steering wheel airbag deployment. I received no burns from the airbag and honestly do not believe I ever made contact with the steering wheel airbag. Honestly, this is the worst accident I have ever had. Don't want another, thank you very much. Honda America can quote me if they'd like! Don't ever want to see another airbag deployment in my life, once again thank you very much. Is it a safe car? Well, I think so. The Accord held up very well considering the driver of the other car was in a midsized S.U.V. Did I buy another Accord? No. Not because it wasn't safe, but because, call me superstitious, I didn't want to tempt fate. I purchased another brand. My decision was also based only on a couple of weeks of driving experience with the car; while I loved the Accord it was low to the ground and made it difficult for me, a large framed guy at 6'-3" to get in and out of the car. I am a bit older now (49), I have more than a touch of arthritis, a bad back and knee. I could never quite comfortable behind the wheel and our approx. 200 mile road trip (see my previous review) told my body that the car had a firmer ride than it cared for. My new car has a much more compliant ride, BUT is nowhere the caliber of vehicle my manual LX Accord was. In the long run I may wish I bought another Accord. To get another Accord it would have been another silver and black combo, since Honda has such limited color availability I didn't want to walk up to a new Accord only to be reminded of the one that was wrecked."

Totaled 2014 Accord 6 speed manual LX

best manual midsize sedan

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "space, fuel efficiency, ride, manual"

Cons: "seat folding, bluetooth hands free link"

"I have the 6MT in my car, with the sport trim I have 189 horsepower that really moves the car rather quickly. I can get up to speed with no problem whatsoever. Even in 6th gear the car still has good pull when accelerating to pass on the highway. The interior space is amazing, I upgraded due to needing more space than my 2010 Civic SI allowed me. The trunk is massive, and the optional trunk tray has saved me many times. The only problems I have faced with the car is the fact that there is only one USB port and that the seats fold down in one piece. If these things were changed, then this would be my pick hands down in this segment."

Great car

By on Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pros: "all of the above and more"

"Better mph then sticker, 31.4 combined city/hwy. Got 36.4 mpg from sea level over Rocky mountains. Very comfy, great safety featues, plenty of standard feature, plenty of power, quiet, ample rear seat room, and a pleasure to drive."

ONE OF BEST VEHICLES EVER OWNED

By on Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE"

Cons: "STANDARD TINTED GLASS"

"FUN TO DRIVE WITH THE CONTINUOUS VARIABLE TRANS PADDLE SHIFTING ON STEERING WHEEL LIKE BMW. TIGHT SUSPENSION HAVE TAKEN TURNS AT 80MPH NOT EVEN A SQUEEK BEUTIFULLY DESIGNED INTERIOR WITH STANDARD BACK UP CAMERA GREAT FEATURE.RELIABLE 100% BEST FEATURE OF ALL ECO GAS SAVER.I DRIVE ONNCE A MONTH TO PHILLY PA 200 MILES FROM WHERE I LIVE 10 BUCKS GAS USING ECO GREAT CAR. WAITING FOR 2018 NEW BODY TO PURCHASE THAT.BUY HONDA YOULL NEVER GO BACK TO WHAT U DROVE BEFORE."

Love this car

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Everything - wonderful comfort, good power, luxury"

Cons: "None yet"

"Love Hondas and this car is the best of the best"

great car

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2014

"love this car"

great Honda quality, very uncomfortable ride

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "great quality, impressive gas mileage, roomy trunk"

Cons: "hard ride quality"

"This car is everything that is expected from Honda when it comes to build and component quality. The interior is roomy and the trunk is generously large. I bought the V6 Coupe EX-L and was very surprised that on a long highway drive the gas mileage was better than 34 mpg. There are so many things I like about this car it would be easier just to mention the few that I don't. The minor dislike: sometimes the factory radio will show on the display that it not connected to a Bluetooth device when it actually is. No big deal though. The 6 speed automatic transmission can sometimes get rather jerky until warmed up. The major dislike: The ride quality is way too firm. I tested this car on smooth streets but should have driven it on bumpy streets to get an every day feel. The firmness goes beyond sports car firmness and I believe it is unnecessarily hard considering the Accord is not really a sports car. With all of the headaches, ear aches, and ringing in my ears I find it difficult to enjoy anything else about the car. I would recommend testing this car on streets that the buyer would typically drive on on a daily basis."

Cars just don't get much better than this

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Responsive, comfortable, reliable, great looking"

Cons: "Wish the backup camera included a warning sound"

"I couldn't be more pleased with my 2013 Honda Accord EX. It responds exactly as I expect it to, it's comfortable, looks great, and is a lot of car for the money. And because it's a Honda, I know I'll be driving it for many years to come (traded in my 1996 Honda Accord for this one), which makes it economical over the long haul. I'm getting over 26 mpg so far with mostly city driving. This car makes me smile!"

The Best Designed Accord Sedan To Date

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Great Restyle, Strong Resale & Reliability"

Cons: "Sport Trim lacks factory moonroof option"

Best Color Combination in My opinion

"All new for 2013, the Accord has 2-new trim levels. The renamed LX-S is now Sport, and the top of the line trim is called Touring which follow's what was done with the Odyssey van trim levels. We went with the Sport Trim this time as we trade Accords every 5-yrs as Honda uses a 5-yr cycle of body styles for this model, so each year ending in a 3 or 8 is a new body style year for the Accord. In the past we have had EX & EX-L trim as we enjoy the benefits of sensing added cabin room via the power moonroof. We are both shorter than 5'6", so head room has never been an issue for us re: the moonroof. The Sport Trim does NOT come with a moonroof, so we had one added as we really liked the design and aggressive stance the Sport projects. Standard rear spoiler, dual chrome tipped exhaust, and sharp 18" alloys look very sharp on the car. This is our 5th Accord Sedan, and each seems to be a step up from its predecessor, although we have had favorite models(generations) of the Accord Sedan. The 1st Accord sedan for me was a 1984 model that I purchased used in 1986 as a new Accord trade in. I drove it for 3-yrs and then bought a 1988 left over in the Spring of 1989 as I started my career. The 1993-1998 Model was my least liked Accord Generation. Honda does reinforce the idea that technology & automobiles improve with time, and the 2013 Generation proves this well. The new 'Earth Engine's' promotes stellar performance & fuel economy that use to only be found in the civic. Take a test drive and see for yourself, the 2013 model restyle was well done and reflect the true benefits of owning a Honda Accord Sedan !"

Best Color Combination in My opinion

Great performance, good ride, and great MPG

By on Friday, June 20, 2014

Pros: "Styling, performance, and MPG"

"I have had my Accord V-6 coupe for a year now. No probelms. Averages about 30-31 MPG overall and will get up to 37 MPG on the highway. City/highway driving is about 40/60. Has smooth, comfortable ride with good head and shoulder room. Comfortable seats and all instrumentation is well laid out. Has power to spare and you don't need the Sport Mode in the 6-speed transmission. Eco botton is useless as I have found I get better gas mileage with it never engaged."

I'd miss it if it were traded in

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Value, solid construction, fun to drive."

Cons: "Seats could be more comfortable with extra padding"

"This is a strange way to start a review but I've been disappointed by so many new cars in recent years that it seems appropriate. A dealer asked me, "You trade for new cars far more often than the normal person. Why is that?" My answer: "If I like a car, I'll keep it but won't live with one I don't". No worries any longer with this new Accord as I truly would miss not having it so if that's a strange endorsement, so be it. The Accord Sport does everything very well. Not outstanding, mind you, but very well and that degree of consistency is hard to find. Could it be more powerful? Yes but there's more than enough there to zoom onto an interstate from an entry ramp, quickly pass a 18 wheeler in the rain, or to feel the rush of quick acceleration. Could it handle better? Yes again, but realizing this is not a $50,000+ exotic of some kind, it handles competently. The seating comfort is just okay for me. I've had better but also have had worse so it gets a solid B-. MPG in mixed driving is getting close to 30mpg and I don't baby it so that's spectacular in my view. I'm keeping this one for at least another 3-4 years and that's as big a recommendation as there is when it comes to my picky preferences for new cars. I really would miss it too much not to have it."

Accord Sport is the best value and best looking.

By on Thursday, June 05, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, 8" display, Lots of room"

Cons: "Speaker quality could be better"

"Honda did a good job on their new accord. I purchased the 2014 Accord Sport. I think that the sport model is the best value because you get the nicer wheels and interior features, but nothing overpriced or unnecessary. I couldn't see myself paying $8K more for a mediocre touchscreen nav, moonroof, and cheap factory LEDs. I have heard mostly negative reviews about the hondalink navigation (actually ALL car manufacturer installed navigation software), plus most people already have a smart phone with Google maps, so the sport not having the navigation was not a big deal. I have gotten so many comments on how much more aggressive the new Accord looks and people who thought it was an Acura or Lexus from the profile view because of the nicer wheels, accents, and dual exhaust. Plus the sport model just felt the most responsive in test drives. The 8" display screen in all models is really great, and the dynamic guidelines on the back-up camera that show the trajectory of your turn as you reverse is genius. The seat fabric is much better quality than my 2013 Toyota Tacoma had, so no need for seat covers. Plus the leather interior accents and wrapped steering wheel makes it feel more luxurious, similar to my old 2003 Acura TL. The cabin feels spacious, ample leg room, and a huge trunk. I have the CVT model, and I really like it. The CVT in the sport feels slightly more powerful and quick, and much much much better than the CVT in a prius. I am completely satisfied with this car and at $23K out the door, you really can't beat this car. Style, comfort, quality, performance, technology.... It is an excellent car and even better deal."

great car and mileage

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "great price, good on gas,"

Cons: "uncomfortable front seats, noisy at high speed,"

"2013 launched new exterior model design. The Accord is a good looking car and interior space is generous. Back seat has plenty of leg room. Very good on gas. The ride is a bit choppy. I feel every dimple in the road. The interior seats lack enough cushion and back support. Its uncomfortable riding for more than a few hours. The driver seat adjusts up/down front/back. Overall seat was not designed for a long distance ride. My biggest complaint is the front passenger seat does not adjust up or down. I'm short, so when I'm seated in passenger side, I'm at an uncomfortable level. Noise level also a bit high when traveling at 60 mph or more. I prefer a 6 cyl model. My next car will be a 6 cyl cross-over. For the price, the Accord a reliable car, with great gas mileage."

Amazing 38 mpg highway; way under-priced value

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Economy, high end power, reliability, low price!"

Cons: "Not a Lexus-like head turner."

"Before I bought this car, I drove every sedan available: Mercedes, Cadillac, Volvo, Lexus, Subaru, Infiniti, Audi, even this same car dressed like an Acura. None was more comfortable. None was as roomy. None was as much fun and responsive, especially at the upper end. All were far more expensive (from $10,000 to $40,000 more except the Subaru which was the most unremarkable car I have ever driven). Using the Consumer Reports reliability ratings and overall ratings, I decided to save the money and try the Accord. Boy! Did I make the right decision! First, I noticed that I sit IN not ON the seats. Then I noticed I could see all around easily. Then I found it easy at my age to enter and exit the car. And with the front seats all the way back, I can still see about three inches between my knees and the back of the front seat (I am 6'2"), and the head room is far better than the BMW 5 Series. STANDARD EQUIPMENT: Real leather; heated power seats; backup and blind spot cameras; FCW; tire pressure monitors; LDW; auto-dimming mirror; comfort, comfort comfort; huge trunk; free mats, splash guards, door edge protection tape; free first year maintenance; proximity, keyless entry; open all the windows from 200 feet away on a hot day; HomeLink; memory driver's seat positioning; and much, much more. And then I began to realize that this 3.5 liter, nearly 300 horsepower engine was getting phenomenal gas mileage. I was looking at 38 and 42 MPG on the highway with a 600 mile range and about 20 CITY, and as of today the OVERALL MPG on this full sized, fully powered, really fine road car stands at exactly 30 MPG. It is a joy to drive, and I do not miss feeling smug because I spent $27,700 instead of $64,000 for the Lexus with its vinyl seats (I could not get my knees under the steering wheel nor my head under the sun roof. Except for its fine, responsive, untorquey steering and lack of that old big car floaty feeling, the whole thing comes really close to that 1953 Hudson Hornet with Twin H power I drove in college. It is that satisfying. And right now I see the private party sale price is almost the same as what I actually paid for it. This is a highly under-rated automobile!"

Nice car.

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "Great fuel economy and smart entry is great."

Cons: "No satellite radio standard"

"Great fuel economy"