2011 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1099 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Best car- ever.

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

Pros: "Good performance, fuel economy, great appearance."

Cons: "None."

"This is the best, most reliable car I have ever owned. On the highway I have been able to get 30 mpg with the V6 version. Nothing has ever gone wrong with the vehicle and people still rave at the way it looks. I have only performed routine maintenance in the five years I have owned it. The tires still have good tread and the brakes look like they will certainly last another 25,000 miiles."

**Honda's are #1 in my book**

By on Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pros: "Maintains value, body style hasn't changed"

Cons: "Poor quality interior material"

"This is my third Honda vehicle. I have previously owned a Civic (which I loved) and a CRV (didn't like as much), but the Accord is by far my favorite. My only criticism is that the leather seat and door on the driver's side started peeling really bad and looks horrible. This car is reliable and the only major breakdown that I've had was the air conditioner stopped blowing cold air after the fifth year, but it was not a major cost for me. I plan to drive this car until it won't move anymore. I plan to get the seat and door repaired, as well as, a new paint job done this summer."

Best Value for a Mid-Size Sedan

By on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pros: "Value"

"I love this car. I was very happy with my 2010 Accord but now I am even Happier with my 2012 Accord. It's like driving a BMW only cheaper and way more reliable."

GREAT VEHICLE, WELL DESIGNED

By on Monday, June 18, 2012

"Reliable and family friendly! I love that the navigation monitor is separate from the radio and climate controls. Therefore, if the monitor dies out way down the road I will still have accessibility to my other controls and not SOL until it is repaired. This and many other attributes shows great engineering in this vehicle!"

Good, reliable, but unexciting

By on Friday, November 4, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, comfort"

Cons: "acceleration"

"Very reliable so far (3 yrs, 17K miles.) Handling is good. Acceleration is sedate, despite the high horsepower. But it's the only midsize left under $25K where I can get a 4 cyl, 5 spd, and still get some luxury. Oddly there's no dash computer. Outside temp only on the top of the line."

Accord V6 6sp coupe

By on Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Very nice car. Power is very good. Good combination of luxury and sports car. Back seat is small. GPS system does not have text to speech or real time traffic."

Excellent car

By on Saturday, February 16, 2008

"I traded my Honda Civic 2006 for the new Accord 2008 and I love it so far. The car accelerate smoothly, love the ride. I love the exterior, very classy. The interior is very roomy but the only problem is that I got a black cloth seat which is very visable to see dust. This really bug me. Also, I expected this car to have a temperature gauge but unfortunately not. Overall, excellent choice for a compact car."

great ride

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"A friend of mine owns a 2006 model and I loved it. Well when I drove the 2008 Accord EX-L 4 cylinder it just blew my mind.By the way I test drove the exact car I bought.I researched the car on the internet. Price wise I bought the car well below KBB listing as to what consumers are paying.Thanks HONDA"

customer

By on Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pros: "Great reliability, minimum if any repairs,"

Cons: "Poor handling on major highways, brake problems"

"Great car especially for reliability of major reason I bought except I find the car noisy and handling on the highway awful being it doesn't hold the road nicely as say a Camry. I also find the gas mileage not up to there findings, I expected as they said gas mileage at 20 to 27 but actually get 17 to 23. Rear brakes had to be replaced at 20,000 miles which is unusual as usually the front brake pads go sooner then the rear brakes in my experience. I live in Florida and air conditioner should be a lot cooler. Overall I think the Honda is a very good car but cannot consider buying another one due to the poor handling driving on a major highway."

almost perfict for the price

By on Saturday, August 30, 2014

Pros: "almost perfict"

Cons: "more 1200 rpm power would make it perfict"

"2010 Accord Coupe, EXL 4 cyl, automatic. 4 cyl a little down on power from a dead start with the automatic. When it gets moving its perfect in every way. Love the MPG. On trips (500+ miles), driving the speed limit, (70, 75), I get 34+ to as much as 37 mpg."