2011 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1103 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Love it!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of room"

Cons: "Layout of dash a little quirky, but OK."

"I am a former loyal Nissan customer, so I felt kind of strange moving to Honda brand. So far no regrets with the Honda. I was between an Altima and an Accord, with the Accord winning after doing a lot of research. It drives beautifully, seats are very comfortable, trunk is spacious. No regrets so far, and I truly do not expect any."

Great car. We bought two!

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Pros: "solid feel, great to drive"

Cons: "leather seats were not comfortable at first"

"I used to drive a 94 Accord which I loved. Now I've had a Camry for 10 years which was great also. I went to buy a new car and went back to the Accord which has a much sportier feel and wider look as compared to my Camry. My parents liked my Accord so much they bought one too. At first the seats (leather) were suprisingly uncomfortable. It took a month or two to break them in, now they are great. I've had it a year and put 20,000 miles on it. One repair (wheel bearing replacement) was taken care of with no problem by the dealer. I have the 4 cyl but it has plenty of power and great milage."

Lousy Rear Brakes

By on Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"1 year and 5 months old with only 18080 miles and it already needs new rear brakes. Apparently Honda under-engineered the rear brakes and they wear quite quickly. Most cars need front brakes first, often in the 30-40,000 range and the rear brakes often last well into the 70,000 arena. I have found via the internet that I have now joined the masses in this complaint. Honda so far refuses to address the issue."

Will always stick to Honda's

By on Friday, October 19, 2012

Pros: "Gas milage, Handing, Comfort, Visibility, Value"

Cons: "Wish it came with Bluetooth Standard"

"This is the second Honda that I have purchased. I owned a 2010 Honda Civic Coupe previously which was a great car, I just needed to upgrade to something bigger with four doors. I drive back and forth to Boston everyday with friends and lots of building models (needed more trunk space too). I thought why not try out the Accord? I took a 2012 Accord SE for a test drive and immediately knew this was the one to purchase. I had test drove the 2012 Kia Optima because of the looks, but was disappointed with the driving dynamics and cheap interior. The steering felt to artificial and was horrible on the highway--I had to constantly keep the car straight in the lane, it seemed to move side to side like a boat. The Accord on the other hand cruises on the highway with no problem. The cars steering stays on center and the engine keeps up to speed with no hesitation. The car has great visibility and the leather heated seats are very comfortable with excellent arch support to keep me from slouching. I love the audio system, has good sound quality and it came with a USB cable to plug in my iPod. The handling is also great and the ride is very smooth. It doesn't go everywhere when hitting potholes, you barely even feel them. I'm not sure how good it is on the snow yet, but will find out soon. My Civic was actually pretty good on the snow so I'm assuming this one should be better since it's higher off the ground (another plus). For the price I paid, this car was worth it. I only lost $3,500 on my Civic and got about $4500 off the sticker price because the 2013's were coming out."

Practical Z

By on Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"I traded in my 05 Tacoma Sport DoubleCab 4x4 in an effort to save a little on gas and have some more fun. I've always owned sport trucks and this is my first car. I have to say that I'm quite impressed. A few things to change, make it rear wheel drive and add the manual mode to the automatic. Everyone else has that option, now Honda needs to do the same. For the life of me, I can't find the wind noise that everyone seems to complain about. Maybe it's because I'm used to driving trucks, I find this car to be extremely quite and smooth riding. It has great seats and accelerates like crazy. My gf had a 99 Mustang GT and this car is very close to performing like the Mustang. I'd be willing to bet that the Accord would beat the Stang to 60mph, but then the Stang would have more in the top end. The Stang was only better in with the fact that it was rear wheel drive. I have the V6 model and I wouldn't change anything about it. All in all, it's a sweet car, gets lots of looks and moves like crazy on the highway. I wanted a Nissan Z, but I need something to drive in the winter and this car is my Practical Z."

Let down

By on Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pros: "Great power adn handling"

Cons: "Brake issues adn transmission issues ignored by Ho"

"Previously we had Toyotas (Camry & Corolla), now have the 08 Accord & 07 Civic Si. Thee Accord is somewhat disappointing, I love the power, performance, and how it handles turns. It ends there, the leather is cracking, it is kept inside and conditioner applied semi annually. The arm rest cover is wrinkled, and lots of fitment rattles. There have been transmission issues and brake issues, Honda claims is normal. That should not be normal and will probably buy Toyota again next itme"

Very happy with my 2012 Accord

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

"I traded up from a 2008 Civic. I have the EX model with 5 speed manual transmission. The car has the luxury feel not found in the Civic and handles well. It is smooth and responsive. I love being able to open the moonroof and not feel any wind or vibration in the car."

Love this car!

By on Friday, June 8, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the dollar."

Cons: "Haven't found one yet."

"I love this car. We own 4 Hondas. Two Civics, and two Accords. They are reliable, have great resale and feel like they are screwed together by eye surgeons. Love the quality. Gas mileage on the Accords is 27 to 33 in town and 38 on the highway. They are tight and responsive. I will never buy anything but a Honda."

poor quality. honda has lost it's touch

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "looks nice"

Cons: "the amount og recalls that have been made"

"since the car has been purchased there has been 3 or 4 recalls. Now the car is having electical problems with the locks. I have friends that have all bought the 09 or 10 accord and all are having verious problems. my Family has had 7 honda's in total, we have always loved the vehicles and they have always lasted BUT I have been so disappointed with the quailty in both the 09 and 10 accord. I will not being Buying a honda again after this vehicle."

Probable the best care I have owned

By on Saturday, August 2, 2014

"Excellent automobile; very comfortable on long drives or around town. Gas mileage is 28-29 mpg in town 30-31 highway. Lots of trunk space for those vacations or the weekly trip to the store. The 6 CD changer lets you load plenty of favorite music or Sirius is also available. Love the heated leather front seats, especially when the temps dip to -19 in a Michigan winter. Car handles great in the snow and ice."