2011 Honda Accord

8.1

Based on 1055 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Practical Z

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2009

"I traded in my 05 Tacoma Sport DoubleCab 4x4 in an effort to save a little on gas and have some more fun. I've always owned sport trucks and this is my first car. I have to say that I'm quite impressed. A few things to change, make it rear wheel drive and add the manual mode to the automatic. Everyone else has that option, now Honda needs to do the same. For the life of me, I can't find the wind noise that everyone seems to complain about. Maybe it's because I'm used to driving trucks, I find this car to be extremely quite and smooth riding. It has great seats and accelerates like crazy. My gf had a 99 Mustang GT and this car is very close to performing like the Mustang. I'd be willing to bet that the Accord would beat the Stang to 60mph, but then the Stang would have more in the top end. The Stang was only better in with the fact that it was rear wheel drive. I have the V6 model and I wouldn't change anything about it. All in all, it's a sweet car, gets lots of looks and moves like crazy on the highway. I wanted a Nissan Z, but I need something to drive in the winter and this car is my Practical Z."

Probable the best care I have owned

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

"Excellent automobile; very comfortable on long drives or around town. Gas mileage is 28-29 mpg in town 30-31 highway. Lots of trunk space for those vacations or the weekly trip to the store. The 6 CD changer lets you load plenty of favorite music or Sirius is also available. Love the heated leather front seats, especially when the temps dip to -19 in a Michigan winter. Car handles great in the snow and ice."

The wind and road noise was bad .

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Reason: Road noise, wind noise

Pros: "Nice looking car"

Cons: "Road and wind noise"

"Loved likes and style of your Accord 2012 ex-L , but the road noise was to much and we had to sold the car. So disappointed, we exactly bought the car on the facts. "it was. A honda Accord " but it failed ."

i love my car

By on Friday, December 07, 2012

Pros: "great price, comfortable, roomy, great gas mileage"

Cons: "no arm rest in the front seats, all i can think of"

"I bought this car a couple of months ago with my fiance. We both love our new car. We got the 2010 Accord LX-P. Its roomy on the inside and sophisticated on the outside. it has a super sleek design that i wanted and the power that he wanted. This is a perfect fit for the two of us. reading some of the reviews shocked me: i do no have any road noise, the turning radius and gas mileage are awesome, and the power has not failed us yet. This is a very good car and i would recommend it to anyone i know. I also own a 2004 PT Cruiser. My fiance and i fight over who is going to drive the honda to work every day... love it.."

Love this car!

By on Friday, June 08, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the dollar."

Cons: "Haven't found one yet."

"I love this car. We own 4 Hondas. Two Civics, and two Accords. They are reliable, have great resale and feel like they are screwed together by eye surgeons. Love the quality. Gas mileage on the Accords is 27 to 33 in town and 38 on the highway. They are tight and responsive. I will never buy anything but a Honda."