2011 Honda Accord

8.1

Based on 1026 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Accord EX-L v6

By on Monday, August 04, 2008

"I extensively test drove the car before making the decision which brand/model to choose, comparing it with a camry se-v6, avalon, infinity g35, lexus es-350. The Accord ( EX-L v6 as tested ) has a rather unsettled, bumpy ride on a highway at speeds between 40 and 55 mph or more, offering little comfort. Very uncomfortable and hard front seats only add to the problem. I can't imagine myself driving this car for longer than an hour - the back will suffer a lot and driver's fatigue is inevitable too. It doesn't make an impression of a solidly built car on me either, though the trim inside is OK. The body of the vehicle is oddly shaped - love it or hate it design."

disappointed with MPG

By on Monday, August 04, 2008

"I'm very disappointed with this car as far as MPG and speed up a hill. As far as looks, the interior is nice, even the exterior is nice, however, I'm disappointed in the performance of this car. I have the 2008 4 clinder Accord with Navi. I have to press the gas hard to get it up the hill (burning more gas). And the car is loud, you can also hear wind noise on the highway. The salesman told me they will fix the minor noise problem, plus a scratch on the car but haven't yet. I have been to the Honda dealer just about every week since I purchased because the car steering wheel was shaking when I would get up 45. The steering wheel still shakes a little not as much as before. But now I feel like the steering wheel is harder to turn than before. The car is nice looking but not good on performance. Look at other cars before you buy this car."

best one ever

By on Sunday, August 03, 2008

"Before this 2008, I owned a 2003 V6 EXL 4dr. I love it, but this 2008 is the best one ever. My 6'3" son in law can sit in the back seat & his knees don't touch the front seat back. Plenty of room in the trunk. The center dash is somewhat busy with all the controls, but using the steering wheel controls makes it easier. I sure wouldn't stop from buying another just because of this. I have people stop me to say that from certain angles the car looks like a BMW, or a Lexus or similar higher priced car. Love the pep & response of new engine & am especially enjoying the added size outside & inside."

alot of wind noise..alot!!!!!!

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"this is my 5th honda....but first accord.....this car looks great but has alot of wind noise...exactly at 60 moh and above, i feel like there is a window cracked open because its so loud...especially on the drivers side window....where window and door panel meets....i hear alot of wind coming....it is terrible....i have the exl-v6. there is also alot of plastic noise when driving as well....the middle console plastic rubbing against each other is very annoying.....the car looks great and drives great...but the quality is not there anymore for honda.....i wish they would fix the wind noise problem....for 27000 dollar car.....this is not exceptable......"

Real MPG

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"I do mix driving and have gotten the lowest of 28 MPG and a high of 33 MPG. My three kids ( 5 to 13 ) love the extra legroom in the back seat. I have own mine ( LX-P ) for four months and have more that 4000 miles on it."