2010 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1089 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Best car- ever.

By on Friday, May 31, 2013

Pros: "Good performance, fuel economy, great appearance."

Cons: "None."

"This is the best, most reliable car I have ever owned. On the highway I have been able to get 30 mpg with the V6 version. Nothing has ever gone wrong with the vehicle and people still rave at the way it looks. I have only performed routine maintenance in the five years I have owned it. The tires still have good tread and the brakes look like they will certainly last another 25,000 miiles."

Just ok

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

"To be fair, I only bought this car for the gas mileage which I'm not disappointed with (gets a consistant 30.5 mpg) and because I love the brand. I haven't owned a sedan in 10 years and I don't care for them. That said, it's not a wow vehicle for sure but either was the price. I own a 2009 Pilot Touring and that's a wow vehicle, of course the price reflects that. My Pilot is the best vehicle I've ever owned, I also love my Ridgeline. The Accord has a lot to be desired. There's a lot of road noise, mediocre interior and it doesn't seem to have the quality of my previous 2003 Accord. The exterior styling is attractive and overall I like it better than the Ford Fusion I test drove. I don't regret the purchase for what I needed it for but I've only had it 3 months and I already can't wait to get rid of it. It has some annoying features as does all Hondas: the doors re-lock themselves after unlocking them. I was told by the dealer there's nothing they can do to re-program that horrible feature. I don't know about you but when I hit the unlock button I want the doors to stay unlocked until I lock them. The keyless entries also never work right and I've had them "fixed", now have to get them replaced. My battery also died right when I bought it (with 29k miles on it), same thing happened with my Pilot. The dealer offered free new batteries but I don't expect this to happen with certified Hondas, that's why I bought Hondas. It does have nice pick up for a 4 cylinder, no need for the gas guzzling V6 and I like the standard safety features. All in all I think this is a better car than the American brands but I wouldn't buy another one."

The Best Car I Have Ever Owned!

By on Sunday, August 05, 2012

Pros: "Love the gas Mileage"

"I have had used cars all mylife.85 BMW my first car,95 ford taurus, and my last one 2001 ford taurus. After working at Honda dealer for one year, i knew I wanted an accord just didnt want a car payment at that time. Got new job working at a BMW Dealer and decided to purchase 2012 Honda Accord. Best car i have owned so far. Love the gas mileage i get I drive at least 100 miles a day home to work."

BEST CAR!

By on Monday, July 30, 2012

Pros: "Great quality at a reasonable, competitive price"

Cons: "I didnt get it sooner!"

"Everything from fit and finish to driveability to comfort and quality! The best car I have ever owned - and I've owned a bunch...."

GREAT VEHICLE, WELL DESIGNED

By on Monday, June 18, 2012

"Reliable and family friendly! I love that the navigation monitor is separate from the radio and climate controls. Therefore, if the monitor dies out way down the road I will still have accessibility to my other controls and not SOL until it is repaired. This and many other attributes shows great engineering in this vehicle!"