2010 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1101 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Worst Model Honda

By on Monday, July 26, 2010

"Leather Seats cracking; already had brakes replaced, replaced the keyless entry key twice. This year honda is the worse honda that I have ever owned. Car surges when on cruise control. Can't wait to trade this car!"

By on Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Interior is comfy. Is good on gas. Honda can do better with the brakes and the driving noise. I don't want to hear the road and the wind while I'm driving."

not bad

By on Friday, July 23, 2010

"bought this vehicle based on Honda and their reputation. The brakes have a recall on them and they always squeak, I've had 3 brake checks on my 08 Accord ex-lv6. I love the car but I'm not satisfied with the road noise, brakes and the ride comfort which is terrible, you feel every bump in the road."

By on Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's OK...

By on Thursday, July 22, 2010

"I bought the 2009 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L 4Cyl. on an emotional purchase. My previous car had been in the shop 4X for an issue and I was tired of taking it in...so on the way back from picking it up at the dealer, I stopped at Honda to check out the new Accord. I love the styling and the color of my car - Belize Blue..it's sharp and I get a lot of compliments on the looks. Overall I would rate the car as OK. The size is great...although bigger than I had in the past. The styling is sharp. The road noise is HORRIBLE! I have people tell me if I'm on the phone to roll up my window and I don't have it rolled down or the sunroof open or the air/heat blowing hard. I only have 11,500 miles on the car and the rattling is starting, in the windows and dash. The brakes, yeah, they squeek like crazy already too. And the seats...not very comfortable. They don't tilt down much and are hard...I haven't taken a long trip in it, but I do dread it if I ever do. I have to say I'm glad I leased this...it's gone after the 3 yrs are up. I'll go back to Volvo in a minute..."