2010 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1096 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Love it!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of room"

Cons: "Layout of dash a little quirky, but OK."

"I am a former loyal Nissan customer, so I felt kind of strange moving to Honda brand. So far no regrets with the Honda. I was between an Altima and an Accord, with the Accord winning after doing a lot of research. It drives beautifully, seats are very comfortable, trunk is spacious. No regrets so far, and I truly do not expect any."

Top 3 in its class and beyond

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "Price, Roomy, Fun to Drive, Mileage, Pretty Cabin"

Cons: "Road Noise, Not Sporty like previous Accord"

"I've had the Accord since January 2011 and I must say that there has not been a single moment when I've regretted this purchase. The car is magnificent, both for short runs as well as long runs and doesn't incur maintenance costs also for a long time. The car is very reliable and grips the road like glue while providing a magnificent comfortable drive. The mileage is very reasonable too and can easily compete against any other car in its segment. Even the basic model (LX) has all the standard features that a person craves for (including Traction Control & ABS.) I only wish that Honda would have curbed the road noise and made the cabin and driving a little sportier- something along the lines of the previous generation of Accord or Civic. Please note though that the Accord (every Honda) takes a while (~10,000 miles or 3 months) to open up- you'll see a drastic improvement in pick-up and mileage when the engine opens up. Until then (and hopefully always,) make sure you don't abuse the car while driving."

Great vehicle for the money.

By on Sunday, August 12, 2012

Pros: "Worth the money"

Cons: "Honda has reduced the quality"

"I traded in a 2006 Accord LX-V6 for a new 2009 EX-L V6. I have to say the 2006 was made with more overall quality. The ride was more comfortable, quiet and solid. Although the 2009 looks cooler inside and out, it definitely has cheaper parts. Another issue is the steering wheel, it vibrates in the 2009. I have taken it back to the dealer multiple times but they have not been able to resolve the issue. Having said all this i still recommend the Accord, it's a great buy for the money."

Great car. We bought two!

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "solid feel, great to drive"

Cons: "leather seats were not comfortable at first"

"I used to drive a 94 Accord which I loved. Now I've had a Camry for 10 years which was great also. I went to buy a new car and went back to the Accord which has a much sportier feel and wider look as compared to my Camry. My parents liked my Accord so much they bought one too. At first the seats (leather) were suprisingly uncomfortable. It took a month or two to break them in, now they are great. I've had it a year and put 20,000 miles on it. One repair (wheel bearing replacement) was taken care of with no problem by the dealer. I have the 4 cyl but it has plenty of power and great milage."

Lousy Rear Brakes

By on Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"1 year and 5 months old with only 18080 miles and it already needs new rear brakes. Apparently Honda under-engineered the rear brakes and they wear quite quickly. Most cars need front brakes first, often in the 30-40,000 range and the rear brakes often last well into the 70,000 arena. I have found via the internet that I have now joined the masses in this complaint. Honda so far refuses to address the issue."