2010 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

LOVE IT!

By on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, great on gas, very comfortable"

Cons: "Road noise"

"I had a crossover before this car. I was a little afraid that it would not match the comfort and room I had before. I was wrong. The seating is great with lumbar support on both sides and the seat warmers make it even more comfortable. The trunk space is huge and you can put a lot of larger items in it than you would think. I deliver papers and was able to fit all 500 of them in there this Sunday. WOW.. The ride is very smooth and the steering is well controled. The only thing that bugs me slightly is the road noise, but when you turn up the radio that vanishes. I love the fact it has xm radio, easy to read displays, and daytime running lights. Overall I would recommend this car to anyone who wants a Honda. The fact that it is a EXL makes it a perfect fit for me, I traded comfort for even more comfort. Thanks Honda."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, lots of room"

Cons: "Layout of dash a little quirky, but OK."

"I am a former loyal Nissan customer, so I felt kind of strange moving to Honda brand. So far no regrets with the Honda. I was between an Altima and an Accord, with the Accord winning after doing a lot of research. It drives beautifully, seats are very comfortable, trunk is spacious. No regrets so far, and I truly do not expect any."

Top 3 in its class and beyond

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "Price, Roomy, Fun to Drive, Mileage, Pretty Cabin"

Cons: "Road Noise, Not Sporty like previous Accord"

"I've had the Accord since January 2011 and I must say that there has not been a single moment when I've regretted this purchase. The car is magnificent, both for short runs as well as long runs and doesn't incur maintenance costs also for a long time. The car is very reliable and grips the road like glue while providing a magnificent comfortable drive. The mileage is very reasonable too and can easily compete against any other car in its segment. Even the basic model (LX) has all the standard features that a person craves for (including Traction Control & ABS.) I only wish that Honda would have curbed the road noise and made the cabin and driving a little sportier- something along the lines of the previous generation of Accord or Civic. Please note though that the Accord (every Honda) takes a while (~10,000 miles or 3 months) to open up- you'll see a drastic improvement in pick-up and mileage when the engine opens up. Until then (and hopefully always,) make sure you don't abuse the car while driving."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo....

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted

See if you qualify for