2010 Honda Accord

8.1

Based on 1028 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

wow!

By on Saturday, June 14, 2008

"I love this car!! I keep telling everyone they might think it is a mercedes-benz, but it is really just my wonderful Honda accord. It is luxurious, drives wonderfully and is solid. I think it is a great value. I couldn't think of anything else I could ask for. It is beautiful - great new styling. Great new color also-mystic green"

Great Car---Major Seat Issue

By on Sunday, June 08, 2008

"outstanding car at every level, however, I have major issues with the seatbacks on the front seats. The seatbacks have a pronouced "s" curve that remains even when the electronic lumbar is fully retracted. After a 20 min drive, my back is very sore. I am hoping to get used to it but I am very close to selling it at a loss after 1,000 miles."

WONDERFULL SEDAN

By on Saturday, June 07, 2008

"GREAT RIDE, THE MOST AFFORDABLE CAR, WITH THE MOST AMENENTIES, RIDES BETTER THAN MOST LUXERY STYLE SEDANS"

Good car

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"I purchased a Honda Accord LX 4 DOOR, 2.4L Coupe about two months ago. Overall, I'm fairly happy with my car. It drives great and looks good. The only complaint I have is the interior. The radio knobs look cheap and the front seats do not have enough padding. I wish Honda would have spent a little extra money on these features."

Look at other vechicles

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2008

"Steering is clusmy, No torque until after 3K, AC maks lights blink at times, For the money you chould get a better car with in the same price range."

What a great car

By on Monday, June 02, 2008

"I owned my EX-L with Navigation and V-6 for about 9 months now. What a great car. No mechanical problems what so ever. Overall mileage is around 24 and on trips I have had it up to 27MPG doing 75 MPH. V-6 is quite fast. Just touch the gas pedal and you are passing everything in sight. Quiet and smooth ride. Good trunk space. Love the idea that the rear seat can fold down although I haven't used that feature yet. Researched everything in this class before buying and found nothing to comare."

First 600 miles

By on Thursday, May 29, 2008

"On 8 May 2008 I bought the automatic transmission Honda Accord LX_P, which is the "premium" version of the LX. I wanted a car without a lot of "extras" and this is just that...no sun/moonroof, no XM Satellite radio, no navigation system. The one thing I did want was power adjustable driver's seat, but in order to get that I had to accept alloy wheels (I would have preferred steel wheels). However the drivers seat was important to me, so I accepted the alloy wheels.///// I have driven the car 575 miles at this time which is 25 miles short of the recommended 600 mile break-in. I am absolutely impressed with everything about this vehicle after only 21 days of ownership. Still too early to tell what gas mileage I'll get. Got almost 30 mpg on second fill which was mostly trip. First fill for local driving was almost 23. But I expect much more once the car is broken-in properly.//// I'll follow up later after I have driven it a few thousand miles. This is my first Honda, after driving Mercedes E Class Diesels for 41 years. I hope that the Accord will be as reliable as my 9 Diesels have been. Honda's reputation for reliabiity is why I bought. Here is hoping their reputation is warranted."

great car

By on Thursday, May 29, 2008

"I bought the Ex 4 cyc in 11/07. I traded in my 2004 accord and thought was I making a mistake. This 08 Accord drives smooth and has very good speed and power on the many interstate hwy I drive. The ex 190 hp engine is so refine it seems it purrs. Took on long trip to the coast and it felt as comfortable as if I was sitting in my living room. After 6 months I am truly glad I bought the Honda instead the weak Camary"

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"I found that the honda does not have a tinted winshield and glass causing extreme glare in the car and making driving hazardous especially with the sun shining at you. The top part of the windshield should be tinted. THE SEAT ARE UNCOMFORTABLE SO BE WARE AND TRY OUT OTHER CARS. THERE CAN BE SEVERE BACK AND SHOULDER PAIN. IT IS A GOOD CAR OTHERWISE BUT TOO EXPENSIVE."