2010 Honda Accord

8.1

Based on 977 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Best Car I've Owned!

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "Luxury for a great price, Comfortable, FUN CAR!"

"I own a 2008 Accord EX-L Coupe and I love everything about it! I first wanted it for the looks; it's a great looking car, inside and out. Then I started doing research and read so many great reviews. Then I drove one and I was sold! It is so comfortable and easy to drive. For being a 2-door car it has very large and comfortable back seats. 2 full size grown men can (and have in my car) easily fit in the back, and comfortably. I can zip around and enjoy the luxury feel. I have taken several road trips in this car and it has been nothing but reliable! I have had it for 3 years now and it has never let me down; I have had ZERO problems or issues. It has all the bells and whistles, and for a great price. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend this car to ANYONE! We are trading it in soon and I am dreading it. We just need something larger for our growing family. I will really miss it! GREAT CAR!"

Best car I've had including Cadillac and Accura

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, comfortable, reliable"

Cons: "No negatives as far as I'm concerned"

"I fell in love with the car when I saw it, and love it as much after 6 years. The visability is amazing, and it is totally reliable. Love it."

No height adjustment for passenger seat.

I don't own this car

Pros: "Hybrid - Great gas mileage with loads of features."

Cons: "No height adjustment for passenger seat"

"I was ready to buy the almost perfect 50 mpg Accord Hybrid until I realized that the passenger seat has no height adjustment. The seat is too low for my wife. I don't understand why Honda does not even offer the option of height adjustment when their top model includes almost every other feature that one could possibly want."

Affordable Luxury

By on Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pros: "36 mpg with loads of power"

Cons: "19 mpg city"

"This car is amazing. Full leather interior and great sound system. It rides like a luxury car. With 271 horsepower, just tapping the gas pedal sends you flying. Navigation system is easy to use. Hands-free works with Bluetooth phone, audio and climate controls with decent accuracy. The dual power seats can be adjusted to a perfect fit. The back seat has lots of head and leg room and seats 3 adults quite comfortably. There is also an adjustable rear AC/Heater vent. My only complaint (and it's a small one) is that the engine hesitates for about a half second when you floor the gas pedal."

Best investment ever made.

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

Pros: "Fantastic handling in snow and ice."

"This car, like my 1999 Honda Accord is the best investment I have ever made,other than buying a home.I don't want to sell or trade it in but my loan interest is killing me.I should have never traded in my 99.I just wanted a "New" car.I will recommend this yr. and make to anyone wanting value,reliability,and comfort.Hard to beat this car."

See if you qualify for