2008 Honda Accord

8.2

Based on 1089 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Lousy Rear Brakes

By on Tuesday, September 08, 2009

"1 year and 5 months old with only 18080 miles and it already needs new rear brakes. Apparently Honda under-engineered the rear brakes and they wear quite quickly. Most cars need front brakes first, often in the 30-40,000 range and the rear brakes often last well into the 70,000 arena. I have found via the internet that I have now joined the masses in this complaint. Honda so far refuses to address the issue."

Very happy with my 2012 Accord

By on Sunday, June 10, 2012

"I traded up from a 2008 Civic. I have the EX model with 5 speed manual transmission. The car has the luxury feel not found in the Civic and handles well. It is smooth and responsive. I love being able to open the moonroof and not feel any wind or vibration in the car."

Practical Z

By on Tuesday, January 06, 2009

"I traded in my 05 Tacoma Sport DoubleCab 4x4 in an effort to save a little on gas and have some more fun. I've always owned sport trucks and this is my first car. I have to say that I'm quite impressed. A few things to change, make it rear wheel drive and add the manual mode to the automatic. Everyone else has that option, now Honda needs to do the same. For the life of me, I can't find the wind noise that everyone seems to complain about. Maybe it's because I'm used to driving trucks, I find this car to be extremely quite and smooth riding. It has great seats and accelerates like crazy. My gf had a 99 Mustang GT and this car is very close to performing like the Mustang. I'd be willing to bet that the Accord would beat the Stang to 60mph, but then the Stang would have more in the top end. The Stang was only better in with the fact that it was rear wheel drive. I have the V6 model and I wouldn't change anything about it. All in all, it's a sweet car, gets lots of looks and moves like crazy on the highway. I wanted a Nissan Z, but I need something to drive in the winter and this car is my Practical Z."

Probable the best care I have owned

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

"Excellent automobile; very comfortable on long drives or around town. Gas mileage is 28-29 mpg in town 30-31 highway. Lots of trunk space for those vacations or the weekly trip to the store. The 6 CD changer lets you load plenty of favorite music or Sirius is also available. Love the heated leather front seats, especially when the temps dip to -19 in a Michigan winter. Car handles great in the snow and ice."

The wind and road noise was bad .

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Reason: Road noise, wind noise

Pros: "Nice looking car"

Cons: "Road and wind noise"

"Loved likes and style of your Accord 2012 ex-L , but the road noise was to much and we had to sold the car. So disappointed, we exactly bought the car on the facts. "it was. A honda Accord " but it failed ."