2008 Honda Accord

8.1

Based on 1065 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Probable the best care I have owned

By on Saturday, August 02, 2014

"Excellent automobile; very comfortable on long drives or around town. Gas mileage is 28-29 mpg in town 30-31 highway. Lots of trunk space for those vacations or the weekly trip to the store. The 6 CD changer lets you load plenty of favorite music or Sirius is also available. Love the heated leather front seats, especially when the temps dip to -19 in a Michigan winter. Car handles great in the snow and ice."

The wind and road noise was bad .

By on Saturday, March 02, 2013

Reason: Road noise, wind noise

Pros: "Nice looking car"

Cons: "Road and wind noise"

"Loved likes and style of your Accord 2012 ex-L , but the road noise was to much and we had to sold the car. So disappointed, we exactly bought the car on the facts. "it was. A honda Accord " but it failed ."

i love my car

By on Friday, December 07, 2012

Pros: "great price, comfortable, roomy, great gas mileage"

Cons: "no arm rest in the front seats, all i can think of"

"I bought this car a couple of months ago with my fiance. We both love our new car. We got the 2010 Accord LX-P. Its roomy on the inside and sophisticated on the outside. it has a super sleek design that i wanted and the power that he wanted. This is a perfect fit for the two of us. reading some of the reviews shocked me: i do no have any road noise, the turning radius and gas mileage are awesome, and the power has not failed us yet. This is a very good car and i would recommend it to anyone i know. I also own a 2004 PT Cruiser. My fiance and i fight over who is going to drive the honda to work every day... love it.."

Love this car!

By on Friday, June 08, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the dollar."

Cons: "Haven't found one yet."

"I love this car. We own 4 Hondas. Two Civics, and two Accords. They are reliable, have great resale and feel like they are screwed together by eye surgeons. Love the quality. Gas mileage on the Accords is 27 to 33 in town and 38 on the highway. They are tight and responsive. I will never buy anything but a Honda."

4 cyl EX

By on Friday, December 05, 2008

"My husband & I trade off driving our 08 Honda Accord EX 4 cyl and our 07 Tahoe. We originally got it when I was commuting 50 miles one way to work to save on gas. This is the second Honda that we have owned and have nothing buy positive things to say. We have had it for about 8 months and we live in south Louisiana. We average 30 mpg and I don't really notice the road noise or flickering headlights that others have commented on, not to say they aren't there, but I have not noticed it. I opted for cloth seats in this one is because I did not like the puckered look of the leather seats. I find them to be comfortable and my 6'2" husband has not complained either. Overall, I think we made a great decision and love our Accord"