2008 Honda Accord

8.1

Based on 1026 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

Luxury styling at Affordable Price

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"I traded in my pick-up for the Accord EXL (Navigation system) vehicle because I needed better gas mileage for work. I would've gone for the Honda luxury-line (Acura), but with premium gas for most of the vehicles, that wasn't an option. The style (inside and out) of this vehicle mimicks that of a luxury vehicle, but is priced spectacular for what you get. I haven't owned a Honda before, but so far, I'm impressed. I have yet to see reliability and mileage, but I have a good feeling since I did a lot of research. The only complaint are the seats. It's quite rough on my back...and I'm only 30 years old. I've tried to adjust the lumbar and back position, but my back is still soar, even after two weeks. With the amount of driving, I hope to get used to it, but it's a little rough. Also, the temperature controls should be better positioned...keep them closer together and all on driver side. The mode and a/c control are on passener side...strange! Other than that, it's all good."

Greatly Improved

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"I traded an 05 Accord LX for my new model, and it is improved in almost every way. I now am driving an LXP and appreciate the power drivers seat. Also, the brakes are much improved, going to 4-wheel disc. The old model had extremely touchy pedal feel, making them difficult to control, especially in parking lots. The steering feeling is also improved as is the ride and overall level of refinement. They have done a good job making a larger vehicle still feel like a Honda! I have had the car less than a week, but these are some of my initial impressions."

Awesome Car

By on Sunday, July 13, 2008

"Everything is great, fuel efficient for a 3.5L V6 - getting an avg mpg of 25.5. ample power, ride quality is better."

Best of the Best

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I recently bought an 08 Accord Ex-L sedan, and I feel like its the best vehicle I have ever owned. The fit and finish of this car is superb, the doors sound solid when you close them and the interior has nice tight fitting panels. No bumps or rattles on this car. I have two small children and both of their car seats fit perfectly, I'm 6'1 and I can move the driver seat all the way back and still have space to go between the seat and car seat in the back. There is also an access panel from the rear seat to the trunk that my wife loves to put her purse through for safe keeping. The power of the 4 cyl is awesome, this car was an upgrade from a 4 cyl Focus and I have to say I never expected this much power from a 4 cyl. When the VTEC kicks in at higher rpms this car is gone!!"

Excellent Car

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I bought the 6 cyl and as with my 2004 it is fabulous. Everything works great and after 4+ months it still feels new. I wish they would ditch the ECO light that comes on all the time. It is on the dash and let's you know the engine shuts down some of the cylinders and is saving gas. The indicator is a distraction and is meaningless to the driver. The engine is the best. Seats are amazingly comfortable. Honda quality is great."