2007 Honda Accord

Based on 2204 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

I like the car in spite of some faults.

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, good driver."

Cons: "Lots of wind noise."

"CONS: 1. Rear brakes worn out at 20,000 miles. Faulty build. Replaced rear rotors and pads, installed them correctly and no further problems. (Car built in USA). 2. Drivers power window component broke. 3. Lots of wind noise. This is a decked out Honda Accord with all the bells and whistles. For all that, still lots of wind noise at highway speeds. I expected better. 4. One front speaker was defective from the factory. 5. Gear selector is on the "on the floor" between front seats where it manages to be constantly in the way of everything. Stupid location and all for looks. PROS: 1. Engine after 7 years and with a 120,000 miles still as dependable and powerful as when new. V6 power is there if you need it. Moves right smartly off the line or when passing. 2. Body still solid and all the electronics (heated seats, power roof, radio, etc) are still functional."

Outstanding commuter car

By on Saturday, July 5, 2014

"Bought this vehicle for commuter traffic. Never let me down. Have over 200,000 miles on it and it still drives like new."

Lemon.

By on Monday, October 3, 2011

Pros: "Peppy performance, economical"

Cons: "Intermittent electrical problems. Engine blows up on occation."

"I have owned cars from every manufacturer and this has been by far, the least reliable. 9 months ago, with 55,000 miles on it - and religious oil changes - a bad coil misfired to the point where the spark plug head blew apart and damaged the cylinder itself, along with melting the threads to the cylinder head. A local import repair shop pulled the heads and repaired the damage. Now last week, when crusing down the highway @ 65mph , a loud explosion/blown engine/ puddle of oil on the ground. I am now stuck with another expensive repair to a car that was supposed to be reliable."

Watch the Transmission

By on Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Lousy transmission"

"Engine has too much torque for transmission. Several complaints at around 100,000 miles. I always maintained my vehicle, and then one day a $3500 transmission repair."

been a sad purchase!

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"this is my second Accord! my first was rock solid and was relieble until i sold it with 118,000 miles. So, i decided to buy a new 2004 EX-L . After 3 years and 120,000 miles I have had to put in over $4000!! The electrical problems i have had with this model has absolutely unacceptable, new headlights foglights and relays. Now the lighting for the radio headunit burned out and the dealer quoted me a cost of $1000 to replace it! I've also had problems with the Cd-player and the drivers seat. A pricey disappointment!"

Best Car I Will Ever Own!

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "Reliability; wonderful comfort; great reputation"

Cons: "No automatic locking when you are at 10 or 20 mph"

"After owning several American-made cars (e.g., Chevy, Plymouth, etc.) and then going foreign to a Honda Accord, I will never go back. Hands down, best car ever made. The drive is as smooth as silk, it handles turns and curves wonderfully, and is a joy to drive. The comfort is unmatched with nice cloth seats, a decent stereo system and a great V-6 engine. The reliability alone is what makes Honda #1 in the market. As much as I would love to buy American and support our country's workers, the cars here don't compare to their foreign competitors. Yes, you pay more, but you do get what you pay for most of the time. I'd rather put out more money and have a safe vehicle. Go buy one today!"

Awesome car

By on Saturday, May 4, 2013

"I have been driving my 2006 Accord for now 7 years and put 117K miles on it. I take good care of it. I am only on my 3 set of tires, second set of brakes. I drove this car in snow, desert, city etc... and it is a pleasure to drive.The newer models are even better. The only issue I have with my 06 is that I am 6"2 and I wish the seat moved back a bit more. I sat in a newer model recently and I could barely reach the pedals. My other wish is that they still made a station wagon version which they make in Europe. I give this car a 10"

excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, handles very well."

Cons: "stiff ride"

"I own this car for 5 years , with no problems at all, very reliable, unbelievable acceleration for a v6, one would think it was a v8. the only negative thing I could say about the car is the ride is a little stiff, especially on bumpy roads its really noticeable. other than that its a very comfortable car. I guess that's the price you pay for a great handling car."

The only car to buy

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

"My Dad owned it brand new drove from palmbeach to miami every day and was reliable and now i own it and it still runs like new love this car"

Ex condition, LX, 4 dr. sunroof loaded new tires

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Excellent condition. Engine perfect always kept up. few dings leather seats and heated seats. Everything works."