2007 Honda Accord

Based on 2185 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Best sedan I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, low maintenance, good mileage."

Cons: "Leg room and suspension could be improved."

"Reliable, sturdily built, good mileage. We bought this Accord new in 2004. In 2012, we purchased our first set of new tires! Changed wheel bearing on one tire in 2011. No brakes yet! Everytime we have it inspected, the mechanic says we still have over 50% left on the linings. Very low maintenance to own this vehicle; we have saved a lot of expense over the years. We have two issues, which are minor: Suspension is not as good as Toyota Camry, which has a smoother ride. We would prefer a larger sedan in that the front seat does not leave any room for personal belongings. I have to stash my handbag in the back seat. Leg room in the front could be more generous. This being said, the Honda Accord has been the most reliable car we have ever owned and the styling is up-to-date for 2012. Paint has held up beautifully, as has the interior. We love the fold down seat in the rear which enables us to stash purchases from the lumber yard. Great car for the money. We expect it to go to 300,00 miles!"

Lemon.

By on Monday, October 03, 2011

Pros: "Peppy performance, economical"

Cons: "Intermittent electrical problems. Engine blows up on occation."

"I have owned cars from every manufacturer and this has been by far, the least reliable. 9 months ago, with 55,000 miles on it - and religious oil changes - a bad coil misfired to the point where the spark plug head blew apart and damaged the cylinder itself, along with melting the threads to the cylinder head. A local import repair shop pulled the heads and repaired the damage. Now last week, when crusing down the highway @ 65mph , a loud explosion/blown engine/ puddle of oil on the ground. I am now stuck with another expensive repair to a car that was supposed to be reliable."

One of the best!

By on Saturday, May 09, 2015

Pros: "Very reliable! Very easy to drive and navigate."

Cons: "Nothing major...normal wear and tears."

"I bought this car with just 18 miles on the odometer. 220K miles later it is still purring like the time I first purchased it. I have driven it from Maine to Key West and from Jacksonville, Florida to Los Angeles without any major hiccups. Absolutely love my Accord! I would recommend this car to anyone who is looking for reliability."

Awesome car

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

"I have been driving my 2006 Accord for now 7 years and put 117K miles on it. I take good care of it. I am only on my 3 set of tires, second set of brakes. I drove this car in snow, desert, city etc... and it is a pleasure to drive.The newer models are even better. The only issue I have with my 06 is that I am 6"2 and I wish the seat moved back a bit more. I sat in a newer model recently and I could barely reach the pedals. My other wish is that they still made a station wagon version which they make in Europe. I give this car a 10"

Watch the Transmission

By on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive"

Cons: "Lousy transmission"

"Engine has too much torque for transmission. Several complaints at around 100,000 miles. I always maintained my vehicle, and then one day a $3500 transmission repair."