2007 Honda Accord

Based on 2161 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

dependability, comfort and performance

By on Monday, May 04, 2015

Pros: "good engine, handling, comfort"

Cons: "paint finish shows age more than Euro cars"

"This has been a pleasure for the past ten years. No real problems and plenty of performance. The hybrid is more a performance boost (increased horsepower when accelerating) than a mileage benefit. Very well put together car."

I love my Honda Accord

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, great price, excellent service"

Cons: "doors don't stay open unless you push it hard"

"I have been happier with this Honda Accord than I've ever been with any make or model in my 66 years. I thought it needed a slight brake job a bit too soon, but other than that it's been perfect. I make sure I keep it services as recommended. To me it's worth more than $8200!"

Best car I've ever owned. 162,000 mi strong

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "good looking, economical and very reliable"

Cons: "performance tires are expensive and don't last"

"Beautiful looking car inside and out. I've put 162,000 miles on this car in 8 years, kept it well-maintained. I have only one minor complaint about the type of tires required on this car. Performance tires are expensive and don't last. I'm on my 4th set."

Very nice car - Drives great

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Handle great, good mileage, very reliable"

Cons: "Only complaint is how low it is to the ground."

"The only complaint I have at all with this car is how low it is to the ground. I know if it was higher it probably would not handle as nice but as I get older the car is harder to get into. Otherwise a great car."

2007 honda accord sedan

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

"i have owned this car for 3 years and love it it is tough durable and i have driven it everywhere ! great car for traveling and long distance trips. I have put over 60,000 miles on it and no major maintenance issues other than taking care of overall oil changes eg."

LOVE IT

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "low maintenance"

Cons: "radio goes out"

"This is my second car. I love it and wouldn't trade it in. its also vintage because not too many people are driving stick shifts anymore. After 7 years she still feels brand new and is a quite ride. the check engine light has only come on twice in its life and maintaning it has been simple and easy. the only downside is that the radio seems to have issues in that year/model. i did replace it with an aftermarket radio and it is working much better. All I have to say is that Honda is a very low maintenance vehicle and if you treat it right it will last & last. regular miantenance is a must and replacing things on time according to the owner's manual you will have less problems overall."

great job Honda!

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, good gas mileage, looks awesome!!"

Cons: "auto transmission a little rough"

"I bought this car about two and a half months ago, so i havent had it too long, but i love everything about it. Honda did a great job on this one. The styling looks timeless both inside and outside. The 2.4 ivtec engine is smooth and pretty quiet. The 5 speed auto transmission shifts pretty noticeably though, its not super smooth, but i took it to honda and they drove it and said everything was fine. The brakes are decent, i had to replace the front rotors because they were warped, that is the only thing i have had to have "fixed". Nothing has gone wrong mechanically. Everything else has been preventative maintenance like trans fluid, coolant, synthetic oil change, and spark plugs. I got mine with 97,500 miles on it and it has almost 99,200 now, cant wait to hit the 100,000 mile mark!! I also get about 24-28 mpg mixed city/hwy driving. Im a college student and this makes a great car! I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a reliable gas saver."

Super reliable! Everything I need and want.

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Price, drivability, reliability, styling"

Cons: "None!"

"I have had my '06 since it was brand new, and it has always run perfectly with no problems. It still has great power and a smooth drive. I plan to run it into the ground! I even love the body, and I still feel super cool and comfortable inside of it. I get compliments and questions about it all the time. I think the value can not be beat."

Looking for another one!

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pros: "Safety features (side curtain and seat airbags)"

Not a scratch on the driver.

"My daughter just totalled this car and it saved her life. We bought it new and have loved it. Would buy another with low miles if I can find it!! One great, reliable car!"

Not a scratch on the driver.

Plenty of good - just the bad

By on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

"Honda Accord's are great, so no need to go into all the vehicle's finer points. Since this is a review and the issues stick out the most for me, I'll list them. I had significant issues with the 6spd transmission. It went from being a little cranky going into gears to just plain not engaging gears (mainly 3rd) and finally "blew up". I returned the vehicle several times to have it fixed and fortunately after it "blew up" Honda did a courtesey repair out of warranty - no charge. Some of the other issues included a power steering assembly which squeeled and had to be replaced. Finally, from a performance standpoint, the v6 is adequate and all, but this car has one of the worst turning circle's I've ever experienced. Give yourself plenty of black top to pull into that mall parking space. Overall, the finer points of the car make up for these shortcomings and issues. It's a Honda, so you should expect generally care free service."

2004 Accord LX 2.4L Manual

By on Friday, November 20, 2009

"Bought new in 2004. Now in Nov 2009, it's got 190,000 easy miles. I've replaced the headlights once, but another just burned out today; replaced the battery 3 years ago because the starter sounded wimpy in winter. It's got a bad wheel bearing that needs to be replaced, but other than that all it's ever needed were oil and gas. It's still got the original brake pads, rotors and shoes! I replaced the tires three years ago; they now have 118,000 miles and they're not to the wear-bars yet. It usually gets 38 mpg on the highway with 87 octane, but has gone as low as 35 (bad gas)? Complaints - none. Nit-picky stuff - it's not as quiet as some and the seating is just a bit off. Easily the best car I've ever owned."

Great car, but a major problem

By on Monday, July 13, 2009

"Bought this car new in 2003, the best thing I ever did. I love this car! The handling is amazing, the power is perfect and it's easy on gas! The interior is quality and I never had a problem with anything, just did normal maintainance. There was a recall on transmission a few years ago and I had mine checked at the dealer. They said mine was fine and they installed a cooler on second gear to prevent the problems. They told me the transmissions had a problem but if I took good care of it, it would be fine. I changed the tranny fluid and had it flushed at all recommended times. June of 2009 I started feeling a skip around second gear. The problem continued and I began to get concerned. After only a little research online I learned that many people were having the same problems with the 2003 V6 models. The solution... new transmission. I took mine to the dealer the other day and got the bad news, needs a whole new trans. I'm fighting Honda to pay for it because this is a real problem. This car needs a full recall on the transmission. I feel horrible because I honestly love this car, it's a dream. It's hard to accept the truth but I guess no vehicle is perfect. Just wanted to let everyone know, watch the transmissions on the 2003 V6 Accords."

Would Recommend

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"I've owned the Lx V6 Coupe for a little over a year (bought certified pre-owned from Honda dealer) and have not had any problems. The good: The engine is great (I prefer the V6 to the 4 which I have also driven). Reliable car (I've only done oil changes and tire rotation) Comfortable Dash layout is good Downsides: Body panels "ding" very easily compared to other cars Columns in the back cause a blindspot and so do the columns in the front in a parking garage type situation (this may be my height, I'm 5'4") Front seat is a a bit difficult to get out of (again might be my height) A/C - vents are difficult to adjust Dash is black which emits heat - I live in FL so this causes a lot of extra heat in the car in the summer I bought my car used, and we didn't notice that the stereo speakers in the rear do not seem to have full power, the prior owner did some modifications to put iPod power into the stereo and we cannot find the problem, however this is not Honda's issue (I don't think so at least). Overall a very good car - I would probably sell it for a 4 door V6 Accord since we will be having a family soon and the 2 door coupe isn't as easy with baby seats."

One of my best cars

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"I have an 07 Accord SE 2.4 Sedan. Overall, it is one of the best cars I have owned in terms of reliability and value. The ride is good and it is comfortable commuter car. The SE essentially has the look of the EX Model as far as the alloy wheels and color keyed mirrors and rocker panels. The SE is good choice for a consumer who needs a good car but doesn't want leather, a sunroof and automatic climate control. I only wish the car had the manual heigh adjustment on the pasenger seat, otherwise I am very satisfied with the car."

Great Everyday Car

By on Wednesday, April 25, 2007

"I drive a lot for my job, and needed a car that got good fuel mileage, was reliable, somewhat fun to drive, safe, had a good amount of space. The Accord had everything I was looking for in a car, and hopefully will last a really long time. I already have 12,000 miles in 6 months, and it's running solid. I did a lot of research, compared it to every other family car out there, and it simply was the best in its class."

I am pleased with it

By on Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pros: "comfortable, easy on gas, dependable"

Cons: "none come to mind"

"Bought it with 85000 on it now 105000. Mo problems with it. Had a tune up @ 100,000. replaced an o ring in power steering @ 90,000. MPG is good lots of power."

Top notch quality, reliability and handling

By on Monday, March 30, 2015

Pros: "Fun drive, reliable, solid, safe,good handling"

"Only service ever required was a change of oil every 2000 mi. Car is as solid today as the day it was bought. Garaged from the day it was bought.Clean throughout"

Best Car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, comfortable, responsive, cool ride"

"My Honda Accord EX V6 Coupe is the best car I've ever owned. For 10 of 11 years it was reliable, great to drive and park, pretty good on gas for a 6 and she was beautiful. I took it on many trips as well as using it as the "mom taxi". At one point until High School I fit 3 kids in the back. When my daughter went to college she used it for 3 entire years but its been back to me the last year as she is now living in the city. The car never broke down. I have had all the maintenance performed on schedule so that may have contributed but I just think I would up with a gem. Other than a recall item this car has never needed to be in the shop. Its year 11 of ownership and the clear coat has been rapidly chipping off so she is no longer a beauty. But her engine is still in tip top condition and the only reason I am considering getting rid of her is I have no need for a second car. I bet after having it repainted the next owner would get another 200k miles out of it."

Excellent car for reliability and comfort!

By on Sunday, September 21, 2014

"I have been been the only owner of my 2005 Honda Accord LX and bought it new. Maintenance has been regular and I believe if you take care of this car, it will take care of you. I would recommend one thing to those who will need to replace tires at some point. I had Michelin tires originally and then replaced with "lesser" brand. Really do believe that the quality of tires may make a huge difference in the amount of sound in the cabin. It seems considerably noisier now. My next round of tires will be Michelin again! Excellent car - this is my 4th Honda car. 3 ACURAS and 1 Honda Accord. I will probably never own anything but these line of products!!!"

Love this car!

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Handling, functionality, reliability."

Cons: "No MP3 connection"

"The SE-V6 package makes this car handle like an Acura. Very smooth, nice stereo with 5-CD changer. Plenty of room front seat and back. Radio controls on the steering wheel come in real handy. The intermittent wipers slow down with the car. Little things but very useful. I don't even want a new car. I love this one so much I want to keep it running forever."

Great value, competent performance, and reliable

By on Saturday, September 06, 2014

Pros: "Great value and endless styling"

Cons: "An image as a family car rather than sports sedan"

"A very reliable and dependable family car which could be a sports sedan when outfitted with the V6 engine. The styling has stayed fresh despite being 12 years and three Accord generations old."

this has been a great car!

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "value, reliability"

Cons: "doesn't have the latest electronic features"

"This has been a great, reliable car. No issues other than general maintenance. Highly recommend, I would buy this car again."

Love this car

By on Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, great ride, comfortable"

"I bought this car 5 years ago used - love it. It's comfortable for long commutes. Barely had to repair anything except the norm, brakes, battery etc. I highly recommend."

Great every day runner.

By on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pros: "Dependability, good mileage and decent ride."

Cons: "A bit spartan interior but it is the base level."

"Bought car as second owner. Very dependable. Great mileage. Get 33+ mpg on highway. Who needs a hybrid? Little 4 banger keeps going as long as you change the oil and filter."

Want to keep this car forwever!

By on Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pros: "Fun, sporty, reliable"

Cons: "Nothing!"

"I will only buy Honda's from now on, but I probably won't be buying one for a long time since I plan to keep this one until it dies."