2007 Honda Accord

Based on 2047 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Love honda card, best made cars for reliability..

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Na"

This car has everlasting value

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, durable engine, front wheel drive"

Cons: "cheap interior, slow acceleration, weak engine"

"I've had my 2005 Honda Accord for 3.5 years. I went from 67,000 miles to 102,000 miles. Overall, it's not a bad car, it holds its worth over time, and the engine will not break! In the past 3.5 years, I have only replaced the starter one time. Oil changes have been the only thing as far as maintenance I had to do. I did replace the spark plugs and wires for a much smoother engine feel. The tires were factory, so I replaced them before last winter. This thing gets knocked around in the wind so badly. It starts to shake at around 80 MPH, and the road becomes one with the driver since you can feel pretty much every single thing you run over. It is economy all the way! I would like to explain why I rated it lower in some areas than others, however. This is not fun to drive at all. I had zero exhilaration from the day I purchased to today. I would compare the speed of the engine to a lawn mower on redbull, but the efficiency is outstanding. This car is 9 years old, and I average 45 MPG on trips of 2 hours or more. Cruise control at 70 pretty much the entire way, and you mpg just continues to rise. The interior is cheap. It looks cheap, feels cheap, and plastic pieces break off when you least expect it. When researching a bit about Honda philosophy, they believe that good enough is good enough. So, i suppose the interior is good enough, but it's certainly not an eye magnet. The multi disc CD-player is almost always malfunctioning. It does not come with an auxilliary port standard, so I had to install an aftermarket aux port. The multi disc cd player is also tied in directly to the A/C and Heat controls, so if you want to replace it with an aftermarket cd player with much more capability, you will be spending about $120 just on the bracket alone. There are cheaper brackets that allow you to install the cd player in the storage area below your existing radio, but that leaves the original stereo dead and lifeless above the new one. My previous car was a 1999 Aurora Gold label. It was probably my favorite car for the bells and whistles and the big, powerful V8. I cannot compare the two cars, I just wanted to show you why my review was probably lower than the others. I came from a powerhouse flagship model with every bell and whistle, so there is much to be desired for me in the Accord. I will recommend this car to anyone I meet with a disclaimer. If you want economy +++, this car will satisfy your every need. If you are looking for economy with a mix of acceleration, speed, and overall enjoyment, keep looking!"

One owner car. Always garaged. Mostly short trip

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "One of the best and most reliable cars I have ever"

Cons: "Back seat not easily accessed by older friends."

"Vehicle has always been maintained by Honda dealer as scheduled."

Extremely reliable, great engine/trany combo

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Pros: "Very reliable, 36 mpg on the highway, 6 cd changer"

Cons: "Seat is uncomfortable after a few hours of driving"

"Bought certified car with 19k miles. Dealer changed battery at 50k for free. This year '06, began the no belt to timing chain engine. This car drives like a sports car. A little stiff, hugs the road and very smooth at ANY speed. Highway passing a breeze. Steering wheel controls are great for cruise control and radio. Seats are hard, but wear well. I love this car! Plan is to drive it to 500,000 K."

Wish I could keep it. :(

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "SAFE=RELIABLE=FUN....oh and CUTE ! :)"

Cons: "NONE !"

"I love this car, it has been the most reliable, safe, and yet funnest car I have owned to date. I have owned it now for a little over 2 years (bought it off a dealership lot as "certified pre-owned") and I don't want to let it go, but at this time I am not in any financial way to fix it. Plus I walk most places now so it wouldn't make sense... There is a brand new motor(engine) in it with less than 55, 000 miles.(crate shipped from Japan)I have all the documentation and info for that along with everything else that has been done to it.There has been no work that has been required (except regular service) all the way around. there are low profile racing rims and tires with a lug/wheel lock that is included. However most recently I took it in for a front end steering wheel wobble the shop (Honda) has diagnosed it as "needing to replace both front axles".(diagnosis, referral, & estimate included) *To me this car is and has been well worth it to fix, however I just don't have the money or the space*"