2007 Honda Accord

Based on 2161 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

I Love My Honda!!

By on Saturday, August 04, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, great price, looks good"

Cons: "none that i can think of but parts can b expensive"

My Honda looking good!!

"I have had this car for almost 2yrs and besides the transmission having to be rebuilt, I just love how my car drives and has the power. I have a 6cyl Honda Accord 03, and it has over 200,000 miles on it, and still drives like a champ! I have only bought Honda's and will not buy anything else!! Keep them maintenance d, and they will last forever!!!! Looks good with hood up or down."

My Honda looking good!!

You get what you pay for

By on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pros: "Inexpensive, comfortable ride, gas mileage"

Cons: "Factory paint quality"

"I bought this car in late 2007 with about 66,000 miles on it for around $11,000. Six months after I bought the car, I had to replace the air conditioning and repaint the entire car because all of the clear coat and some of the actual paint was peeling off. The car was about 3 years old at the time. I'm going to chalk both of those up to the extreme climate in Texas and the fact that the car lived by the salty-aired cost in Georgia before I bought it. Recently, the navigation stopped working. It's approximately $2,000 to fix, but I don't need it to drive the car. Other than the air conditioning, I have not been forced to make any mechanical repairs. I've only had to perform regular maintenance and I've put about 100,000 miles on the car. For two years, I drove it about 350 miles round trip every weekend to see family and thought it was a very comfortable ride. The gas mileage is great. I do a lot of highway driving and I can easily get 32 miles per gallon if I'm cruising. Maintenance is cheap, and I hope to drive the car another two years. Accords will last a LONG time. Quality is not the very best, but you do get what you pay for, if not a little more."

Transmission failure

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "price, drive, comfort,"

Cons: "road noise, transmission doesn't last"

"I have owned this care since it was new and done all the routine maintenance. This past week the transmission failed. There are many 2003-2004 Accords with transmission problems. There is even a recall on some of the 2004's but of course mine doesn't have the correct VIN # to fall under the recall. So now I am having to put a new transmission in this car. BEWARE of buying used 2003/2004 Accords... You might have to pay to put a transmission in."

been a sad purchase!

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"this is my second Accord! my first was rock solid and was relieble until i sold it with 118,000 miles. So, i decided to buy a new 2004 EX-L . After 3 years and 120,000 miles I have had to put in over $4000!! The electrical problems i have had with this model has absolutely unacceptable, new headlights foglights and relays. Now the lighting for the radio headunit burned out and the dealer quoted me a cost of $1000 to replace it! I've also had problems with the Cd-player and the drivers seat. A pricey disappointment!"

Good Car, Just not at end of a model year!

By on Saturday, September 22, 2007

"I just purchased my second Honda Accord Ex V6 with Nav. and my 2007 has had more problems than any car I have ever owned. I have had to replace both rear struts, one of the rear wheel bearing and both rear window regulators. I've owned my new car for one month and it currently has 2300 miles. I purchased the car at a good price but now I debate if I will purchase another."