2006 Honda Accord

Based on 2162 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

best value for a sedan

By on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"This has by far been the best car I have ever owned. I now have 250K miles on it and have every intention of driving it till the wheels fall off of it. I keep up with the maintainance and kept all fulids changed. There really is only one major design flaw: The front end has an opening for the car to breath and if you travel on the highway a lot you will be prone to bust your condenser from road debris. I had to replace mine once. Since then I bought a billet grill to keep debris from getting to my condenser and causing the car's AC not to work. Other then that its a great value and great overall car. Would buy again!"

07 Honda Accord EX V6 with Nav

By on Wednesday, October 07, 2009

"This car was my first new car. It's got plenty of horsepower and a very smooth ride. The cabin noise is quiet, though not as quiet as a BMW or Benz (price tag). The trim is great, mine comes with gray leather and a matching black/gray interior. Plenty of legroom for a mid-size sedan and the voice activated nav is icing on the cake. Although there's no shift gate, you could have a lot of fun starting from 2nd gear and shifting up at excess of 6,000rpms to rev things up. The sound system is a tad lacking without a sub but it puts out decent bass and the highs are awesome. Six disc CD changer without mp3 is a little 90s, but the Accord makes up for this in other ways, namely reliability and resale value. I've had no mechanical problems with the car other than a few things loose in the interior trim (sun visor screw loose and wire rubbing against wire in the dashboard) but Honda quickly fixed this under warranty. It's also very fuel efficient for a V6 with nearly 250hp and over 200lb of torque. I average 24.6mpg combined with cruise control using 87 octane. The LED rear taillights make this car look up to date. Honda cars typically have long lasting stylings. The 17" rims are also a nice feature, though the width of the wheels/tires leave a few inches to be desired. All in all a great car--my three years with it has still left the car worth just over $21,000. The math comes out to $3,000 a year in depreciation for the first two years--less than $300 per month for a nice near-luxury sedan with V6 and nice VSA traction control for great handling."

Disapointing

By on Friday, May 22, 2009

"The AC has had numerous problems. At 67K miles many things are wrong. Hard to believe this is a Honda."

DENVER, CO

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"This is the best vehicle I have ever owned! Great comfort and gas mileage."

dependability, comfort and performance

By on Monday, May 04, 2015

Pros: "good engine, handling, comfort"

Cons: "paint finish shows age more than Euro cars"

"This has been a pleasure for the past ten years. No real problems and plenty of performance. The hybrid is more a performance boost (increased horsepower when accelerating) than a mileage benefit. Very well put together car."

I love my Honda Accord

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, great price, excellent service"

Cons: "doors don't stay open unless you push it hard"

"I have been happier with this Honda Accord than I've ever been with any make or model in my 66 years. I thought it needed a slight brake job a bit too soon, but other than that it's been perfect. I make sure I keep it services as recommended. To me it's worth more than $8200!"

Best car I've ever owned. 162,000 mi strong

By on Saturday, January 04, 2014

Pros: "good looking, economical and very reliable"

Cons: "performance tires are expensive and don't last"

"Beautiful looking car inside and out. I've put 162,000 miles on this car in 8 years, kept it well-maintained. I have only one minor complaint about the type of tires required on this car. Performance tires are expensive and don't last. I'm on my 4th set."

Very nice car - Drives great

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "Handle great, good mileage, very reliable"

Cons: "Only complaint is how low it is to the ground."

"The only complaint I have at all with this car is how low it is to the ground. I know if it was higher it probably would not handle as nice but as I get older the car is harder to get into. Otherwise a great car."

2007 honda accord sedan

By on Friday, February 01, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive"

"i have owned this car for 3 years and love it it is tough durable and i have driven it everywhere ! great car for traveling and long distance trips. I have put over 60,000 miles on it and no major maintenance issues other than taking care of overall oil changes eg."

LOVE IT

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "low maintenance"

Cons: "radio goes out"

"This is my second car. I love it and wouldn't trade it in. its also vintage because not too many people are driving stick shifts anymore. After 7 years she still feels brand new and is a quite ride. the check engine light has only come on twice in its life and maintaning it has been simple and easy. the only downside is that the radio seems to have issues in that year/model. i did replace it with an aftermarket radio and it is working much better. All I have to say is that Honda is a very low maintenance vehicle and if you treat it right it will last & last. regular miantenance is a must and replacing things on time according to the owner's manual you will have less problems overall."