2006 Honda Accord

Based on 2143 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

excellent vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, handles very well."

Cons: "stiff ride"

"I own this car for 5 years , with no problems at all, very reliable, unbelievable acceleration for a v6, one would think it was a v8. the only negative thing I could say about the car is the ride is a little stiff, especially on bumpy roads its really noticeable. other than that its a very comfortable car. I guess that's the price you pay for a great handling car."

The only car to buy

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

"My Dad owned it brand new drove from palmbeach to miami every day and was reliable and now i own it and it still runs like new love this car"

Best Car I Will Ever Own!

By on Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pros: "Reliability; wonderful comfort; great reputation"

Cons: "No automatic locking when you are at 10 or 20 mph"

"After owning several American-made cars (e.g., Chevy, Plymouth, etc.) and then going foreign to a Honda Accord, I will never go back. Hands down, best car ever made. The drive is as smooth as silk, it handles turns and curves wonderfully, and is a joy to drive. The comfort is unmatched with nice cloth seats, a decent stereo system and a great V-6 engine. The reliability alone is what makes Honda #1 in the market. As much as I would love to buy American and support our country's workers, the cars here don't compare to their foreign competitors. Yes, you pay more, but you do get what you pay for most of the time. I'd rather put out more money and have a safe vehicle. Go buy one today!"

Awesome car

By on Saturday, May 04, 2013

"I have been driving my 2006 Accord for now 7 years and put 117K miles on it. I take good care of it. I am only on my 3 set of tires, second set of brakes. I drove this car in snow, desert, city etc... and it is a pleasure to drive.The newer models are even better. The only issue I have with my 06 is that I am 6"2 and I wish the seat moved back a bit more. I sat in a newer model recently and I could barely reach the pedals. My other wish is that they still made a station wagon version which they make in Europe. I give this car a 10"

Don't buy a used hybrid if you can help it

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Pros: "great MPG when you drive it properly"

Cons: "expensive to maintain as a hybrid"

"We bought this car used for $9000 with 103000 miles already on it. For the price, we thought it was a good deal. For the most part, the car is a decent car. My husband is 6'7" and over 200 lbs...he fit in it very well, so that's the main reason we bought it. About 10,000 miles into our purchase, and six months later, the IMA (Integrated Motor Assist) light came on. We took it into our mechanic right away and informed us that it would be a $2800 repair at MINIMUM. We also needed a new timing belt and water pump since the "check engine/engine failure" light came on at the same time. These problems are generally covered under warranty, but only up to 85000 miles...the light will go on and off until we replace the battery. Do. Your. Research! Make sure you know what you're buying...I wish we had. We're new parents and we were just looking for a reliable, hardy car to protect our family and ended up putting almost $5000 of repairs into it."