2005 Honda Accord

Based on 2169 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

Great car

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"Things I like about it: The seats slide real far forward. Much farther then any other car I have had. Makes it easy to get things that fall under the seat. The gas milage is great too. I drive a lot per year, aprox. 50,000 miles. That is both city and highway driving. I keep good track of tire preasure and I usually get an average of 35 to 40 MPG using the AC for about 5 months out of the year. Things I don't like: The cruise control will have a problem keeping the correct speed. It seems like when it downsifts to go up a hill the next thing I know I'm going 5 mph over the speed limit. I also had a small problem with one of the two map lights on the ceiling. The one would stick and not turn off/on when it was touched. I took it for repair but it became a problem about a month after that again. It still works but just sticks. Those are real minor things I admit. But either way, it is grat car."

None better than the Accord

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

"The Honda Accord shows year after year that it is the best mid-sized sedan on the market.The Quality and Reliability of the Accord makes for years of enjoyable driving no matter the trim, but the V6 model makes for more driving pleasure and performance while still getting faverable fuel mileage weather in town or long trips.Honda just keeps making better cars for the masses and none do it better than honda does,so test drive the others but dollar for dollar the Accord is the best value for the dollar."

Excellent

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"I have owned an EX-V6 with Leather and Navigation for 18 months. I have not experienced one problem. Yes, the car is trouble-free. After all, it's a Honda. I'm at 15,000 miles and do not want to pay the $320 for the recommended service so am trading the car because I'm also not thrilled with the bland looks and am used to luxury cars. This has all the amenities of a luxury car costing far more; however, it's just ugly in my eyes. If I had the money to support two car payments, I would keep this for a daily commuter car and buy a more stylish car, as well. Unfortunately, this is not the case. I'm going for form over function. The seats offer superior comfort (I have a bad back ) and the power is adequate. The Navigation system is superior to many higher-priced cars and is the same one used in the Acura. The only issue is poor gas mileage which two dealers say is normal: 17 in the city and 22 on the highway tops. I do not have a heavy foot so am surprised at this mileage. I would strongly and without hesitation recommend this car to anyone who does not care about styling."

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2007