2005 Honda Accord

Based on 2046 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Reliable and boring

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

"Why do you buy a Honda? Because they start when you turn the key, don't stall, and help you to avoid being good friends with the service manager. All this is present with the 2005 Accord. But there are some annoyances. With the navagition system taking over the dash board, I don't have one - but the space is there, the controls are in all the wrong places. Sorry Honda engineers, the heater controls belong were I can see and use them without taking my eyes off the road. Another complaint I have is that the 2005 version of the Accord is just boring to drive. OK, my '86 and '94 Accords were sticks, but the rocket sled feeling of previous issues is gone. I tell my wife that I might as well be driving a Chevy Cavalier for all the fun quotient. Another thing that is always present in a Honda are uncomfortable front seats. I sat in a 2007 version, and they are even worse than my '05. Here's hoping you will figure it out. A great care otherwise, and Honda always puts very good tires on their cars as OE vrs. the competition"

By on Sunday, July 08, 2007

soft glove and shoe

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I now have owned this car for almost 4 years, at 66599 miles....all works well and consistenly, the manual shifts great and the mileage avg is 28 mpg, mostly city driving, and I carry work supplies which add weight. the only problem I had was early on with alternator going bad, fixed under warranty...the car doesnt look it's age, looks like new, the seats remain firm and continue to give good spinal support...kind of noisy breaks but they work well....I would buy another when the time is right"

A car you can't go wrong with.

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I purchased this car certified from a Honda dealership in Southern California and it has been my best car purchase ever. Not only did I get the car for under KBB, but I was able to buy the Honda warranty that covers pretty much everything for 7years/100,000 miles for only $830. Between all the standard amenities and the V6 engine, I feel I got a steal from Honda. Definently a good car to buy!"

By on Saturday, July 07, 2007

"I bought a Honda Accord because of the way the vehicles retain their value and for their dependability. I love the way my Honda rides: very smooth and quiet. With the V-6 I get great pickup, which is nice when merging onto freeways. It handles very nicely with steering and braking, as well. I don't care for the lumbar feature on the driver's seat because it is located to high up on the seat. Other than that it is very comfortable. My husband is fairly tall and he has a good amount of leg room in the front and back seat. The only problem I've had is that the stereo display light went completely dim, but I've recently found out it is some type of recall so Honda will fix it for free. I wuold definitely recommend this car to anyone looking for an affordable car that is also reliable and stylish."

First Honda Bought

By on Friday, July 06, 2007

"I have been driving for over 30 years. I was always faithful to vehicles that were manufactured within the "Big Three". However, the satisfaction of vehicles manufactured by the "Big Three", did not meet my expectations. I feel I was fair to the "Big Three", with my continued faithful purchases for too many years. It was time to try a new product. The 2003 Honda Accord was my first Honda that I bought. This vehicle continues to meet my expectations day in and day out. I will continue to buy Honda vehicles."

Accord Coupe V6 EX

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

"Great car! No problems! Love the Navigation and steering wheel controls! Great pep in the engine, very comfortable! Love the voice activation for the controls! Only thing Honda needs to add is automatic lights and full seat warmer on passenger side. It just goes and goes and goes!"

By on Thursday, July 05, 2007

Best car ever! GO HONDA! =)

By on Wednesday, July 04, 2007

"This is by-far the best car i have ever owned. It is comfortable, sporty, and has lots of power. I own the EX model and it has great fit 'n' finish, great trade in value, and an overall GREAT car!"

By on Friday, June 29, 2007

"My 2005 Accord is the first car I've ever bought out of about 15 that i haven't had to bring back to the dealer for adjustment or repair per the guarantee"