2004 Honda Accord

Based on 2059 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Awesome Car

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "Never broken down on me. 8 yr old car!"

"Knock on wood, this car has never left me stranded or without A/C. This car is a champ. The AC is awesome and my gas mileage has been 34 on the highway and 26 on the streets. I love my Honda. I will probably buy another Honda once I am ready for a new car."

Best combination of value, performance, and luxury

By on Monday, September 01, 2014

Pros: "Luxury at a great price"

Cons: "Simply doesn't work if you have a baby"

"When I sold my 1998 2DR Accord EX-L, I bought a 2005 2DR Accord EX-L... that's how much I love this car. The V6 engine, leather interior, heated seats, and handling make it feel like a luxury car. The make and model has been absolutely reliable, with no mechanical issues during its tenure. Two things to mention that may not make it into many reviews: (1) the back seat is extremely roomy and comfortable. For a coupe, this is something special. (2) the climate control system is unlike any other car. I set it to 70° and leave it there all year, only needing to hit the defrost buttons in the winter. It does that good of a job. If you care more about the car itself than the logo on the hood, this is an absolute steal."

Love honda card, best made cars for reliability..

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Na"

This car has everlasting value

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "gas mileage, durable engine, front wheel drive"

Cons: "cheap interior, slow acceleration, weak engine"

"I've had my 2005 Honda Accord for 3.5 years. I went from 67,000 miles to 102,000 miles. Overall, it's not a bad car, it holds its worth over time, and the engine will not break! In the past 3.5 years, I have only replaced the starter one time. Oil changes have been the only thing as far as maintenance I had to do. I did replace the spark plugs and wires for a much smoother engine feel. The tires were factory, so I replaced them before last winter. This thing gets knocked around in the wind so badly. It starts to shake at around 80 MPH, and the road becomes one with the driver since you can feel pretty much every single thing you run over. It is economy all the way! I would like to explain why I rated it lower in some areas than others, however. This is not fun to drive at all. I had zero exhilaration from the day I purchased to today. I would compare the speed of the engine to a lawn mower on redbull, but the efficiency is outstanding. This car is 9 years old, and I average 45 MPG on trips of 2 hours or more. Cruise control at 70 pretty much the entire way, and you mpg just continues to rise. The interior is cheap. It looks cheap, feels cheap, and plastic pieces break off when you least expect it. When researching a bit about Honda philosophy, they believe that good enough is good enough. So, i suppose the interior is good enough, but it's certainly not an eye magnet. The multi disc CD-player is almost always malfunctioning. It does not come with an auxilliary port standard, so I had to install an aftermarket aux port. The multi disc cd player is also tied in directly to the A/C and Heat controls, so if you want to replace it with an aftermarket cd player with much more capability, you will be spending about $120 just on the bracket alone. There are cheaper brackets that allow you to install the cd player in the storage area below your existing radio, but that leaves the original stereo dead and lifeless above the new one. My previous car was a 1999 Aurora Gold label. It was probably my favorite car for the bells and whistles and the big, powerful V8. I cannot compare the two cars, I just wanted to show you why my review was probably lower than the others. I came from a powerhouse flagship model with every bell and whistle, so there is much to be desired for me in the Accord. I will recommend this car to anyone I meet with a disclaimer. If you want economy +++, this car will satisfy your every need. If you are looking for economy with a mix of acceleration, speed, and overall enjoyment, keep looking!"

One owner car. Always garaged. Mostly short trip

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "One of the best and most reliable cars I have ever"

Cons: "Back seat not easily accessed by older friends."

"Vehicle has always been maintained by Honda dealer as scheduled."