2004 Honda Accord

Based on 2089 Ratings for the 2003 - 2007 models.

Mechanically sound. Dent in rear bumper.

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Trouble free."

Cons: "Not husband proof."

"Engine and tranny sound never any issues. Leather seat on passenger side has thread in seams pulling apart.I backed into rear drivers side bumper. Estimate of $ 450.00 to fix. $ 125.00 to fix seat."

great car

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

"really great car, i have only had select, minor issues, probably because it was several years old when i got it. 170000 and still solid!"

Best car I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Dependable as heck. Tight after all these years!"

"I bought this car brand new. Have had it since 02/2004. I opted for the 4 cyl over the V6 because I wanted to get as good of gas mileage as I could. The car currently has 380,000 ... yes that's right! The only pieces that have been replaced are the water pump (did that when we did timing chain at 325,000 miles), the alternator (only because I thought the noise from coming from it when it was actually the water pump), the catalytic converter, the throttle body (since you can not get the throttle position sensor separately) and the norm, air filter, cabin filter, tires, brakes etc. People who ride with me find it hard that the car is still tight and smooth with this many miles on it."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, great acceleration, clean lines"

Cons: "blind spot each side of rear window"

"This car is my best friend, and I will only sell it to buy a new car. I've driven some 80,000 road trip miles around the West for a book project without a hitch. The only thing that failed was the 6 CD stereo system which Honda replaced for free even after my warranty had expired. I suspect Honda did this because they knew they had a defect in their stereo system. Looks and still drives like new. I didn't opt for a manual transmission to save money because I prefer to drive the car rather than having the car drive me. I'll swap it for a new Subaru Outback next year, but I'll always miss it. Blue Book is around $5k - $6K. I strongly recommend this model for a reliable, nice looking car with all the bells and whistles."

Best value in a vehicle we've ever had

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

Pros: "Overall value. Very reliable. Good in snow."

Cons: "Would like heated mirrors. Not an option."

"We bought this car new and have had no mechanical problems. It has 90,000 miles on it and seems like it will go another 90,000. Ride and comfort are excellent. Overall fuel economy is 29 mpg with mostly suburban and highway driving. Ride is comfortable and quiet. Interior and exterior are both good. We keep it clean and garaged and the car looks almost new!"

This car really sold me on Honda reliability

By on Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Pros: "Solidly built"

Cons: "Slightly underpowered but sacrifice for good mlg"

"Great gas mileage and reliability. Just a bulletproof car. Maintenance is the key. If owners perform proper maintenance this car will give years of service and should exceed 300,000 miles."

good

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

"good"

Great Family Sedan

By on Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, good pep, good fuel economy on highway"

Cons: "Bit interior noise than comparable cars"

"V6 engine provides a lot of pep. Reliability is superb. No repair except for regular maintenance. I would but another Honda Accord as a replacement for this car. The only negative is that the interior is bit noisier than other comparable cars."

Very clean, in & out! Fun & sporty

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Pros: "One of a kind beauty, practical & fun! Very nice,"

"This 03 Accord 4 door EX-L is the top of the line dark blue beauty. It has had all service done and I am 2nd owner, car has been garage kept. Heated front Leather seats, with 6 way power drivers seat with adjustable lumbar support, leather wrapped steering wheel with controls for 6 disc CD player on steering wheel, front & side airbags(recall has been repaired), cc, intermittent wipers, ABS (anti-lock brakes), power driver seat, tilt/telescopic wheel, power windows, locks, factory passive anti-theft alarm, keyless entry, new battery, new tires, 16" alloy wheels, front end alignment just done, drives & handles like new! AC is ice cold, automatic individual climate control, power moon roof, and much more! This has to be driven & seen to be appreciated!"

The best auto i've ever owned

By on Monday, December 01, 2014

Pros: "Luxury driving with Economyy"

Cons: "Very very satisfied with purchase."

"In my career years, I've had many auto's. I was a travelling salesman and averaged driving over 70K miles per year. After retiring, I purchased this car (new) it drives well, has excellent acceleration, comfort and MPG. On the road, I average over 36 MPG. I drove from Athens, GA to my sister's home in Clearwater,Florida, 503 miles without refueling (tank filled on my departure from Athens,GA) took 13.6 gallons of fuel when filled above automatic stop on the pump. Driving on I-75 between 70 and 75 MPH. Stopped several times on Interstate due to construction, air conditioner on, bumper to bumper traffic for over 75 miles and still averaged that kind of mileage."